+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: new warfront

Telaran

any news on when we will get this in the EU - sounds fun and can't wait to try it

just did a run after patch, we won with 10:40 still left on the clock, it starts at 20 minutes, still no achievement.

Ascendant

I like the part where the glyph ads tell you its active but the patch notes didn't mention the new WF

I did a few last night. Seemed fun. Kinda like it was designed by high elves on acid.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Telaran

So you guys have had it since last night and we still don't?! We have had the hotfix and nothing other than the Unicorn non-event going on :/

I don't know. I was doing some randoms and it came up. I'm like. Meh. What's this?
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    I don't know. I was doing some randoms and it came up. I'm like. Meh. What's this?
    just cap points if you're on my team while i run flags, if you're on the other team just afk so i can get my achievement

Could someone clearly explain the flag part. WF in game descriptions have never quite been very intuitive and mostly are left to connect the dots ourselves.

I get the Dom mode holding flags. But what purpose/type of point gain does picking up the flags do? When you pick them up, where you do you bring them for reward?

Honest question. I know I'll figure it out eventually, but I only been there 1 or 2 times and I know others are aware of the answer. I'd rather know asap instead of doing the whole trial/error guess and figure it out routine.

ps. Sad face that there isn't even a rep for the place or a vendor with any new goodie what-so-ever. Still a rad WF. But I liked when new ones came out and had a cool thing or two you can grab from doing them eventually. Even a situational item is cool.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-24-2014 at 08:56 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Could someone clearly explain the flag part. WF in game descriptions have never quite been very intuitive and mostly are left to connect the dots ourselves.

I get the Dom mode holding flags. But what purpose/type of point gain does picking up the flags do? When you pick them up, where you do you bring them for reward?

Honest question. I know I'll figure it out eventually, but I only been there 1 or 2 times and I know others are aware of the answer. I'd rather know asap instead of doing the whole trial/error guess and figure it out routine.

ps. Sad face that there isn't even a rep for the place or a vendor with any new goodie what-so-ever. Still a rad WF. But I liked when new ones came out and had a cool thing or two you can grab from doing them eventually. Even a situational item is cool.
    it's just the original whitefall and codex combined into 1 warfront, flag caps give 50 points

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    This^ would be nice.

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #26
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by smeekin View Post
    any news on when we will get this in the EU - sounds fun and can't wait to try it
    It's live on EU now! Go murder!

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    just did a run after patch, we won with 10:40 still left on the clock, it starts at 20 minutes, still no achievement.
    I'm working on a fix for the Achievement right now, I will update you folks on when it goes out soon.

7 minute win, no achievement. it's not just counting the time before the match starts, it's 100% bugged. please can we get a response about fixing this? dungeon charges were fixed in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilar View Post

I'm working on a fix for the Achievement right now, I will update you folks on when it goes out soon.
    are those of us who have already completed it going to be rewarded with the achievement or do we have to do it again? i'm kinda ticked about missing getting all the achievements within 2 hours of eachother because of this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilar View Post

Thanks for taking the time to make this for us by the way.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    it's just the original whitefall and codex combined into 1 warfront, flag caps give 50 points
    I figured that, my blindspot was more where to take them. I assume the opposite side of the map I guess.I had a stone/flag forever and never found a place where it seemed to drop off.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast