+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ParadoxicalFox

Thread: New Bonus Warfront Charges with Patron

Default New Bonus Warfront Charges with Patron

New Ability that grants 3 (according to PTS) Bonus Warfront/Dungeon Charges each week.
    Not going to lie, a bit bitter about this addition to patron. Mostly because I'm poor and the plat I earn burns a hole in my satchel.

It's about time they start giving the people for pay $15 a month something more than 2 hour goofy vials that have expirations and actual passive bonuses, new bonuses, and services from the actual shop those $15 could be obtaining.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It's about time they start giving the people for pay $15 a month something more than 2 hour goofy vials that have expirations and actual passive bonuses, new bonuses, and services from the actual shop those $15 could be obtaining.
    That is true. I did feel for the short amount of time that I had patron that I was not getting much out of it since I only participated in pvp. Don't have the time to use the artifact potion or don't care to grind PVE rep to use the vial for that. With the timer on the potions, it was always a question of when was the best time to use them when not turning in weeklies. I am merely jealous

+ Reply to Thread