+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 105
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Thats it , Give me my Credit And Take Your Phydican back !!!

  1. #61
    Ascendant asianguywithacamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    what is the qq about ? so they nerf popping at and spamming ct and keeping your entire team up with no effort so now you have to focus more on st healing? omg Plz my money back i haz to pay attention now
    You need to attach a screenshot to get your point across.

  2. #62
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    You need to attach a screenshot to get your point across.
    ok

    i carried victory in 10 man BG vs a team with 5 man "warlord sucks" relic gear premade by literally using one ability + aoe toggle

    http://i.imgur.com/KdmWYxB.jpg

  3. #63
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    we get it, you like bladedancer even when it was bad, but let's face it. before BD should get nerfed passive self hps on physician needs a nerf, sin drains need a nerf, ranger definately needs to be changed in someway because it's way too tanky for the damage it does, and honestly sab CC needs to be looked at, but nobody seems to know how to use it properly, so that won't happen.
    You lost me on ranger is too tanky.

    People must be playing a different subsoul then me, or are you talking about diffuse?

  4. #64
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    we get it, you like bladedancer even when it was bad, but let's face it. before BD should get nerfed passive self hps on physician needs a nerf, sin drains need a nerf, ranger definately needs to be changed in someway because it's way too tanky for the damage it does, and honestly sab CC needs to be looked at, but nobody seems to know how to use it properly, so that won't happen.
    It was never bad in SL era.

    Aside from the AoE target increase it actually used to have better days :/
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-24-2014 at 05:20 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  5. #65
    General of Telara Nemrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsuu View Post
    PHYSICIAN
    * Alternative Treatment: Reduces healing and absorbs while active by 70% in PVP. PVE is unchanged.
    * Active Treatment: Healing effectiveness is reduced by 10% in PVP.
    I LOLed. Nothing lasts forever. Especially artificially boosted looser-friendly souls engineered to lure incompetent players into buying expansions. Physician lived long enough. Did more than enough damage to already crippled PvP of Rift.

    I'm not even playing Rift since Physician & cancelled my sub weeks ago. Enjoying Defiance a lot, too. Just visiting forums to see if that beyond broken OP soul is fixed or not. I'll come back in a blink of an eye if they fix that immortal, godmode, ******* Physician. I'm not sure this fix is enough tho. They're too broken & OP to be fixed so easily. I'll wait & see. Won't pay to be facerolled by kiddos clicking 1 hotkey & thinking they rock, never again.

    Every Physician exploiter jumped on my throat with personal insults when I said Physician is badly designed & OP on these forums. All these fixes prove I was right.

    And I'm LOLing. Really loudly.
    Last edited by Nemrud; 07-26-2014 at 02:13 PM.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

  6. #66
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrud View Post
    I LOLed. Nothing lasts forever. Especially artificially boosted looser-friendly souls engineered to lure incompetent players into buying expansions. Physician lived long enough. Did more than enough damage to already crippled PvP of Rift.

    I'm not even playing Rift since Physician & cancelled my sub weeks ago. Enjoying Defiance a lot, too. Just visiting forums to see if that beyond broken OP soul is fixed or not. I'll come back in a blink of an eye if they fix that immortal, godmode, ******* Physician. I'm not sure this fix is enough tho. They're too broken & OP to be fixed so easily. I'll wait & see. Won't pay to be facerolled by kiddos clicking 1 hotkey & thinking they rock, never again.

    Every Physician exploiter jumped on my throat with personal insults when I said Physician is badly designed & OP on these forums. All these fixes prove I was right.

    And I'm LOLing. Really loudly.
    do you even understand the nerf or just see 70% and think this was a massive nerf?

  7. #67
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    do you even understand the nerf or just see 70% and think this was a massive nerf?
    50%->70% = massive nerf

  8. #68
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    50%->70% = massive nerf
    that's the aoe toggle ability, you realize that right? zero affect on their survivability and st ability.

  9. #69
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    that's the aoe toggle ability, you realize that right? zero affect on their survivability and st ability.
    Yes, but main issue with Phys was his AoE toggle (AT), which is healing for less (40%) now.

  10. #70
    Rift Chaser Pocketzoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Still trolling with phys.


    Just not aoe toggle healing anymore. This buff nerf made chloros usefull again, that's all.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

  11. #71
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzoar View Post
    Still trolling with phys.


    Just not aoe toggle healing anymore. This buff nerf made chloros usefull again, that's all.
    Liberators are still useless

  12. #72
    Rift Chaser Pocketzoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Lib does need a bit more love I think. It seems to only be usefull to relic geared warriors.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

  13. #73
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Yes, but main issue with Phys was his AoE toggle (AT), which is healing for less (40%) now.
    the person i quoted was crying about phys being unkillable healers, the nerf had no affect on a phys keeping themselves alive vs a single garbage dps like the person i quoted
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 07-26-2014 at 04:20 PM.

  14. #74
    Rift Chaser Pocketzoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    311

    Default

    I don't think phys is too strong atm given recent nerfs.

    You don't really need 61 points in phys to perform. 51/58 does the job just fine. That leaves plenty of space to add into other souls.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

  15. #75
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Yes, but main issue with Phys was his AoE toggle (AT), which is healing for less (40%) now.
    That was a problem, not the problem. Physicians still don't die to attrition like Clerics do because they still don't have an exhaustible resource. They're still much more mobile and they still have no major cross-healing limitations. As Zoar said, this mostly just put Chloros back on top for sustained group healing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts