+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Thats it , Give me my Credit And Take Your Phydican back !!!

Prophet of Telara

Looks like soon we will see the "Clercis go heal" in every Warfront and CQ, because im quite sure that lot's of Physicians will switch back to dps specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Also Phys was meant to be ST healer. You can abuse his superiority as AoE healer in PvE, but he never should outshine real AoE healing souls in AoE healing PvP, because that makes them completly not viable.
    ^ this. Rogues that are complaining about this nerf probably haven't played any cleric healing class. They want their cake and eat it, too (both ST and AoE healing awesomeness).

Why Active Treatment?

I wonder if the people that complain about healers being too strong, even thinks things through?

Player goes all "Where's the heals?"

--- Trion gives game Physicians ---

Player goes all "I can't kill that healer, nerf!!!!"

--- Trion nerfs Physicians a few times ---

Player goes all "Where's the heals???"

At least Trion, when you give in to people that don't know how to deal with healers, do something for the healers too when they face people that know how to handle them. CC and DR is annoying as it is atm, if you nerf our heals, nerf the CC too please.

Before it looked like this:

No clue player - Healers - People who control healers

Now it's turning into:

No clue player - Healers - People who control healers

Only way I could describe it easily (size of letters = strength in PvP), hopefully shows what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Also Phys was meant to be ST healer. You can abuse his superiority as AoE healer in PvE, but he never should outshine real AoE healing souls in AoE healing PvP, because that makes them completly not viable.
    Like Warden? They were useless before Phystacts entered WFs. In CQ I'd prefer to have both in my raid.

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    ^ this. Rogues that are complaining about this nerf probably haven't played any cleric healing class. They want their cake and eat it, too (both ST and AoE healing awesomeness).
    I'm playing both Cleric and Rogue in PvP. Sure do I miss the AoE heals when I'm on my Cleric, but then again there's abilities I miss from Cleric when I'm on my Rogue. For example from Sent: 2nd "Break Free" Urgency (On the double isn't the same, as it's self only), Touch the Light (ok, not that much, we got Urgent Care anyway), Healer's Haste... Both classes have their goodies, just that Trion keeps taking away from Phys.

Oh, yeah.... I miss Necrotic Core too when I'm on my Cleric, but don't tell anyone, they might take that away too....

I am sooooooo sorry for you rogues, this change really breaks my heart. You might not have the best everything in the game now!

But it'll all be fine if you just BOLIEVE!

Ascendant

So to sum this thread up:

Only ever played a physician I've never played another healer and/or I was crap at healing before physician: "Nooo don't nerf me...expert opinion based on ignorance...expert opinion based on no actual skill whatsoever. Noo I cant facetank anymore!"

Players who actually were healing good before physician or healed good on another soul and got to play physician: "Are you nuts? The souls OP, let me show a SS like no other (and they actually do show SS's).

The best was actual SS's of numbers you cant even reach with normal Aoe only healers that were double-triple what they can get and physicians discounting them. Even the rogue players were calling it OP-never seen so many do so before with real SS's.

Sounds to me like they are just really nerfing the hybrid crazy build. Why the QQ? People can still play bad and facetank.

I kind of used my head when I started to see the way to win escelation or any wf anymore is have a physician grab the objective and game over. Heck in escelation you are best to let the enemy TAKE the stone and just steal it and run it full across the board. Not like we all havent seen that going on or anything. lol. What tactics.

I still want to thank all the players who actually think they are unbiased for supporting this game being dumbed down even more and made horrendously worse for months (it got better right? you guys said it would...lol) with healing being out of control. Starting with the worst offender is a good start. At least they are doing the nerfs in steps so be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    If you play physician and can't see that it is op, then you need to l2p.
    So when are the Oracle nerfs coming then?

Ascendant

Alternative treatment really shouldn't exist anyways, the soul has sufficient aoe heals to make it through experts without the toggle.

Neither nerf effects the "facetanking" of phys anyway

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by -Shiva- View Post
    So when are the Oracle nerfs coming then?
    They need to swap the 41 point and 58 point abilities to get rid of the OP hybrids.

Don't bother me. If I wanted to heal I'd run my cleric.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Trion, this is a crime against humanity

Physicians were never strong, we needed a buff if anything, nerfing us has now gutted the spec. of course, I knew it would happen once you guys made lots of $$$$$ off the new souls, but this is ridiculous

I declare a National Rog Crisis. All Rogs take to Chat PvP in game to show your anger, this is a crime that must not go unpunished

#BuffRogs
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    They need to swap the 41 point and 58 point abilities to get rid of the OP hybrids.
    There's a better alternative than swapping points around with that Oracle / Shaman hybrid. Just make Rage of the North only affect melee based weapon attack abilities. Boom, all castable/ranged abilities now do not gain the benefit of ROTN bonus. Which in turn nullifies much of the oracle shaman hybrid's mega burst.
    --BC

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsuu View Post
    This only proves one thing : that Devs never listen to reasonable proves that Physican is killable with littile effort and brain , because the majority are baddies who dont wanna learn specs .
    If you claim it's balanced against something that isn't there, then it's imbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Trion, this is a crime against humanity

Physicians were never strong, we needed a buff if anything, nerfing us has now gutted the spec. of course, I knew it would happen once you guys made lots of $$$$$ off the new souls, but this is ridiculous

I declare a National Rog Crisis. All Rogs take to Chat PvP in game to show your anger, this is a crime that must not go unpunished

#BuffRogs
    Dark days, indeed. Only one thing left to do: ROLL MAGE!!
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsuu View Post
    PHYSICIAN
    * Alternative Treatment: Reduces healing and absorbs while active by 70% in PVP. PVE is unchanged.
    * Active Treatment: Healing effectiveness is reduced by 10% in PVP.

Are guys seroius ?
    Is the this for Real ?

This is sad in all honest !!

i knew it from the first nerf
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4810450

This only proves one thing : that Devs never listen to reasonable proves that Physican is killable with littile effort and brain , because the majority are baddies who dont wanna learn specs .

This is exactly what people warned us about free to play games .......
    I'm not going to buy your new soul trion unless it's OP!
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast