+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something wrong with DR on CC?

Rift Disciple

Default Something wrong with DR on CC?

Has anyone also the feeling that since the last patch (i think), there's something wrong with DR on CC?
    I get often perma controlled, something that never arrived me before. It's difficult to be sure, as I know that many of my own cc still result in an immune, so it's not totaly broken.

However, enduring 4 cc in a row shouldn't be possible

Quote Originally Posted by Koruen View Post
    Has anyone also the feeling that since the last patch (i think), there's something wrong with DR on CC?
    I get often perma controlled, something that never arrived me before. It's difficult to be sure, as I know that many of my own cc still result in an immune, so it's not totaly broken.

However, enduring 4 cc in a row shouldn't be possible
    Different types of CC have different DR's thus u can get ducked with 3 CCs at the same time.
    Last edited by Sezex; 07-21-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Rift Chaser

The dr icon does need to be updated to reflect the actual time of the dr as currently it sometimes lasts 1-2 sec longer then the icon shows. I.e the dr is off but you have to wait an additional 1-2 sec to use another cc after the icon has worn off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    The dr icon does need to be updated to reflect the actual time of the dr as currently it sometimes lasts 1-2 sec longer then the icon shows. I.e the dr is off but you have to wait an additional 1-2 sec to use another cc after the icon has worn off.
    If you get a 170mb dl speeds can I move in with you ? Rent free but I will pocket heal you

Quote Originally Posted by dongaconda View Post
    If you get a 170mb dl speeds can I move in with you ? Rent free but I will pocket heal you
    What are your cooking and cleaning skills?
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    What are your cooking and cleaning skills?
    I am a clean freak , my chore list as a kid went from the top if the fridge to the bottom , and cooking I'm so so

The OP is right. There is something wrong with DR on CC, and that's the fact that we don't use a DR system when we should be useing one. This same durration immunity makes intelligent CC use boild down to stunning your target at 20% hp. (Heals)

Stuns in any other senario usually result in your target walking away with full health.

Skillz
    Last edited by Pocketzoar; 07-21-2014 at 09:42 PM.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

+ Reply to Thread