+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion , Why you did this To Depleted Supply Crate ?

Default Trion , Why you did this To Depleted Supply Crate ?

You completly ignored us when we didnt like the idea of having bis gear from Creidt box
    so we let it sink in , And then you decided to Nerf its drop like this ????

This is absolutely absurd !!
    this is not even P2W which is not even as bad as this !!

These same boxes used to drop useful gear for someone who open bunch of them but now there are nothing but consumables and artifacts ... this is not happening to me only but ALOT of others ... i didnt post this after one time of unluck .. No no .
    i open around 30 boxes each week and a for the last 4 weeks i get no AP/CP gear or Trinkets whatsoever .. all what i get is crap PC gear/essences .. so i asked many freinds and the same thing happening to them !!

the only reasonable explination for this is that you are just after our money !!!!
    Last edited by Zetsuu; 07-20-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    I keel Em Too Fast !

Prophet of Telara

Even if they did you cant prove it, that's the best part of p2w and hidden rng.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

it's a joke that there is even crates to begin with for bis gear...would love to hear dags explanation for this when he said bis stuff will never be sold

Rift Chaser

Id bet more hours are overall spent pvping, then pveing in this game.

Rift Chaser

haha... this is a common tactic in business. First u put out the candy... all the ants will come to u. Then u remove it, and the ants will still be there waiting for the candy. Well, sometime when u do business, u will bound to break ur own promises to ur customers/clients.

Sorry to hear tat TS got pwned by the RNG. At least now u know and will start to constraint ur wallet.

the recent changes to patron bonus (patrons have increased chance to get marvellous loot from chests) might have something to do with the change in drops.

depending on what you are after, you might actually be better off not being a patron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

i made a post in general about this because its ridiculous, (devs dont read pvp except to troll us) i did one month patron to level my rogue and now its costing me on my warrior and mage. all i get is artifacts and consumables.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Otts View Post
    Even if they did you cant prove it, that's the best part of p2w and hidden rng.
    You really don't know what P2W means.

In anycase, whatevs, if the best gear is from playing the game then, just play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    You really don't know what P2W means.

In anycase, whatevs, if the best gear is from playing the game then, just play the game.
    Not the case anymore man. You need rng for the cp power gear and now with the patron changes you're handicapped.

Ascendant

Aside from some cp essences I was able to get a good amount of cp gear before the nerf. But yea I can tell that there was def a nerf to the drop rate. I hardly see essences anymore, and I just got a shard first on the healing trinket a few days ago which is kinda ridiculous that no one had that by now.
    Last edited by Kiika; 07-20-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Rift Disciple

Was there a patch note or post mentioning it? I didn't see anything. Last night, out of 11 boxes, I got 2 CP pieces, one SP piece, and one spell crit piece. I thought that was pretty good luck.

s'up guyz.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Not the case anymore man. You need rng for the cp power gear and now with the patron changes you're handicapped.
    Except you don't have anyway of proving such an argument, and were it true, it doesn't change the fact you can get it without a subscription anyway.

Its not pay 2 win.
    Swordsman online is p2w.
    Paying out 1000 USD to get a BIS item unobtainable through gameplay is p2w.
    People need to learn what p2w is.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

Prophet of Telara

Except you don't have anyway of proving such an argument, and were it true, it doesn't change the fact you can get it without a subscription anyway.

Its not pay 2 win.
    Swordsman online is p2w.
    People who spend real money can get everything within one day. This is just a matter of how much $ you need to spend and rng.

In the same time f2p player is limited only to one daily WF charge and 3 weekly quests. F2P player get's no items guaranted.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Its not pay 2 win.
    Swordsman online is p2w.
    its only p2w if its the most extreme case of it and not the game you're paying to win at.
    -Katsou, daglar's puppet.

http://i.imgur.com/VQgoSDK.jpg
    Last edited by spaceboots; 07-20-2014 at 09:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast