+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Fractional capes upgrade requirements - joke?

Rift Disciple

Default The Fractional capes upgrade requirements - joke?

I mean, you need a radiant infinity cell - which is fine, but 4!!! reconfiguration cells (1500p/800credits each) TO UPGRADE A PVP CAPE?

6000P OR 3200credits.

I know there is another type of pvp cape that u can upgrade with regular currency, but why would any item ever require me to pay numerous amount of plat or credits?
    I dont mind if u make it even something incredibly overpriced such as 300k favor, 10k warlod mark of conquest, 10k warlod marks and 10k myrm but at least make it achieveable without paying plat/credits only. its just a pvp item's upgrade after all.
    Last edited by MagicalCrime; 07-19-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Making plat is so hard...
    Last edited by Furyon13; 07-19-2014 at 01:54 AM.

Rift Disciple

sorry its 6 cells not 4!

its not about plats trust me i have enough plat but i won't pay so much for such a minor upgrade honestly.

Then why don't you do the thing gamers used to do.......play the game, earn the currency, and buy it.

What is the non-sense about it being too much money or plat? That should be a secondary/I have too much money to spend route. You don't need any of this stuff you are concerned about, log in and play. Pay $15 a month if you want patron bonuses that will help.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Prophet of Telara

WIth the amount of plats you can get from Warfronts, CQ and PvP quests you can easily buy half of the AH. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

+ Reply to Thread