+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Physician nerfs

Plane Walker

Default Physician nerfs

Soon? Daglar please
    Last edited by Honeymoon; 07-17-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Ascendant

No.

Keep playing your gimped cleric. I hear in pve on dummies the output is comparable. Them dummies getting shields-sheesh.

Plane Walker

I dont mind when an OP phys is in my team. Like some games ago. In steppes. I landed in a game where enemy was facrolling us and had already capped 1 and was about to cap 2nd. Then Painsama popped into my team ( he is very OP ). Booom, we facerolled the middle, facerolled into enemy camp, TOOK the 2 stones and on the way the 3rd - won the game
    Last edited by Drakedog; 07-17-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Nerf? why? If you cant kill a healer with 1 break free it's cleary l2p issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Otts View Post
    It is better at healing than any other soul in the game and requires no resource management.

All I'm asking for is cleric to be on par with Physician, and for this to happen they have to nerf their healing output and leave the fact that resource management doesn't matter, or make it so casting a heal gives the Physician a debuff to their energy regen.

alternatively remove mana from clerics and give them 100 energy instead so we can just spam heals all day.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Ascendant

Clearly ive never seen a ton of absorbs pop up on a stunned physician.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But I have to us adrenaline shot on cooldown because if I don't I'm pretty starved.

Forget it if there is a half capable dom on the other team by the way..

Mass cleanse people... put it on your action bars and use it.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzoar View Post
    Mass cleanse people... put it on your action bars and use it.
    Don't do it! It's a trap. You'll just get silenced with Neddra's.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    It is better at healing than any other soul in the game and requires no resource management.

All I'm asking for is cleric to be on par with Physician, and for this to happen they have to nerf their healing output and leave the fact that resource management doesn't matter, or make it so casting a heal gives the Physician a debuff to their energy regen.

alternatively remove mana from clerics and give them 100 energy instead so we can just spam heals all day.
    First of all, even if you have full energy it doesnt matter because you cant use abilities while stunned.

You will run out of energy by just using CT (36 energy cost) or with AT toggle on and CT spam.

If you want Cleric healers to get on the same level as Physician they need to have bonus cleanses and break frees removed together with resource and gcd changes. This also means nerf to OP Defiler cds.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

A little off topic but - What is the best rotation for a Dom to use on a Phys aside from squirreling them?
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

As a physician if there is a defiler on my team its an auto win. The two together work VERY well the defiler brings all the big cd s a phys doesn't have. Its like a match made in heaven.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

Ascendant

There are 7 healing souls ingame, excluding the two pure aoe souls, we have 5, and only one of them has a double break naturally.

So 80% of healing souls are fodder because they only have one break free?

Plane Walker

First of all, even if you have full energy it doesnt matter because you cant use abilities while stunned.

You will run out of energy by just using CT (36 energy cost) or with AT toggle on and CT spam.

If you want Cleric healers to get on the same level as Physician they need to have bonus cleanses and break frees removed together with resource and gcd changes. This also means nerf to OP Defiler cds.
    All the cleric souls have strengths and weaknesses, Physician just has way too many strengths and too little weaknesses.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzoar View Post
    As a physician if there is a defiler on my team its an auto win. The two together work VERY well the defiler brings all the big cd s a phys doesn't have. Its like a match made in heaven.
    Poor physician, don't nerf, he has no big CD :

- Emergency response full life + absorbs - 1mn
    - Life insurance absorb +50% life restore on killing blow - 1mn
    - Biofeedback huge channel heal while moving + 15% damage reducer - 1mn
    - Intensive care +50% heal & absorbs - 2mn
    - Precise diag + Massive therapy huge finisher - 40s

You guys don't even realize the true issue with phys.

Its not strong st healing
    Its not energy managment.

Its the fact we can aoe heal like a boss and spot st heal in between by simply toggling one ability.

There you go, I just handed you a valid arguement. Run with it.

Phys has brought an aspect to pvp that forces players to play smart and use CC. I beleive Phys has made a decent amount of good players better.

Unfortunatly the bad ones haven't adjusted yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast