+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Zimmyzz
  • 1 Post By Malidrag

Thread: For Anyone that Cares

Plane Walker

Default For Anyone that Cares

My rogue's name was Hoodlum@GB then Hoodllum@deepwood. I enjoyed keeping that a secret from some of you forum pvpers while grouping up with you occassionally . Anyways, he bought a bright pink Hawaiin shirt and is retiring to a small beach house in the French Polynesian.

This was the first game I ever tried PvP and I think I was decent. I was pocket healed maybe 50% of the time. I usually played solo and worked on objectives. A few times I joined a PM for the slaughter. Both had their moments but I liked winning more.

I remember seeing you around. Was fun bro take care.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Malidrag View Post
    My rogue's name was Hoodlum@GB then Hoodllum@deepwood. I enjoyed keeping that a secret from some of you forum pvpers while grouping up with you occassionally . Anyways, he bought a bright pink Hawaiin shirt and is retiring to a small beach house in the French Polynesian.

This was the first game I ever tried PvP and I think I was decent. I was pocket healed maybe 50% of the time. I usually played solo and worked on objectives. A few times I joined a PM for the slaughter. Both had their moments but I liked winning more.
    No secrets! All the name changes, forum names and alts are impossible to keep up with. Unless people have their toons in sig or are named the same, I'd never know.

Full retirement or just the rogue? I'm just assuming you have other secret alts. ;)

I was pocket healed maybe 50% of the time. I usually played solo and worked on objectives.
    Pocket healed 50% of the time but usually played solo. Seems legit. Best of luck with whatever you get into next

Good luck in wherever you go.

After getting flamed in the forums and then flamed again publicly in CQ, I've decided to walk away from Rift too when my patron status expires. Add Kittyhawke, Kooky, Vixenne and Vortexx to the list of departing 60 toons.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Pocket healed 50% of the time but usually played solo. Seems legit. Best of luck with whatever you get into next
    I think I'm pocket healed by physicians 100% of the time. I feel their healing flowing out of every speck of dirt within the warfronts into my stout dwarven body! ;)

Peace out Mali
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Pocket healed 50% of the time but usually played solo.
    Sometimes healers checked my gear and followed me around. Or if I solo que'd into a PM where the healers knew me well.

Sometimes I ran into Landstalker playing some ridiculous chloro-arb trolling and had fun with him, etc...
    Last edited by Malidrag; 07-17-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Sometimes healers checked my gear and followed me around. Or if I solo que'd into a PM where the healers knew me well.
    I know how it goes, just messing around. Best of luck

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    Good luck in wherever you go.

After getting flamed in the forums and then flamed again publicly in CQ, I've decided to walk away from Rift too when my patron status expires. Add Kittyhawke, Kooky, Vixenne and Vortexx to the list of departing 60 toons.
    maybe you get flamed cuz u try to derail threads by seeking attention?

+ Reply to Thread