+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By spaceboots
  • 1 Post By Aveleys

Thread: Tiered Level 60 warfronts

Default Tiered Level 60 warfronts

It's time to do something with the warfronts. I was just trying to do some dailys with a P68 so she could bust the runes on rewards. Wednesdays feel impossible. What fun or challenge or even desire to play is there in constantly facing P90 full geared premades after their weeklies. I just logged off. Yeah, I'm a BADs so don't start with that. TRION fix your warfronts. I suggest you separate us out with maybe P80 being the divide.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

I just solo queue'd all the weeklies. It's not that bad. Finished it right before dinner time, even took 4 hours out of the day to hang with a buddy.

/shrug
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I just solo queue'd all the weeklies. It's not that bad. Finished it right before dinner time, even took 4 hours out of the day to hang with a buddy.

/shrug
    Cheats:

dakota is a) a rogue so he always wins

and b) probably high so dinner was probably at some un reasonable hour because he was snacking all day
    Last edited by spaceboots; 07-16-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Just playing a horrible BD all day.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Cheats:

dakota is a) a rogue so he always wins

and b) probably high so dinner was probably at some un reasonable hour because he was snacking all day
    Lol, rogues don't have an issue....physician, sin and marks. Any general concenus rumors that can be associated with those souls?
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 07-16-2014 at 03:21 PM.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Lol, rogues don't have an issue....physician, sin and marks. Any general concenus rumors that can be associated with those souls?
    I used mostly Bladedancer

edit: well, alot of it. I do heal sometimes if we really need it and I think the DPS can pull it off. MM if there are like 0 heals and no good DPS. Sin I just use for domination modes.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-16-2014 at 03:35 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I'd rather gear just be stream lined for everyone to have the same stats in warfronts. That way rank doesnt prevent people from queing together.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Just playing a horrible BD all day.
    i've actually been jumping on the BD train lately because of how much it destroys phys with all the CC.

also yeah, i did all my warfronts in like 2-3 hours, and that is including acidently queueing for randoms twice, it's not that hard to win warfronts solo.

Rift Chaser

if u categorize them into rank, later sure got ppl complaining not enough ppl. I know rank90 can destroy those fl geared players, especially those r90 with Crit Power stacked. There is no perfect way of balancing this game, too many spells and spec.
    Last edited by polarshift; 07-16-2014 at 07:25 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by polarshift View Post
    if u categorize them into rank, later sure got ppl complaining not enough ppl. I know rank90 can destroy those fl geared players, especially those r90 with Crit Power stacked. There is no perfect way of balancing this game, too many spells and spec.
    You could start by not giving a high hp, high resistant half tank soul inherently high crit chance so they can stack crit power and hit like a glass cannon dps, at that on a soul that is pvp made.

Then again that would take effort and a sense of trying to balance pvp stuff.

Best to have all callings honestly or a really good variety of soul choices and, honestly, best to be a rogue unless you like paragon or warlord.

Crit power stacking to such degree was a horrible idea matched with the 1 minute cooldown spammables. Horrible, horrible.

Nerf healers and nerf 1 minute dps wonders. Game is either extremes of heal burst or dps burst or just plain out won by healers and their dom sidekicks.

Then again 3.0 will come out with no thought for pvp and it will be chaos.

Summary. There is 0 % effort balancing this game for a pvper. Its not too many spells or abilities.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 07-16-2014 at 11:20 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i've actually been jumping on the BD train lately because of how much it destroys phys with all the CC.

also yeah, i did all my warfronts in like 2-3 hours, and that is including acidently queueing for randoms twice, it's not that hard to win warfronts solo.
    I might try the BD full if its that good, but my NB takes them out better then most (i sub for weapon barrage).

I just find i regularly draw most the enemy teams attention threatening the healer and get labeled, pulled constantly, squirreled, drained, and dpsed down after a second as the healer yells in vent, "get this guy off me!"

I think i won 1 game and lost 7 today topping kills every time on my team and sometimes damage (dont care about it though). My pug mates failed me time and time again. Hard to convince them to do objectives for the team since they cant dps or heal. Game can be frustrating and usually isnt balanced.

I wouldnt mind seeing a cutoff tier like r75 or so. Just split the two.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 07-16-2014 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post

The less I play the more likely it is to get a half decent team or land on the PM side, when I do. Been trying to get other classes to r90 and working 12 hour days and some weekends.

On my main, when I played everyday and all weekend....always on bad teams and/or against PMs.

less play is the secert for high ranked solo quers, it appears.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread