+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The reason why my Cleric is still p80

Quote Originally Posted by wylwrk View Post
    Your "problem" if I'd call it that is so easy to solve yourself.

Enter WF

1. Put chat on filtered tab (that includes tells).
    2. Select the soul you want to play.
    3. Go do what you do.

Focusing on a mean /tell is rather silly if you think about it. If I ever see a tell like that sent to me I picture it coming from a geeky 8 year old kid... seriously though, what kind of young adult/adult would talk like that?

What are you doing caring about what geeky 8 year olds think anyway?
    No kidding, I have a chat window setup for WF and CQ only too. People that abuse /rw get ignored, people whining about heals too. No elitist here, just a dude that thinks everyone is here to play their own game. If someone else can't accept that, they can pack sand and come to the same conclusion on their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by EverydayAnomaly View Post
    Started to send a hate tell to Zimmyz last night
    Noooooooo! Don't be one of the crazy folks! ;)

lol.. more LOS in that match than I have had in the last three weeks combined.
    LoS == best dmg reduct evah!

I felt like I had a shadow the entire match. The mini-skirmishes inside the matches are often what provides the most entertainment. There was a nice string of matches that evening, which is rare these days.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dongaconda View Post
    I've only got nerd rage tells as a healer once from ecru on his shaman , I got away and he sent me rage tells calling me pay to win , pretty dooooshy if you ask me
    The only thing I've ever gotten from ecru was a tell asking whether I had all my valor on. He said he was hitting me for something higher than he thought seemed right.

This was right after the new healing souls were introduced and nobody was dying. I had taken my sigil off the last time I was on to see how much I'd miss it. I obviously didn't miss it, because I forgot to put it back on. However, the next time I logged in, got into that first match with ecru and started getting focused a bit, I was wondering what the hell was going on.

I was glad he sent the tell. Of course, I would've preferred he had sent it before the match ended. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    The only thing I've ever gotten from ecru was a tell asking whether I had all my valor on. He said he was hitting me for something higher than he thought seemed right.

This was right after the new healing souls were introduced and nobody was dying. I had taken my sigil off the last time I was on to see how much I'd miss it. I obviously didn't miss it, because I forgot to put it back on. However, the next time I logged in, got into that first match with ecru and started getting focused a bit, I was wondering what the hell was going on.

I was glad he sent the tell. Of course, I would've preferred he had sent it before the match ended. ;)
    Forgetting to swap sigils and crystals is my specialty

Champion

Forgetting to swap sigils and crystals is my specialty
    The sad thing is it should matter more than it does.

Ascendant

Ya, ignore crazy folks. Just dinged 90 on my cleric this last weekend. I am really enjoying it. I have been fortunate so far, not gotten any crazy tells but it is par for the course, from what I hear.

Started to send a hate tell to Zimmyz last night. But it was because he was on the opposite team and I was on my mage. Couldn't bring him down by myself. Appearantly, no one else on my team realized he was heals, I guess. Unloaded on him the whole match. He uses objects in the game really well.. lol.. more LOS in that match than I have had in the last three weeks combined.
    The best healers los constantly. Even a dps should los other dps depending what each is playing.

I feel for you though in a wf where its easy for a healer to los. Very frustrating.

Sometimes in karthan i run around a pillar seeing how many players i can get to chase me around. Switching directions randomly is the secret. Last man standing wins.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    The sad thing is it should matter more than it does.
    They should just make a crystal that costs 100k infinity stones that switches to match whatever soul you have the most points currently in on with the option to manually change it.

Then again they'd just take this idea and make it RNG in a purchased lockbox. Ewww dont give them any ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    They should just make a crystal that costs 100k infinity stones that switches to match whatever soul you have the most points currently in on with the option to manually change it.

Then again they'd just take this idea and make it RNG in a purchased lockbox. Ewww dont give them any ideas!
    If there was just some drag and drop box in the spec windows that let you drop whatever intended crystal you want to use, that could work. I don't care how they do it, I wish they could consolidate some of their stuff somehow. Always swapping crystals, I get having to swap trinkets, gear can't have it all. But now what is bugging me is the amount of buffs. I have 11 buffs I put up, and now half the time I count 9 or 10 and have to figure out which I am missing

apply whetstone #1
    apply whetstone #2
    drink valor drink for 10s
    eat a feast
    PA hand rune
    leg mount speed rune
    feet run speed rune
    bloodthirsty
    +stat vial
    chest +armor rune
    recon vial

Would be 12 if I used the crit chance temp. And before they consolidated the patron buffs it was almost pushing to make sure I have 14 - 15 buffs up. Yeah it is for min/maxing but, that is a lot of stuff to keep in check, especially when some of it has various duration. It is just a headache >.<.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    The best healers los constantly. Even a dps should los other dps depending what each is playing.

I feel for you though in a wf where its easy for a healer to los. Very frustrating.

Sometimes in karthan i run around a pillar seeing how many players i can get to chase me around. Switching directions randomly is the secret. Last man standing wins.
    I do that too on that map lol , fun stuff . Idk if they have a mod like they did in wow it was called wardrobe and you just set it up what armor , rings etc you were wearing , named it saved it and you could just click it and it would auto equip everything for you , was sweet

I do that too on that map lol , fun stuff . Idk if they have a mod like they did in wow it was called wardrobe and you just set it up what armor , rings etc you were wearing , named it saved it and you could just click it and it would auto equip everything for you , was sweet
    You can move your Wardrobe icon slot on bar.
    or
    /loadequip if youre talking about real eq
    Last edited by Morwath; 07-17-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    You can move your Wardrobe icon slot on bar.
    or
    /loadequip if youre talking about real eq

The addon "roles" ... check it out. Quick dropdown menu to select your role, change equip, wardrobe, kalert set... all with one button push.

Sorry to derail the thread but, I think most will enjoy that addon.

Quote Originally Posted by wylwrk View Post
    The addon "roles" ... check it out. Quick dropdown menu to select your role, change equip, wardrobe, kalert set... all with one button push.

Sorry to derail the thread but, I think most will enjoy that addon.
    Nice thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    If there was just some drag and drop box in the spec windows that let you drop whatever intended crystal you want to use, that could work. I don't care how they do it, I wish they could consolidate some of their stuff somehow. Always swapping crystals, I get having to swap trinkets, gear can't have it all. But now what is bugging me is the amount of buffs. I have 11 buffs I put up, and now half the time I count 9 or 10 and have to figure out which I am missing

apply whetstone #1
    apply whetstone #2
    drink valor drink for 10s
    eat a feast
    PA hand rune
    leg mount speed rune
    feet run speed rune
    bloodthirsty
    +stat vial
    chest +armor rune
    recon vial

Would be 12 if I used the crit chance temp. And before they consolidated the patron buffs it was almost pushing to make sure I have 14 - 15 buffs up. Yeah it is for min/maxing but, that is a lot of stuff to keep in check, especially when some of it has various duration. It is just a headache >.<.
    Recon vial? I just blindly press the next target until something pops up!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3