+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can the "Old" PvP gear be salvagable/sellable?

Default Can the "Old" PvP gear be salvagable/sellable?

I'm referring to the gear purchased with favor from the Rift store, and then upgraded.

Why?

The Warlord gear from Depleted Supply Crates is slightly better than upgraded warlord gear (and turns into better myr gear), also, it would make a decent favor sink for people with nothing left to buy. (Can purchase freelancer gear and dismantle it)

Right now, if I have a piece of that gear I don't need, only thing I can do with it is destroy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    I'm referring to the gear purchased with favor from the Rift store, and then upgraded.

Why?

The Warlord gear from Depleted Supply Crates is slightly better than upgraded warlord gear (and turns into better myr gear), also, it would make a decent favor sink for people with nothing left to buy. (Can purchase freelancer gear and dismantle it)

Right now, if I have a piece of that gear I don't need, only thing I can do with it is destroy it.
    Think we are not going to be able to do that, as we might get top mats out of our purple gear. Bypassing having to run dungeons and raids or way over paying in the auction house for the mats or the crafted product. But, it would be nice to get a fair shake like that...
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 07-14-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post

Why?

Would be nice at least if you could vendor the warlord crap from the crates (non CP stuff) for warlord marks. Even if it's just 100. Or vendor the old stuff for warlord marks.
    Last edited by deathstormer; 07-14-2014 at 05:43 PM.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

+ Reply to Thread