+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 226
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Improving CQ and premades balance in PvP. (constructive suggestion)

  1. #151
    Ascendant Landstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    Get rid of twyls. It's no longer any good.
    Whats wrong with twyls?
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

  2. #152
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    Why are you guys still personally attacking me? Is it just because you find joy at pissing people off? Am I not allowed to voice an opinion here?
    60 year olds should stay off the internet...oops i didnt say that! I'm joking kitty and I enjoy reading your thoughts on the game!
    Last edited by RainDogs; 07-16-2014 at 10:45 AM.

  3. #153
    Plane Walker Kittyhawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    Get rid of twyls. It's no longer any good.
    Replace it with what? Nothing that I have matches the

    - 66 Endurance
    - 101 physical crit
    - 101 spell crit
    - 101 crit power
    - Chance to deal 1900 damage and restore 1k HP.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

  4. #154
    Champion DrkC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Holy forum pvp...

    /grabspopcorn
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

  5. #155
    Plane Touched Moirg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    Why are you guys still personally attacking me? Is it just because you find joy at pissing people off? Am I not allowed to voice an opinion here?
    No, you're NOT allowed to come on the forums and QQ about people playing with friends because you don't have any. I enjoy playing with my friends, and I'm sorry that you have none to play with.

    --

    It's probably easier for you to type with your two fingers than play with the arrow keys and num pad like you are doing.

    --

    Joysticks are so 1995.
    Last edited by Moirg; 07-16-2014 at 10:51 AM.

  6. #156
    Plane Walker Kittyhawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    Are those Depends absorbant enough?
    Was that a comment based on my age, or because I'm disabled. Please clarify.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

  7. #157
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    No, you're NOT allowed to come on the forums and QQ about people playing with friends because you don't have any. I enjoy playing with my friends, and I'm sorry that you have none to play with.

    --

    It's probably easier for you to type with your two fingers than play with the arrow keys and num pad like you are doing.

    --

    Joysticks are so 1995.
    Joysticks! we are talking about kick the can here! For the record I didnt know you were old but i knew you were bitter so i assumed you were old!
    Last edited by RainDogs; 07-16-2014 at 10:55 AM.

  8. #158
    Sword of Telara Tohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Whats wrong with twyls?
    The proc no longer makes up for the stats.

  9. #159
    Champion DrkC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    The proc no longer makes up for the stats.
    Good to know
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

  10. #160
    Plane Touched Moirg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    Was that a comment based on my age, or because I'm disabled. Please clarify.
    Well it has nothing to do with either. I had no idea that you were disabled, and I'm sorry to hear that, but you did mention that you are 60+ years old, which has no bearing on anything I've said in this thread. So it has nothing to do with you being disabled, nor your age.

    Welcome to Rift Forum PvP! P.S. - You're not very good at it...
    Last edited by Moirg; 07-16-2014 at 11:03 AM.

  11. #161
    Plane Walker Kittyhawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    No, you're NOT allowed to come on the forums and QQ about people playing with friends because you don't have any. I enjoy playing with my friends, and I'm sorry that you have none to play with.
    You're blinded by your malice towards me. I didn't say don't play with your friends, I disagreed that CQ power should be changed in a way that would benefit CQ guilds while penalizing others. I also voiced my disagreement that people that solo queue and get farmed should be penalized for getting farmed and losing while the PMs get extra rewards.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

  12. #162
    Plane Touched Moirg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    You're blinded by your malice towards me. I didn't say don't play with your friends, I disagreed that CQ power should be changed in a way that would benefit CQ guilds while penalizing others. I also voiced my disagreement that people that solo queue and get farmed should be penalized for getting farmed and losing while the PMs get extra rewards.
    All I got out of this is that you want to penalize the people that can actually play with friends and co-ordinate well and are currently rewarded for doing so. Logic.

    You never answered my question: Are the depends absorbent enough?

  13. #163
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    Well it has nothing to do with either. I had no idea that you were disabled, and I'm sorry to hear that, but you did mention that you are 60+ years old, which has no bearing on anything I've said in this thread. So it has nothing to do with you being disabled, nor your age.

    Welcome to Rift Forum PvP! P.S. - You're not very good at it...
    I know moirg in game and he is constantly making fun of disabled people. It gets annoying listening to him in vent telling jokes about one legged men in a%s kicking contests and making fun of autistic people.....I'm glad the internet is finally serving him up justice.
    Last edited by RainDogs; 07-16-2014 at 11:11 AM.

  14. #164
    Ascendant Landstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    The proc no longer makes up for the stats.
    Well imo its completely dependent on how/why your using it. Its pretty good if your throwing out aoe on lots of multiple targets imo. Like a face tanking melee aoe front line charging pos should love this trinket.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

  15. #165
    Rift Master EverydayAnomaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    You're blinded by your malice towards me. I didn't say don't play with your friends, I disagreed that CQ power should be changed in a way that would benefit CQ guilds while penalizing others. I also voiced my disagreement that people that solo queue and get farmed should be penalized for getting farmed and losing while the PMs get extra rewards.
    I am just curious - have you been in a PM in the last few months? I am just trying to see where you are coming from on your argument. Is it from a bad experience in a PM or just a bad experience in dealing with PM's while pugging? Not trolling, i am just curious.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts