+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 64 of 64
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: so ummmm

  1. #61
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    Made out of guilt, obviously.

    I keeed.

    I'm sober now but to sum up:

    I say it wouldn't surprise me if purge didn't work on warriors because it's rift's golden child.

    You say purge works on warrior.

    I say (in my drunken way) they still op.

    U say I have a mage which makes warriors not op and nobody plays warriors because they are not fotm.

    I say they still op.

    You say rogues are racist against warriors.

    I say I'm biased against bad class balancing.

    And the cycle continues.

    I have no problem with warriors when i am on the mage. The best way to counter so called "OP classes" is learn them. You will usually find they aren't as OP as everyone thinks, it's just no one knows how to counter.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  2. #62
    Shield of Telara Talzoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    I have no problem with warriors when i am on the mage. The best way to counter so called "OP classes" is learn them. You will usually find they aren't as OP as everyone thinks, it's just no one knows how to counter.
    I have a warrior. Got him to p80 and shelved him after smashing every other class, easily. I even put on pve armor for a challenge and still rickrolled fools like a boss. I received endless hate tells and QQ. I also received LOTs of invites for warrior premades which was absurdly op.

    Which is why I am so biased.

    I got nothing against warriors, or Arb/Harb spec mage i'm assuming you play. You're smart. Smart enough to play the fotm setups and defend them properly because you'd most likely be bad otherwise.

    As I've said I'm against bad soul balancing (no synergy, no cooperation, no dependency).

    What annoys me about you is you think "Knowing how to counter." Will fix everything. I'm sure you tell that to that druid you 1v1 as he beats on you and can't scratch your life. "Hey mr.druid u needs more counter."

    Play a real spec that depends on other classes for support (has real trade offs) and then i'll acknowledge what you say. Until then. You are a joke in my eyes and if you can't see it then you are a delusional joke. Defend it all you want the numbers don't lie.

    *throws mic down*
    Peace I'm out!

  3. #63
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    I have a warrior. Got him to p80 and shelved him after smashing every other class, easily. I even put on pve armor for a challenge and still rickrolled fools like a boss. I received endless hate tells and QQ. I also received LOTs of invites for warrior premades which was absurdly op.

    Which is why I am so biased.

    I got nothing against warriors, or Arb/Harb spec mage i'm assuming you play. You're smart. Smart enough to play the fotm setups and defend them properly because you'd most likely be bad otherwise.

    As I've said I'm against bad soul balancing (no synergy, no cooperation, no dependency).

    What annoys me about you is you think "Knowing how to counter." Will fix everything. I'm sure you tell that to that druid you 1v1 as he beats on you and can't scratch your life. "Hey mr.druid u needs more counter."

    Play a real spec that depends on other classes for support (has real trade offs) and then i'll acknowledge what you say. Until then. You are a joke in my eyes and if you can't see it then you are a delusional joke. Defend it all you want the numbers don't lie.

    *throws mic down*
    Peace I'm out!
    Lol this makes me laugh. Everything you wrote here is a guess with0% accuracy. I don't pidgeonhole any class into one soul. Any cleric who is playing Druid deserves to lose. I use 4 souls pvping as warrior and use Dom, chloro, lock, chloroharb, pyro, pyrochon. That's ok though this whole cry baby rant and calling people you don't know and are second guessing a joke shows who the real joke is. Even the what annoys me about you quote. I'm sorry but you don't know me and you assumed to know. Learning to counter is not expecting to play a dumb broken soul and expecting to win. It's choosing to swap to another to counter. I'm guessing you play one soul regardless of what the team needs or you PM around your 1 soul then you call me a joke.
    Last edited by deathstormer; 07-15-2014 at 06:51 PM.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  4. #64
    Shield of Telara Talzoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    Lol this makes me laugh. Everything you wrote here is a guess with0% accuracy. I don't pidgeonhole any class into one soul. Any cleric who is playing Druid deserves to lose. I use 4 souls pvping as warrior and use Dom, chloro, lock, chloroharb, pyro, pyrochon. That's ok though this whole cry baby rant and calling people you don't know and are second guessing a joke shows who the real joke is. Even the what annoys me about you quote. I'm sorry but you don't know me and you assumed to know. Learning to counter is not expecting to play a dumb broken soul and expecting to win. It's choosing to swap to another to counter. I'm guessing you play one soul regardless of what the team needs or you PM around your 1 soul then you call me a joke.

    Sorry I shouldn't have called you a joke that was mean and took it to a whole 'nother level.

    Pay no attention to my rants. Carry on and have a good day soldier.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts