+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best Conquest Leaders

  1. #1
    Ascendant Rgizil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,161

    Default Best Conquest Leaders

    Beautiful - for winning those 3 am matches
    Moyst - cause most ignored
    Adustumm - cause smarht
    Daglar - for successfully leading cq to split the community and rage at each other
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple ItzCrooK2UxD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Beautiful - for winning those 3 am matches
    Moyst - cause most ignored
    Adustumm - cause smarht
    Daglar - for successfully leading cq to split the community and rage at each other
    Mageerza- Cause its never his (her) fault when (s)he loses.
    Last edited by ItzCrooK2UxD; 07-11-2014 at 01:04 AM.
    Arrass@Derpwood
    Harass@DeepWood

  3. #3
    Telaran RizeStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Beautiful - for winning those 3 am matches
    Moyst - cause most ignored
    Adustumm - cause smarht
    Daglar - for successfully leading cq to split the community and rage at each other
    Were my man ayelf at
    XSXS/ZebraCakes ; Sometimes when I'm lonely I like rub vaseline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug.

  4. #4
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Not Rgi

    /10
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

  5. #5
    Ascendant Rgizil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    Not Rgi

    /10
    Luxie bb, you still mad you are wearing last seasons outfits? gurll, I told you to update your wardrobe
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    355

    Default

    it's not about the leader. lol. It's about who got the Best Premade raid and raid who will listen. A best makeup raid and able to listen and follow, no matter who lead will have high chance of winning. A not optimized raid ,not listening and not following, give them the best lead will still lose. Raid who listen and follow can do some wonder. And also... help out in Healing.

  7. #7
    Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kansas, USA
    Posts
    3,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polarshift View Post
    it's not about the leader. lol. It's about who got the Best Premade raid and raid who will listen. A best makeup raid and able to listen and follow, no matter who lead will have high chance of winning. A not optimized raid ,not listening and not following, give them the best lead will still lose. Raid who listen and follow can do some wonder. And also... help out in Healing.
    Amusingly, it's not who has the 'best premade'. It all comes down to the factions leader, and how well the people on said faction listens to said leader. Sure, having "teh uber relix" for PvP gear may allow you to do a bit more damage and survive slightly longer. However, a well-lead and a well organized faction will win. Hands down.

    Besides, I enjoy exploiting the weaknesses of other premades. It's what makes PvP somewhat entertaining for me still... otherwise, a kill is just favor to me now.
    --BC

  8. #8
    Rift Master ConclusionTheFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan.

  9. #9
    Champion of Telara Mire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Stalin
    Mastermind behind the counter-offense of the German invasion and the 5 years plan. He was just smoking his cigar and slouching on his couch made of bear skin, playing COD on his Xbox 360 when he heard the sound of German cannons firing outside the Kremlin. Pissed off, he put down his Xbox 360 controller and Logitech 930 headset, drank a bottle of vodka and launch a counter-offense and drove the Wehrmacht back. They never saw it coming. Hail Mother Russia.

    Alexander the great

    genghis khan

  10. #10
    Rift Master Nasacrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Beautiful - for winning those 3 am matches
    Moyst - cause most ignored
    Adustumm - cause smarht
    Daglar - for successfully leading cq to split the community and rage at each other
    These threads. Please, keep them comming.

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    I very rarely lose in a Rgi or Predict CQ. There are a couple of others that are usually really good. Who is the one that always wants everyone to go to the old Lich spawn? If that isn't Predict, I've won several with him.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    I very rarely lose in a Rgi or Predict CQ. There are a couple of others that are usually really good. Who is the one that always wants everyone to go to the old Lich spawn? If that isn't Predict, I've won several with him.
    every time I pug onto a Predict led team and start trolling, players like you are always quick to point out that they've never lost with Predict leading. and every time this happens, without fail, Predict loses.
    if I had a more suspicious mind, I might think there was something going on behind that. its a conspiracy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,271

    Default

    Moyst
    Sorrry
    Kronos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  14. #14
    Sword of Telara Tohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    Moyst
    Sorrry
    Kronos
    Shouldn't it have gone:

    Sorry
    Kronos
    Moyst

    ?
    Last edited by Tohrid; 07-11-2014 at 05:08 AM.

  15. #15
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Dachro, whose quickie CQ's in the morning that destroyed my ability to do dailies, I salute you for teaching me not to give a crap anymore. Tyvm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts