+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best Conquest Leaders

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    every time I pug onto a Predict led team and start trolling, players like you are always quick to point out that they've never lost with Predict leading. and every time this happens, without fail, Predict loses.
    if I had a more suspicious mind, I might think there was something going on behind that. its a conspiracy!
    Why troll your own CQ team, never understood that. You're there, you want to win right? What's the point of trolling in that situation? It's like guys who get into wf's as a guardian but get merced, and sabatoge their team like they have some kind of loyalty to guardians....just dumb. "I lost by my fellow guardians won!"
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by DrkC View Post
    Why troll your own CQ team, never understood that. You're there, you want to win right? What's the point of trolling in that situation? It's like guys who get into wf's as a guardian but get merced, and sabatoge their team like they have some kind of loyalty to guardians....just dumb. "I lost by my fellow guardians won!"
    Watch out, Kronos is gonna mark you afk in every conquest now!

Quote Originally Posted by DrkC View Post
    none of my trolling has any effect on the outcome of a match. some of it might explain why the match had the outcome it did, but the actions that led to that outcome were not mine (if they were, we'd be winning )

it is far less damaging to a team than Ayelf insisting that he be the one to lead because he zoned in before Rg did.

P.S. guardians/defiants don't exist in warfronts and haven't for a long time. its red vs blue. the blue team has just as many defiant and guardians on it as the red team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    Stalin
    Mastermind behind the counter-offense of the German invasion and the 5 years plan. He was just smoking his cigar and slouching on his couch made of bear skin, playing COD on his Xbox 360 when he heard the sound of German cannons firing outside the Kremlin. Pissed off, he put down his Xbox 360 controller and Logitech 930 headset, drank a bottle of vodka and launch a counter-offense and drove the Wehrmacht back. They never saw it coming. Hail Mother Russia.
    you know there's quite a few comparisons to be made between the err... tactics of the red army of the 30s and 40s and today's "pvp guilds"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2