+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: "GG Double Judicial Privilege cheese tryharder"

Champion of Telara

Default "GG Double Judicial Privilege cheese tryharder"

This is the tell I got from a Sin when I killed him at the Vault in Codex. This is after he attacked me at the tail end of another fight and used Slip Away to clear dots and burst a second time.

I often wonder what kind of personal sense of entitlement draws people to the Rogue archetype in MMOs. Sin is such a stupidly powerful spec I don't even know how you lose 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    This is the tell I got from a Sin when I killed him at the Vault in Codex. This is after he attacked me at the tail end of another fight and used Slip Away to clear dots and burst a second time.

I often wonder what kind of personal sense of entitlement draws people to the Rogue archetype in MMOs. Sin is such a stupidly powerful spec I don't even know how you lose 1v1.
    61 sin with same gear can cut through Inq like hot knife thru butter. that was one of the bad ones, one of 99% of rogue population.

Nah, as a Sin myself it drives people nuts when I use slip away in actually intelligent manners.

For some reason people in Rift get really angry when you use your crucial buttons, often accompanied with 2m CD's during crucial moments to live or grab the kill first.

I'm so bad for using my toons abilities yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezex View Post
    61 sin with same gear can cut through Inq like hot knife thru butter. that was one of the bad ones, one of 99% of rogue population.
    To be fair, with everything up, an inq I think should give a Sin a great run if they don't kill them. That raw healing they have is alot for a sin to keep up with, especially when they can hit a heal pot too.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-10-2014 at 05:50 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I had a 'sin rage at me when I killed him in Pyrochon. When I asked why he was so mad (to my surprise, he hadn't put me on ignore) he told me it was because he didn't like being beaten by someone who hadn't put in the time and effort he had to his character. He then started linking me his achievements.

I didn't really know how to respond. They don't teach you this stuff in school.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Nah, as a Sin myself it drives people nuts when I use slip away in actually intelligent manners.

For some reason people in Rift get really angry when you use your crucial buttons, often accompanied with 2m CD's during crucial moments to live or grab the kill first.

I'm so bad for using my toons abilities yo.
    Only time I've /say trolled a Rogue for Slip Away was a pocket-healed Techfall blindly chasing me back to my spawn point then using Slip Away, abandoning his poor healer.
    Last edited by Ianto Jones; 07-10-2014 at 05:51 PM.

2x jp and inqs having 80k+ effective hp is still pretty broken though

lol
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

These forums are getting terrible. Am I actually reading a thread about killing some bad rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Am I actually reading a thread about killing some bad rogue?
    lol imagine how many more of these threads there would be if you solo queued
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    lol imagine how many more of these threads there would be if you solo queued
    I'm touched you think rift bads would get so much entitlement IF they could kill me.

Ascendant

Inq should beat a sin every time.

Purge.

I would agree except I dont even play anymore and neither can kill me. If you need proof this game is bad just play candy crush, it does pvp perfectly.

61 sin should never beat an inq. and if you don't think jp is a stupid skill even without being able to be reset, try comparing it to twilight transcendence, which not only lowers your damage, but can also be purged off with a healing debuff like blight or a mage cage.

if he was alone you should have let him live, a solo rogue is a rare breed

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    2x jp and inqs having 80k+ effective hp is still pretty broken though

lol
    Whats more broken? The fact an inq gets all that with reset or that a sin can dish that much damage out in the same timelength it takes the inq to kill a ~ 32k sin?

Like Dakkota said its a run when both are good. Personally im thinking the sin doing that much damage is more ridiculous then two jps from a reset.

And yes i purge instantly whenever i was on my inq. Those sin bleeds...lol.

In all seriousness just have a sin apply the stealth bleed and stop attacking. See how far the hp bar goes down just from that. Passive poisons doing the most damage as well? Soul needs a skill reworking. Less reliance on stealth would be a start to actually helping it in the long run; more active application of abilities.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 07-10-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Ascendant

As far as inqs go or any soul resets are an issue and shouldnt exist. Double jp should go away, but an inqs damage should be slightly raised, or dots work better, maybe over 10 sec or something. Dotting is pretty horrible in pvp for the most part. Cleanse anyone?
    Last edited by Wrastion; 07-10-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Whats more broken? The fact an inq gets all that with reset or that a sin can dish that much damage out in the same timelength it takes the inq to kill a ~ 32k sin?

Like Dakkota said its a run when both are good. Personally im thinking the sin doing that much damage is more ridiculous then two jps from a reset.

And yes i purge instantly whenever i was on my inq. Those sin bleeds...lol.

In all seriousness just have a sin apply the stealth bleed and stop attacking. See how far the hp bar goes down just from that. Passive poisons doing the most damage as well? Soul needs a skill reworking. Less reliance on stealth would be a start to actually helping it in the long run; more active application of abilities.
    its not "most", its about 30-35%. it actually hurts rogues because of the rng factor, because without poison procs and without poison procs plus poison crits, you're missing the dps target of other single target souls by a good amount. sin has more "active application" of abilities compared to something like para or warlord and is much less forgiving in maximizing it's rotation.

we can use this same argument of letting non-cleansable bleeds apply and apply it to shaman. how much of a shaman's dps is frozen wrath? how about uncleansable frozen wrath wtih a forced crit from 10 stacks of rage of the north? it ticks for more than jagged, it ticks for longer, and there are more ticks total. now add in vex and lightning.. lol, passively applied damage.
    Last edited by ecru; 07-10-2014 at 10:04 PM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast