+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 132
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: most annoying thing about pvp?

  1. #61
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    haha i'm hated because i speak the truth and the majority of the people on this forum cant handle it. i still bad mouth this game, it has totally lost its soul with f2p. i earned the right to criticize something ive spent a ton of time and money on. dags straight up lied saying it would never be pay to win and now all bis pvp gear is earned in an rng box

    i get tells all the time in game thanking me for guides or simply saying they agree with me.

    i just find it funny that i disagree with the same handful of people and i'm the most hated guy on the forums. i don't like you, katosu, gunzip and all of HK. You, hk, and gunzip are just rift player base 101. never want to adjust and anti anything competitive. katosu just likes to forum pvp.

    i get that im the minority too i honestly dont give a rats ***, cq is a joke and the majority of this player base is in turn, a joke, because of it. it's daglar's baby so it breeds care bears and pushes away anyone that like to compete.
    And your ignorance kicks in.

    1. I hate CQ, have always stated thus. You agree with that.
    2. I am all for competition, albeit presented the correct way which we don't have. You've stated the same.
    3. I never defended this game or Trion's lack of care for pvp-you completely insinuated this. Note Daglar hasn't ever once replied to any of my posts, and I'm sure he's seen them. I'm very critical, obviously.
    4. Im against RNG and have 0 relic gear on any toon even though I have the cores on some by happenstance.

    Basically everything you mentioned I've probably posted more then you about, which is even more ironic since your bias is that bad you don't even know one thing from another on who you are talking to. You want to think one way therefore you do. Bias at its best.

  2. #62
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    haha i'm hated because i speak the truth and the majority of the people on this forum cant handle it. i still bad mouth this game, it has totally lost its soul with f2p. i earned the right to criticize something ive spent a ton of time and money on. dags straight up lied saying it would never be pay to win and now all bis pvp gear is earned in an rng box

    i get tells all the time in game thanking me for guides or simply saying they agree with me.

    i just find it funny that i disagree with the same handful of people and i'm the most hated guy on the forums. i don't like you, katosu, gunzip and all of HK. You, hk, and gunzip are just rift player base 101. never want to adjust and anti anything competitive. katosu just likes to forum pvp.

    i get that im the minority too i honestly dont give a rats ***, cq is a joke and the majority of this player base is in turn, a joke, because of it. it's daglar's baby so it breeds care bears and pushes away anyone that like to compete.

    the most hated guy on the forums was azabar, dont kid yourself, you arent even in his league.

  3. #63
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    If I put my mind to it I can give him a run.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  4. #64
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pukemonster View Post
    the most hated guy on the forums was azabar, dont kid yourself, you arent even in his league.
    haha katosu has to be the most hated, he trolls every class forum and pvp . at least i leave my arguments in two places

  5. #65
    Plane Touched Xgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    258

    Default lol

    Solo ftw <3

  6. #66
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Being IMPOTENT against warriors. That's THREE Ranged class's IMPOTENT against warriors. Warriors are free to run around like puzzies and can't even get a lock on them. What rages me even more Devz/Trion seem to have no intention to fixing this. Hell they seem to have absolutely no interest in fixing PvP at all.

  7. #67
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiftQ View Post
    Being IMPOTENT against warriors. That's THREE Ranged class's IMPOTENT against warriors. Warriors are free to run around like puzzies and can't even get a lock on them. What rages me even more Devz/Trion seem to have no intention to fixing this. Hell they seem to have absolutely no interest in fixing PvP at all.
    The only logical explanation for you dying in pvp is warriors. lawl.

  8. #68
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiftQ View Post
    Being IMPOTENT against warriors. That's THREE Ranged class's IMPOTENT against warriors. Warriors are free to run around like puzzies and can't even get a lock on them. What rages me even more Devz/Trion seem to have no intention to fixing this. Hell they seem to have absolutely no interest in fixing PvP at all.
    quite playing MM with bolstered gear

  9. #69
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    quite playing MM with bolstered gear
    MM in 8/11 relic pieces (6 high quality items from pvp boxes) with 5/6 higher quality PvP boxed essences, and almost all the good runes except the trinket one. MM still hits like crap.

    I honestly can't imagine someone at the beginning of progression using MM. It must feel like such garbage. Because I am geared to my teeth and it still sort of hits like a chump.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  10. #70
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    72

    Default

    The only logical explanation for you dying in pvp is warriors. lawl.
    Stand still instead of running like puzzies and find out. Wouln't be very tough if couldn't run around like puzzies. lawl .... !!!


    quite playing MM with bolstered gear
    Say I have the BEST gear. Now I take aim on warriors running around like puzzies how? Tell that to Clerics and Mage's too. I see them whining about the same thing, at least Mage's have or at least pyro has better burst.


    I honestly can't imagine someone at the beginning of progression using MM. It must feel like such garbage. Because I am geared to my teeth and it still sort of hits like a chump.
    So what to do. Assassins don't sing very high praises either, and really don't like playing Assassin. Ranger isn't good either, and pet dies in no time. The problem against warriors is not just lack of DPS or their higher burst, but that they are free to roam around like puzzies. We can't take aim. Clercis and Mage's seem to have the same sentiment. Warriors don't have advantage because they have skill, but others are IMPOTENT against them.

    And what I want is NOT any advantage over warriors but fair chance. I mean 1 vs 1.

    But with broken PvP and Trion showing no regard or intention of fixing it, I am having same sentiments as other PvP players who left Rift or intend on doing so. Like you said having worked for all that PvP gear, it'll be used to me how with sh!tty DPS.

  11. #71
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiftQ View Post
    Stand still instead of running like puzzies and find out. Wouln't be very tough if couldn't run around like puzzies. lawl .... !!!



    Say I have the BEST gear. Now I take aim on warriors running around like puzzies how? Tell that to Clerics and Mage's too. I see them whining about the same thing, at least Mage's have or at least pyro has better burst.




    So what to do. Assassins don't sing very high praises either, and really don't like playing Assassin. Ranger isn't good either, and pet dies in no time. The problem against warriors is not just lack of DPS or their higher burst, but that they are free to roam around like puzzies. We can't take aim. Clercis and Mage's seem to have the same sentiment. Warriors don't have advantage because they have skill, but others are IMPOTENT against them.

    And what I want is NOT any advantage over warriors but fair chance. I mean 1 vs 1.

    But with broken PvP and Trion showing no regard or intention of fixing it, I am having same sentiments as other PvP players who left Rift or intend on doing so. Like you said having worked for all that PvP gear, it'll be used to me how with sh!tty DPS.
    If you're a rogue losing 1v1's to warriors, than you should quit or just do Conquest.

  12. #72
    Rift Chaser dongaconda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    MM in 8/11 relic pieces (6 high quality items from pvp boxes) with 5/6 higher quality PvP boxed essences, and almost all the good runes except the trinket one. MM still hits like crap.

    I honestly can't imagine someone at the beginning of progression using MM. It must feel like such garbage. Because I am geared to my teeth and it still sort of hits like a chump.
    This is true I troll mm's in game with usually " are you even trying ? " it really is weak

  13. #73
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    MM in 8/11 relic pieces (6 high quality items from pvp boxes) with 5/6 higher quality PvP boxed essences, and almost all the good runes except the trinket one. MM still hits like crap.

    I honestly can't imagine someone at the beginning of progression using MM. It must feel like such garbage. Because I am geared to my teeth and it still sort of hits like a chump.
    Fight against Luxeh or Jolies on MM and you'll see how much damage it can do!

  14. #74
    Shield of Telara Talzoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    All this talk about talk about rift class/soul balance.

    There needs to be more rift forum pvp balance. Clearly some of you are op.

    /popcorn

  15. #75
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    I hate feeling forced into maintaining CQ power. I also hate that the puzzies make me impotent. Damn them.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts