+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: most annoying thing about pvp?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    haha i'm hated because i speak the truth and the majority of the people on this forum cant handle it. i still bad mouth this game, it has totally lost its soul with f2p. i earned the right to criticize something ive spent a ton of time and money on. dags straight up lied saying it would never be pay to win and now all bis pvp gear is earned in an rng box

i get tells all the time in game thanking me for guides or simply saying they agree with me.

i just find it funny that i disagree with the same handful of people and i'm the most hated guy on the forums. i don't like you, katosu, gunzip and all of HK. You, hk, and gunzip are just rift player base 101. never want to adjust and anti anything competitive. katosu just likes to forum pvp.

i get that im the minority too i honestly dont give a rats ***, cq is a joke and the majority of this player base is in turn, a joke, because of it. it's daglar's baby so it breeds care bears and pushes away anyone that like to compete.
    And your ignorance kicks in.

1. I hate CQ, have always stated thus. You agree with that.
    2. I am all for competition, albeit presented the correct way which we don't have. You've stated the same.
    3. I never defended this game or Trion's lack of care for pvp-you completely insinuated this. Note Daglar hasn't ever once replied to any of my posts, and I'm sure he's seen them. I'm very critical, obviously.
    4. Im against RNG and have 0 relic gear on any toon even though I have the cores on some by happenstance.

Basically everything you mentioned I've probably posted more then you about, which is even more ironic since your bias is that bad you don't even know one thing from another on who you are talking to. You want to think one way therefore you do. Bias at its best.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    haha i'm hated because i speak the truth and the majority of the people on this forum cant handle it. i still bad mouth this game, it has totally lost its soul with f2p. i earned the right to criticize something ive spent a ton of time and money on. dags straight up lied saying it would never be pay to win and now all bis pvp gear is earned in an rng box

i get tells all the time in game thanking me for guides or simply saying they agree with me.

i just find it funny that i disagree with the same handful of people and i'm the most hated guy on the forums. i don't like you, katosu, gunzip and all of HK. You, hk, and gunzip are just rift player base 101. never want to adjust and anti anything competitive. katosu just likes to forum pvp.

i get that im the minority too i honestly dont give a rats ***, cq is a joke and the majority of this player base is in turn, a joke, because of it. it's daglar's baby so it breeds care bears and pushes away anyone that like to compete.

the most hated guy on the forums was azabar, dont kid yourself, you arent even in his league.

If I put my mind to it I can give him a run.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by pukemonster View Post
    the most hated guy on the forums was azabar, dont kid yourself, you arent even in his league.
    haha katosu has to be the most hated, he trolls every class forum and pvp . at least i leave my arguments in two places

Default lol

Solo ftw <3

Telaran

Being IMPOTENT against warriors. That's THREE Ranged class's IMPOTENT against warriors. Warriors are free to run around like puzzies and can't even get a lock on them. What rages me even more Devz/Trion seem to have no intention to fixing this. Hell they seem to have absolutely no interest in fixing PvP at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RiftQ View Post
    Being IMPOTENT against warriors. That's THREE Ranged class's IMPOTENT against warriors. Warriors are free to run around like puzzies and can't even get a lock on them. What rages me even more Devz/Trion seem to have no intention to fixing this. Hell they seem to have absolutely no interest in fixing PvP at all.
    The only logical explanation for you dying in pvp is warriors. lawl.

quite playing MM with bolstered gear

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    MM in 8/11 relic pieces (6 high quality items from pvp boxes) with 5/6 higher quality PvP boxed essences, and almost all the good runes except the trinket one. MM still hits like crap.

I honestly can't imagine someone at the beginning of progression using MM. It must feel like such garbage. Because I am geared to my teeth and it still sort of hits like a chump.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Telaran

The only logical explanation for you dying in pvp is warriors. lawl.
    Stand still instead of running like puzzies and find out. Wouln't be very tough if couldn't run around like puzzies. lawl .... !!!

Say I have the BEST gear. Now I take aim on warriors running around like puzzies how? Tell that to Clerics and Mage's too. I see them whining about the same thing, at least Mage's have or at least pyro has better burst.

I honestly can't imagine someone at the beginning of progression using MM. It must feel like such garbage. Because I am geared to my teeth and it still sort of hits like a chump.
    So what to do. Assassins don't sing very high praises either, and really don't like playing Assassin. Ranger isn't good either, and pet dies in no time. The problem against warriors is not just lack of DPS or their higher burst, but that they are free to roam around like puzzies. We can't take aim. Clercis and Mage's seem to have the same sentiment. Warriors don't have advantage because they have skill, but others are IMPOTENT against them.

And what I want is NOT any advantage over warriors but fair chance. I mean 1 vs 1.

But with broken PvP and Trion showing no regard or intention of fixing it, I am having same sentiments as other PvP players who left Rift or intend on doing so. Like you said having worked for all that PvP gear, it'll be used to me how with sh!tty DPS.

Stand still instead of running like puzzies and find out. Wouln't be very tough if couldn't run around like puzzies. lawl .... !!!

Say I have the BEST gear. Now I take aim on warriors running around like puzzies how? Tell that to Clerics and Mage's too. I see them whining about the same thing, at least Mage's have or at least pyro has better burst.

So what to do. Assassins don't sing very high praises either, and really don't like playing Assassin. Ranger isn't good either, and pet dies in no time. The problem against warriors is not just lack of DPS or their higher burst, but that they are free to roam around like puzzies. We can't take aim. Clercis and Mage's seem to have the same sentiment. Warriors don't have advantage because they have skill, but others are IMPOTENT against them.

And what I want is NOT any advantage over warriors but fair chance. I mean 1 vs 1.

But with broken PvP and Trion showing no regard or intention of fixing it, I am having same sentiments as other PvP players who left Rift or intend on doing so. Like you said having worked for all that PvP gear, it'll be used to me how with sh!tty DPS.
    If you're a rogue losing 1v1's to warriors, than you should quit or just do Conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    MM in 8/11 relic pieces (6 high quality items from pvp boxes) with 5/6 higher quality PvP boxed essences, and almost all the good runes except the trinket one. MM still hits like crap.

This is true I troll mm's in game with usually " are you even trying ? " it really is weak

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post

Fight against Luxeh or Jolies on MM and you'll see how much damage it can do!

All this talk about talk about rift class/soul balance.

There needs to be more rift forum pvp balance. Clearly some of you are op.

/popcorn

I hate feeling forced into maintaining CQ power. I also hate that the puzzies make me impotent. Damn them.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast