+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 94
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How to win a wf 101

  1. #31
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    omg omg Ranger made the list <3 <3 am I blushing?
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2508fmw.png

    Joiles was in ranger.. heal fest vs a crappy HK premade and he beat me by 200k dps in which i beat the next person by 200k. he averaged 2k dps for the entire wf.. sounds pretty good to me unless there is some hidden aoe i dont know about

  2. #32
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post

    stop giving up and crying for nerfs and learn to play.
    this should be a sticky

  3. #33
    Soulwalker Revolutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    stop giving up and crying for nerfs and learn to play.

    I think it is time to retire your FotM signature

  4. #34
    Rift Chaser Osirian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States , N.C.
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    considering i both didnt kill you because i was healing and my rogues name isnt my forum name, it's not that hard to tell why you didnt recognize it.


    all i said is you give up within 5 seconds of attacking a healer, make a false claim of crosshealing, and then afk camp vault the rest of the warfront while your team loses. meanwhile, somebody who hasnt even played the game in like 4 months let alone isnt even a rogue main, is able to kill me 2v1 when you couldn't do it 3v1.

    stop giving up and crying for nerfs and learn to play.
    You sig says wicked@seastone, And still have no idea wtf you are talking about and would not mind 1v1 ing if thats what you want. ALSO, why is it hard for you to completely ignore the obvious imbalance of heals. Any good player would own up to it.
    Last edited by Osirian; 07-10-2014 at 04:52 PM.

  5. #35
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    You sig says wicked@seastone, And still have no idea wtf you are talking about and would not mind 1v1 ing if thats what you want. ALSO, why is it hard for you to completely ignore the obvious imbalance of heals. Any good player would own up to it.
    there's not an imbalance man there's just way to many bad players who role horrible specs. why cant you understand that? any two decent dps will melt any healer in this game quickly.

  6. #36
    Rift Chaser Osirian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States , N.C.
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    there's not an imbalance man there's just way to many bad players who role horrible specs. why cant you understand that? any two decent dps will melt any healer in this game quickly.
    omg...I really didnt want to have to buy more specs to prove my point but it seem I have to. Xtk will even admit that physician is op and healing in general. I am willing to bet I could go physician, first day never playing it, make a vid, and run through a wf without dieing with mobs hitting me. Also bad healer is far better than bad dps in this game. Also healing should not out beat dps...in any game...And if you want to put a smart comment like "you are just bad" name a dps, I will name my healer and it wont kill it.
    Last edited by Osirian; 07-10-2014 at 05:02 PM.

  7. #37
    Ascendant wickede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutio View Post
    I think it is time to retire your FotM signature
    im far too lazy to change it

  8. #38
    Ascendant wickede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    omg...I really didnt want to have to buy more specs to prove my point but it seem I have to. Xtk will even admit that physician is op and healing in general. I am willing to bet I could go physician, first day never playing it, make a vid, and run through a wf without dieing with mobs hitting me.
    who is xtk? is that suppose to be a relevant player?

  9. #39
    Rift Chaser Osirian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States , N.C.
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    who is xtk? is that suppose to be a relevant player?
    well you clearly are irrelevant to anything relating to the meaning of this post. Point being, healing needs an adjustment. You really have to be on something to think healing isnt op or physician isnt op.
    Last edited by Osirian; 07-10-2014 at 05:05 PM.

  10. #40
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    omg...I really didnt want to have to buy more specs to prove my point but it seem I have to. Xtk will even admit that physician is op and healing in general. I am willing to bet I could go physician, first day never playing it, make a vid, and run through a wf without dieing with mobs hitting me. Also bad healer is far better than bad dps in this game. Also healing should not out beat dps...in any game...And if you want to put a smart comment like "you are just bad" name a dps, I will name my healer and it wont kill it.
    The only thing i agree on you with is bad healing far out weighs bad dps..other than that sorry man l2p if you cant kill healers

  11. #41
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    omg...I really didnt want to have to buy more specs to prove my point but it seem I have to. Xtk will even admit that physician is op and healing in general. I am willing to bet I could go physician, first day never playing it, make a vid, and run through a wf without dieing with mobs hitting me. Also bad healer is far better than bad dps in this game. Also healing should not out beat dps...in any game...And if you want to put a smart comment like "you are just bad" name a dps, I will name my healer and it wont kill it.
    Be careful thinking it is invulnerable. It's a great heal soul when in good hands, yes...but even in great hands it can die by brute force of pug zergs alone. Yes, there are times when I am drag a handful of dps. But it does pressure, and if just 1 or 2 people in a pile know what they are oding you will be killed or CC'd then killed. I've 1 v 1'd some good DPS a couple times when I offered 100p if someone can kill me 1 v 1 . I fought a paragon had got to the point where if I had fumbled my keys worse, I would have died. I almost died because I got close and fumbled a couple things, think a DP went off. That was closest in ~10 min.

    Two good DPS can knock out a physician cold. It may not be instant but they can take them out. People need to accept there is a huge skill variance. I've dueled people in nearly the same specs and as a healer can feel difference of pressure. Not everybody does it as good or the same.

    However, it is fun to try to put plats on the line for a physician 1 v 1. Some good DPS have made me get nervous for a few moments. I am very squishy but, I should be healer higher so I guess it pays off.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  12. #42
    Rift Chaser Osirian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States , N.C.
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Be careful thinking it is invulnerable. It's a great heal soul when in good hands, yes...but even in great hands it can die by brute force of pug zergs alone. Yes, there are times when I am drag a handful of dps. But it does pressure, and if just 1 or 2 people in a pile know what they are oding you will be killed or CC'd then killed. I've 1 v 1'd some good DPS a couple times when I offered 100p if someone can kill me 1 v 1 . I fought a paragon had got to the point where if I had fumbled my keys worse, I would have died. I almost died because I got close and fumbled a couple things, think a DP went off. That was closest in ~10 min.

    Two good DPS can knock out a physician cold. It may not be instant but they can take them out. People need to accept there is a huge skill variance. I've dueled people in nearly the same specs and as a healer can feel difference of pressure. Not everybody does it as good or the same.

    However, it is fun to try to put plats on the line for a physician 1 v 1. Some good DPS have made me get nervous for a few moments. I am very squishy but, I should be healer higher so I guess it pays off.
    The point is a good dps should take down a healer 1v1 in any game. This game likes to PAR it but that shouldn't be how it is because healing shouldn't dominate.. I am offering up a rex to fight my friend who barely plays physician so that I can prove a point. And to the guy who thinks its irrelevant, Xtk is the physician (he usually plays dps if this proves my point). I will post a vid of it.

  13. #43
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Well shoot, I'll do anything for prizes. I'll give it a shot for a rex. Just let me know when yo. I'd have to give NB and Sin a shot. I don't think BD can cut it against one that isn't totally unfamiliar.

    (If he does it right I don't think I'll kill them)
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-10-2014 at 05:21 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  14. #44
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Healing has been broken since 2011 in PvP.

  15. #45
    Rift Master Sezex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    682

    Default

    How about 2-3 physicians, couple sents and 2 chloros. Thats most warfronts now. How many good dps do we need?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts