+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Two simple fixes for Warfronts from the discussions over the last couple of days

  1. #1
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default Two simple fixes for Warfronts from the discussions over the last couple of days

    1 - Warfront gear check (all slots filled)
    2 - A 'Only queue me for PuG WF' option.

    Make it so Daglar.

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    "Simple"...

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    "Simple"...
    Conceptually!

  4. #4
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    i want a option to kill raid bosses solo and i want people that que with a group to have to wait 1 month between instances please

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i want a option to kill raid bosses solo and i want people that que with a group to have to wait 1 month between instances please
    Yet you are clearly ok with drastically increasing the wait for PuGs to complete their dailies and weeklies. Your logic, as it were, is lacking.

  6. #6
    Ascendant asianguywithacamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    3 - a warfront only mages can join so that they can qq amongst themselves.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker Axarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    1 - Warfront gear check (all slots filled)
    2 - A 'Only queue me for PuG WF' option.

    Make it so Daglar.
    First one is really necessary, even though i can live with people missing a synergy crystal. Seeing idiots with 4/6 or less essences but in Warlord gear is so sad.

  8. #8
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    Yet you are clearly ok with drastically increasing the wait for PuGs to complete their dailies and weeklies. Your logic, as it were, is lacking.
    I have had 0 problems with getting dailies done. Maybe you should look at yourself more.

    Losing is part of life brah either you adapt and overcome or complain

  9. #9
    Rift Master EverydayAnomaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    3 - a warfront only mages can join so that they can qq amongst themselves.
    LOL. Buff Pyro. No, wait.. Stahp!! Don't bu--- well crap. Hello 2.8.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

  10. #10
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i want a option to kill raid bosses solo and i want people that que with a group to have to wait 1 month between instances please
    In a looking for group option, you are still joining.... wait for it....a group. so you are not soloing anything. Not a good comparison...
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

  11. #11
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    In a looking for group option, you are still joining.... wait for it....a group. so you are not soloing anything. Not a good comparison...
    They're are plenty of ways to find people to pvp with so not a good comparison and when did they add a looking for group que for raids?

    We get that you only want to play a multiplayer game solo but enough if trying to force you're well in everyone. There is tons of stuff you can do successfully alone including pvp.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    I have had 0 problems with getting dailies done. Maybe you should look at yourself more.

    Losing is part of life brah either you adapt and overcome or complain
    Or to get what you want, you can wait a little longer in que and not come on the forums and complain. We how that has currently worked out. Waiting and patience is part of life, too.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

  13. #13
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Or to get what you want, you can wait a little longer in que and not come on the forums and complain. We how that has currently worked out. Waiting and patience is part of life, too.
    So waiting 45 min to maybe not getting a que is ok for you?

  14. #14
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    They're are plenty of ways to find people to pvp with so not a good comparison and when did they add a looking for group que for raids?

    We get that you only want to play a multiplayer game solo but enough if trying to force you're well in everyone. There is tons of stuff you can do successfully alone including pvp.
    That is golden, after the minority got their will forced on the majority.

    Clicking the button to join solo, is the same as looking for group. Not our fault trion has not implemented for raids.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

  15. #15
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    So waiting 45 min to maybe not getting a que is ok for you?
    I would hope both ques could be supported, but the fact you wait that long should tell you something....
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 07-10-2014 at 10:06 AM.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts