+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Two simple fixes for Warfronts from the discussions over the last couple of days

also i dont get you two, you keep saying premades are the minority, yet they are in so many warfronts that you cant get your daily done?...doesnt make sense to me.

i think you both have that disease thats going around, symptons are you lose and because you lost instead of adjusting play or trying to partner up with another good player you say "premade!!!!" even though it's probably just a good dual que or a better team of pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    I have had 0 problems with getting dailies done. Maybe you should look at yourself more.

Losing is part of life brah either you adapt and overcome or complain
    Does this mean me having hard time getting wf quest done a sign me failing? =(

Oh and the last few days have been a lot better in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    I would hope both ques could be supported, but the fact you wait that long should tell you something....
    that this game is full of care bears who want everything handed to them and never want to get better and just cry?

and both ques cant be supported its been done in the past and people dont want to learn to play as a team they would just rather derp around and get carried.

i still cant believe that this conversation happens, i couldnt imagine in any other game that i ever played banning players for playing with friends. think about it in the history of games including all genres where is it the norm to be playing with your friends an exploit or frowned upon??

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    Does this mean me having hard time getting wf quest done a sign me failing? =(

Oh and the last few days have been a lot better in a long time!
    your problem is bad match making bud, you have a high elo because of how much you play. you get paired with bads to counter act your high elo.

if im running bad i always just grab 1 friend i know is good and my games get better. havent had to do it since i got back though.
    Last edited by dday; 07-10-2014 at 10:12 AM.

your problem is bad match making bud, you have a high elo because of how much you play. you get paired with bads to counter act your high elo.

if im running bad i always just grab 1 friend i know is good and my games get better. havent had to do it since i got back though.
    Now that I think about it, I've tried liberator a couple of times last few days. Wonder if it played in my easier wf last night. Even tho I was DPs... Hmm..

i got my weekly done yesterday in a total of 10 warfronts(lost a codex i joined halfway through and 2 libraries, one we got stomped and one we just got out pve'd) all solo que.

if you are having issues winning warfronts solo que, then something is wrong. i still consistently win way more warfronts than i lose no matter if i dps or heals or even bard sometimes. as a R90 and geared character you will be able to carry most warfronts by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i got my weekly done yesterday in a total of 10 warfronts(lost a codex i joined halfway through and 2 libraries, one we got stomped and one we just got out pve'd) all solo que.

if you are having issues winning warfronts solo que, then something is wrong. i still consistently win way more warfronts than i lose no matter if i dps or heals or even bard sometimes. as a R90 and geared character you will be able to carry most warfronts by yourself.
    There's carrying and carrying a team who's total DMG is equal to mine facing a group of p90s. Anyways I got screens and ive contacted Trion about what is happening.
    Last edited by HeLLBoY77; 07-10-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post

Agreed, was getting crushed in a bg yesterday because nobody would heal, I switched to lib, didn't get focused once and we came back from down 200 to win

Default oops

oops sorry this was mistake post
    Last edited by Talzoor; 07-10-2014 at 01:02 PM. Reason: mistake

that this game is full of care bears who want everything handed to them and never want to get better and just cry?

and both ques cant be supported its been done in the past and people dont want to learn to play as a team they would just rather derp around and get carried.

i still cant believe that this conversation happens, i couldnt imagine in any other game that i ever played banning players for playing with friends. think about it in the history of games including all genres where is it the norm to be playing with your friends an exploit or frowned upon??
    So seperate ques is some how banning players? Not sure where that comes from, unless deep down you realize very few players want to play the way you want them to. In which case, why does the majority have to subject to the minority? Either way, separate ques is nowhere near cbanning" or "punishing" anyone.

PMs had thier opportunity to whine, cry, and troll, now it is the majorities turn to express thier feeling on the current state of the game. Rather is crying, whinning, trolling or voicing an opinion, solo players have just as much right to do so, as the PMs did.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

also i dont get you two, you keep saying premades are the minority, yet they are in so many warfronts that you cant get your daily done?...doesnt make sense to me.

i think you both have that disease thats going around, symptons are you lose and because you lost instead of adjusting play or trying to partner up with another good player you say "premade!!!!" even though it's probably just a good dual que or a better team of pugs.
    Did you not say it took "45 minutes in que" what exactly do you think that means?
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

suggestion: 3 separate queues, with the ability to join more than one queue at a time.

queue one: as it is now. the "general" queue for everybody, but with the gear check suggested in the opening post to this thread (my idea taken from another thread). group queuing allowed, queue times may be slightly longer for groups as the game tries to find enough matching players.

queue two: the newbie queue. can only be queued by sub p60 (or maybe sub p70). no gear check. queue times may be longer due to lower player pool. can still queue the general queue for a faster queue (and potential spanking by p90s). no group queuing

queue three: the premade queue. can only be queued by groups of three or more. queue times may be longer due to lower player pool. players wishing to join the general queue as a group must first join the premade queue. ignoring a pop applies ascended disgrace to the player and removes the player from all queues. no pug filling. teams may be uneven due to matching different sized groups, always favouring the smaller groups (a five man team might find themselves matched against two three mans, or a four man and a three man. (added bonus: this could result in 3v3/4v4/5v5 port scion/codex/karthan/steppes).

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Rift Disciple

Just fix healing in PvP....

Having one rogue heal over 9 dps is just stupid.

i want a option to kill raid bosses solo and i want people that que with a group to have to wait 1 month between instances please
    i just wonder if you honestly think this is a legitimate equivalence or if you're trying to be all fox-newsish with the rhetoric

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidence99 View Post
    Just fix healing in PvP....

Having one rogue heal over 9 dps is just stupid.
    More like 20...

I need to stop commenting on these forums.the level of bad is at an all time high

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast