+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Premades and healers

Soulwalker

Default Premades and healers

How about if you queue as a premade u only go against premade teams. This is stupid how long it takes to get a win on reset day. If I wanted to be in a guild and play all day and do premades it would be different.

Healers are too strong all around in pvp and need a global nerf in wf and conquest. It is just gamebreaking and ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by subrogue View Post
    How about if you queue as a premade u only go against premade teams. This is stupid how long it takes to get a win on reset day. If I wanted to be in a guild and play all day and do premades it would be different.

Healers are too strong all around in pvp and need a global nerf in wf and conquest. It is just gamebreaking and ridiculous
    How about if you solo queue you loose your right to make threads or comments in a game based on group play?

That question seems as legitimate as yours.

It would be nice if it did match premades against one another when more than 1 of them is queueing. Not the old "if no other premades queueing no pops", but at least, "oh hey, two premades... let's maybe put them against each other?". I get tired of zoning into matches where it's me and a guy missing 4 essences from his source machine and a full premade on the other side; next match, same ****, different premade.

Totally agree with the premade comment. Although it has happened that pugs win against premades. I don't think your healer comment is entirely correct though..... it's the physicians that are changing Rift Pvp, even liberators are outhealing the clerics without a problem.....there needs to be something done about being able to break them down. I've seen the comment so many times in forums about clerics doing their jobs and being cc'ed or mana drained and yet physicians can stand fairly strong. IMHO physicians are ruining PVP. Premades who queue to pugstomp are ruining PVP. I really don't think the game is balanced for CQ and warfronts at all.
    Queue premade defensive comments now

Zharday/Goddessheals/Fearstormer/Warchicky

Different Game Wednesdays should not have to be a thing for me; fix the ****ing matchmaking

Used to be like that, but much QQ from the minority about long que times got it changed. Just keep sending in game feed, as well.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Ascendant

I have no problem beating premades. I actually like going up against them most are bad anyway.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Used to be like that, but much QQ from the minority about long que times got it changed. Just keep sending in game feed, as well.
    You sure it changed? When I slo or do que it's insta-pop. When I'm in a five man it can take much - MUCH - longer. I assumed it's because its looking for another group to Match against.

This just in: Reset Wednesday wins are hard for weeklies.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    This just in: Reset Wednesday wins are hard for weeklies.
    And it's obviously the premades. Has nothing to do with people hopping onto their mains to get their weeklies done, thus throwing more well geared, well played, toons into the fray. I love the premade excuse for loosing. It let's individuals place the blame on something else rather than themselves and at the same time demonizes them for doing exactly what an MMO is created for.

you know youre bad when you had to premade to get your weekly done

You know your bad when you claim dominance but never enter a competition.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    And it's obviously the premades. Has nothing to do with people hopping onto their mains to get their weeklies done, thus throwing more well geared, well played, toons into the fray. I love the premade excuse for loosing. It let's individuals place the blame on something else rather than themselves and at the same time demonizes them for doing exactly what an MMO is created for.
    I think they are referring to PMs that are actually better than pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    I think they are referring to PMs that are actually better than pugs.
    Which is obviously such a heinous crime. Being better at something than someone else is the new oppression. Now if Trion selected a few individual that were allowed to form PMS and told others that they couldn't, the there is a legit argument. However, everyone has the ability to form a group, they just choose to not do so and then complain when others do.

Last wed I got guns done in under 2 hours this week for far 2 wins in a hour , prob the summer thing last week , everyone was busy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast