+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: @Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Vrab View Post
    Never ever had the fight last long enough for that to kick in, at least in a significant fashion. I've lost 1v1s to nbs but I honestly don't remember when it happened with sins. It's not like a good sin can influence how often his rng poison will trigger to drain you more than a bad sin. It's not an on demand thing.

Again, sin has other means of working around that and doesn't have anything to complain about.
    I'm just assuming they are coming out if stealth with all cds up for both players. It's an easy win for a sin and like you said the energy isn't the main reason but it helps.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    focus will be off warlord next week anyway once people realize how much sh*t doms can pick up in he new stormcaller tree. i think every mage has been buffed with a 11 point 50% sprint on such a low CD.
    I'm still waiting for this.

For a sin to have a solid chance and taking out a Physician alone, I think they will have to go for the 12pt BD interrupt/debilitate.

The 1 stun (2 if you use thread of death I guess, but your damage wont be as scary in turn) is just not enough. If I see a single 61sin beating on me, knowing they probably only have one 30s CD stun, I will literally sometimes just stand and freecast, and often enough it keeps up with the damage for a while...then I actually have to do things like try/use finishers/move.

Think that's what people were talking about at least. Warriors just need more viable options though, the limited but viable ones they have are quality IMO.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-19-2014 at 07:48 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Xallista View Post
    I'm still waiting for this.
    Dom Bomb =)
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Rogues are so much more op than warriors and my rogue is still in freelancer.

i dont get why anyone thinks anything is OP right now...everyone has at least one soul that is awesome

yea rogues have the most good souls but none of them are OP
    Mages just got buffed with the SC changes which gives them a lot of nice combos
    Clerics still have 3 unreal heal souls and 3 solid dps souls
    warriors have two good souls too.

no one is OP just need qol changes and more souls brought up to par

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i dont get why anyone thinks anything is OP right now...everyone has at least one soul that is awesome

Warrior only has one good soul after the warlord nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by RainDogs View Post
    Warrior only has one good soul after the warlord nerf.
    yea i never play warlord but that nerf will neuter that spec.

warrior is def in last place for fun factor but paragon is beast mode now with CP stacking.

again this isnt an issue of whats OP and more so on poor class design for warrior. a lot needs to be done to make warrior versatile again and it seems like vladd is working on it. until then i play my mage and level my rogue for 3.0.

yea i never play warlord but that nerf will neuter that spec.

warrior is def in last place for fun factor but paragon is beast mode now with CP stacking.

again this isnt an issue of whats OP and more so on poor class design for warrior. a lot needs to be done to make warrior versatile again and it seems like vladd is working on it. until then i play my mage and level my rogue for 3.0.
    Yeah i think so as well. Why nerf dps when healing is so strong right now. I do enjoy pally on warrior but it is so situational. I haven't tried many of your other warrior builds which i do want to give them a go sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by RainDogs View Post
    Yeah i think so as well. Why nerf dps when healing is so strong right now. I do enjoy pally on warrior but it is so situational. I haven't tried many of your other warrior builds which i do want to give them a go sometime.
    Paladin only works if everyones stupid enough to hit you =)
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Dude, you are nuts. I tank whole raids on my Physician and am almost always top heals with zero deaths. I dont even like playing it cause I feel its so broken. Its definately pvp broken.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    Dude, you are nuts. I tank whole raids on my Physician and am almost always top heals with zero deaths. I dont even like playing it cause I feel its so broken. Its definately pvp broken.
    I'd kill you in 30 secs baddie...

In all seriousness I've yet to see one of these physicians in a wf that's God like

Disclaimer for the mods icon is my friend and I'm kidding so don't ban me again for being rude...seriously though he's bad

Probably the most reasonable thing I have read on this PvP section in a long time.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I'd kill you in 30 secs baddie...

In all seriousness I've yet to see one of these physicians in a wf that's God like

Disclaimer for the mods icon is my friend and I'm kidding so don't ban me again for being rude...seriously though he's bad
    WHO IS DIS FOO!!!! BAN HIM
    . no its ok, he knows he cant kill me in 30 secs on any toon, Even If i was on a level, 50.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    It has to be raids of poor players. A couple of solid DPS'ers can smoke a Physician. Ie. When me and Aborty would go double sin, we rarely had any issue with a Physician. In fact, with 2 solid DPS'ers in high damage specs, solid focus can take a target down *really* fast. It was absurd how quickly we took out some players.

And duuuude. Dday, hit me up in game sometime and duel my Physician. I always like practicing 1 on 1 healing against a solid DPS'er. Like lifting some weights is all. And I am awaiting my demise. I'll fumble and get smoked one day on my Physician.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-19-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast