+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 123
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: @Warriors

  1. #106
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrab View Post
    Never ever had the fight last long enough for that to kick in, at least in a significant fashion. I've lost 1v1s to nbs but I honestly don't remember when it happened with sins. It's not like a good sin can influence how often his rng poison will trigger to drain you more than a bad sin. It's not an on demand thing.

    Again, sin has other means of working around that and doesn't have anything to complain about.
    I'm just assuming they are coming out if stealth with all cds up for both players. It's an easy win for a sin and like you said the energy isn't the main reason but it helps.

  2. #107
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    focus will be off warlord next week anyway once people realize how much sh*t doms can pick up in he new stormcaller tree. i think every mage has been buffed with a 11 point 50% sprint on such a low CD.
    I'm still waiting for this.

  3. #108
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    For a sin to have a solid chance and taking out a Physician alone, I think they will have to go for the 12pt BD interrupt/debilitate.

    The 1 stun (2 if you use thread of death I guess, but your damage wont be as scary in turn) is just not enough. If I see a single 61sin beating on me, knowing they probably only have one 30s CD stun, I will literally sometimes just stand and freecast, and often enough it keeps up with the damage for a while...then I actually have to do things like try/use finishers/move.

    Think that's what people were talking about at least. Warriors just need more viable options though, the limited but viable ones they have are quality IMO.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-19-2014 at 07:48 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  4. #109
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xallista View Post
    I'm still waiting for this.
    Dom Bomb =)
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  5. #110
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Rogues are so much more op than warriors and my rogue is still in freelancer.

  6. #111
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    i dont get why anyone thinks anything is OP right now...everyone has at least one soul that is awesome

    yea rogues have the most good souls but none of them are OP
    Mages just got buffed with the SC changes which gives them a lot of nice combos
    Clerics still have 3 unreal heal souls and 3 solid dps souls
    warriors have two good souls too.

    no one is OP just need qol changes and more souls brought up to par

  7. #112
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i dont get why anyone thinks anything is OP right now...everyone has at least one soul that is awesome

    yea rogues have the most good souls but none of them are OP
    Mages just got buffed with the SC changes which gives them a lot of nice combos
    Clerics still have 3 unreal heal souls and 3 solid dps souls
    warriors have two good souls too.

    no one is OP just need qol changes and more souls brought up to par
    Warrior only has one good soul after the warlord nerf.

  8. #113
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainDogs View Post
    Warrior only has one good soul after the warlord nerf.
    yea i never play warlord but that nerf will neuter that spec.

    warrior is def in last place for fun factor but paragon is beast mode now with CP stacking.

    again this isnt an issue of whats OP and more so on poor class design for warrior. a lot needs to be done to make warrior versatile again and it seems like vladd is working on it. until then i play my mage and level my rogue for 3.0.

  9. #114
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    yea i never play warlord but that nerf will neuter that spec.

    warrior is def in last place for fun factor but paragon is beast mode now with CP stacking.

    again this isnt an issue of whats OP and more so on poor class design for warrior. a lot needs to be done to make warrior versatile again and it seems like vladd is working on it. until then i play my mage and level my rogue for 3.0.
    Yeah i think so as well. Why nerf dps when healing is so strong right now. I do enjoy pally on warrior but it is so situational. I haven't tried many of your other warrior builds which i do want to give them a go sometime.

  10. #115
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainDogs View Post
    Yeah i think so as well. Why nerf dps when healing is so strong right now. I do enjoy pally on warrior but it is so situational. I haven't tried many of your other warrior builds which i do want to give them a go sometime.
    Paladin only works if everyones stupid enough to hit you =)
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  11. #116
    Rift Master The Ic0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i dont get why anyone thinks anything is OP right now...everyone has at least one soul that is awesome

    yea rogues have the most good souls but none of them are OP
    Dude, you are nuts. I tank whole raids on my Physician and am almost always top heals with zero deaths. I dont even like playing it cause I feel its so broken. Its definately pvp broken.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon


    Tempagon PvP Video

  12. #117
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    Dude, you are nuts. I tank whole raids on my Physician and am almost always top heals with zero deaths. I dont even like playing it cause I feel its so broken. Its definately pvp broken.
    I'd kill you in 30 secs baddie...

    In all seriousness I've yet to see one of these physicians in a wf that's God like


    Disclaimer for the mods icon is my friend and I'm kidding so don't ban me again for being rude...seriously though he's bad

  13. #118
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i dont get why anyone thinks anything is OP right now...everyone has at least one soul that is awesome

    yea rogues have the most good souls but none of them are OP
    Mages just got buffed with the SC changes which gives them a lot of nice combos
    Clerics still have 3 unreal heal souls and 3 solid dps souls
    warriors have two good souls too.

    no one is OP just need qol changes and more souls brought up to par
    Probably the most reasonable thing I have read on this PvP section in a long time.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  14. #119
    Rift Master The Ic0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    I'd kill you in 30 secs baddie...

    In all seriousness I've yet to see one of these physicians in a wf that's God like


    Disclaimer for the mods icon is my friend and I'm kidding so don't ban me again for being rude...seriously though he's bad
    WHO IS DIS FOO!!!! BAN HIM
    .
    .
    .
    .
    . no its ok, he knows he cant kill me in 30 secs on any toon, Even If i was on a level, 50.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon


    Tempagon PvP Video

  15. #120
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    Dude, you are nuts. I tank whole raids on my Physician and am almost always top heals with zero deaths. I dont even like playing it cause I feel its so broken. Its definately pvp broken.
    It has to be raids of poor players. A couple of solid DPS'ers can smoke a Physician. Ie. When me and Aborty would go double sin, we rarely had any issue with a Physician. In fact, with 2 solid DPS'ers in high damage specs, solid focus can take a target down *really* fast. It was absurd how quickly we took out some players.

    And duuuude. Dday, hit me up in game sometime and duel my Physician. I always like practicing 1 on 1 healing against a solid DPS'er. Like lifting some weights is all. And I am awaiting my demise. I'll fumble and get smoked one day on my Physician.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-19-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts