Like Tree32Likes

Thread: @Warriors

haha people still think warlord is op..cute especially from rogues lol

well played rg for making a troll thread and people actually biting

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post

Congratulations on hitting 6000 posts. When is your book hitting the market?

#forumpublications
    Last edited by Hashtagpro; 07-17-2014 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtagpro View Post
    Congratulations on hitting 6000 posts. When is your book hitting the market?

#forumpublications
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me.
    You want King Kong to have something on you?

#smexualchocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtagpro View Post
    You want King Kong to have something on you?

#smexualchocolate
    What I wanted was to quote the line word for word but, I'd rather not get an infraction.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Top five Denzel movie for sure.

This thread was pretty good with people like Raindogs, Hannonhellbringer and Slowburn offering real input and rational solutions. But then it always get infected with the zealous guys who don't want to budge on anything or even admit to the possibility that a change might be necessary.

Major props to Raindogs as well. He's a good warrior and he tries out other classes/souls, understands the differences and gives good input. Keep it up bro.
    Last edited by Talzoor; 07-17-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    This thread was pretty good with people like Raindogs, Hannonhellbringer and Slowburn offering real input and rational solutions. But then it always get infected with the zealous guys who don't want to budge on anything or even admit to the possibility that a change might be necessary.

Major props to Raindogs as well. He's a good warrior and he tries out other classes/souls, understands the differences and gives good input. Keep it up bro.
    If you die to a warlord as a rogue healer, cleric healer, rogue melee dps, or inq you should uninstall your game.

I do love warlords on the other team though, really pads my lib or chloro numbers.

Warlord is a good hybrid soul for objectives. in current meta I'd rather have a tempest than warlord. Between doms and healers warlord is not a top tier spec any more.

If you die to a warlord as a rogue healer, cleric healer, rogue melee dps, or inq you should uninstall your game.

I do love warlords on the other team though, really pads my lib or chloro numbers.

Warlord is a good hybrid soul for objectives. in current meta I'd rather have a tempest than warlord. Between doms and healers warlord is not a top tier spec any more.
    Cool.

Probably didn't need to quote me with that but I think I get what your saying.

So do you think WL is underpowered or just right?

Soulwalker

If I top the damage done column I win right? Even if my team loses?

BADWHISKEY- BAD WL P71

Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    Cool.

Probably didn't need to quote me with that but I think I get what your saying.

So do you think WL is underpowered or just right?
    Minus the riddiculous aoe dps cheese warlord is just right, sturdy enough and the dps has it's limits.
    However it's probably the bis pugstomp spec in the game.

General of Telara

It's way too starved and delayed to be just right tbh. It's as unergonomic to play as anything we've had in the past since 1.11, the "does not trigger global cooldown" riftblade finishers included. In fact it's so unpleasant to play that lately I almost totally gave up from it.

But I don't agree it's weak vs melee rogues, that's pretty far stretched. NB will tear it to shreds due to it's combined bursty dmg and resource drain that will make wl unable to even use nptd (did that to people on my bolstered rogue lol) but vs sin I got nothing but success. This is backed by my rogue experience, wls are a very scary target to go for as sin 1v1. Ofc there's that infinite initiative disparity which means they'll never see me 1v1 to begin with but hey.

On a related note, twilight transcendence healing is still not pvp nerfed. Fair and even game for sure. :P
    Ervun@Typhiria Vrablord@Typhiria
    Apotheosys
    HK 10/11

Quote Originally Posted by Vrab View Post
    It's way too starved and delayed to be just right tbh. It's as unergonomic to play as anything we've had in the past since 1.11, the "does not trigger global cooldown" riftblade finishers included. In fact it's so unpleasant to play that lately I almost totally gave up from it.

But I don't agree it's weak vs melee rogues, that's pretty far stretched. NB will tear it to shreds due to it's combined bursty dmg and resource drain that will make wl unable to even use nptd (did that to people on my bolstered rogue lol) but vs sin I got nothing but success. This is backed by my rogue experience, wls are a very scary target to go for as sin 1v1. Ofc there's that infinite initiative disparity which means they'll never see me 1v1 to begin with but hey.

On a related note, twilight transcendence healing is still not pvp nerfed. Fair and even game for sure. :P
    a good sin will do exactly what nb does just not as fast, mainly because of energy drain. warlord is perfect at killing terrible ranged players who dont kite and stand still.

WL has potential if they fix energy give it cc and greatly reduce the aoe. warlord only looks good because people look at scoreboards and parses yet dont actually look at the damage. its 60% aoe that can be healed through by one aoe healer with ease. out of all the melee souls its the one i fear the least with maybe pure druid being worse (druid oracle the few times ive seen it is pretty beast). hell BD is better now because it puts out way more aoe, similar st and has better cc.

basically if a dom or decent healers are on the other team you are a waste as a warlord and more of a waste in warlord pally which i see way t0o much. should be used in domination maps only if ever

hell BD is better now because it puts out way more aoe, similar st and has better cc.

This is all I was waiting/hoping for in this thread tbh.

On a side note, standing still is where I was inspired to make my new pvp macro, that says

IF YOU STAND STILL IT WON'T SEE US.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

General of Telara

a good sin will do exactly what nb does just not as fast, mainly because of energy drain.
    Never ever had the fight last long enough for that to kick in, at least in a significant fashion. I've lost 1v1s to nbs but I honestly don't remember when it happened with sins. It's not like a good sin can influence how often his rng poison will trigger to drain you more than a bad sin. It's not an on demand thing.

Again, sin has other means of working around that and doesn't have anything to complain about.
    Ervun@Typhiria Vrablord@Typhiria
    Apotheosys
    HK 10/11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast