+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 123
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: @Warriors

  1. #76
    Shield of Telara Talzoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zharday View Post
    I doubt that is what Death is saying at all. I believe it is hard to balance classes number one...two, most souls have abilities that if used in conjunction with other abilities from other classes, would help teams to a win or at least fight a better fight. People expect to play a damage class and just one shot, two shot or even three shot people, or just to top scoreboards. Warfronts are supposed to be teamwork, using heals, damage and support together. Doesn't happen all the time and probably never will. What I think Death just said, was that yeah a WL with good gear will cause some destruction and in your example, you said, they were all warlord geared, put that same warlord up against a p90 team and it won't be the same result. Just because someone plays warlord doesn't automatically mean, OMG OP class, no matter what gear, they are just too powerful and too OP.....that is wrong.
    I get what you are saying and my SS/Story wasn't meant to be proof positive over the advantages of WL. There have be MANY more detailed posts detailing the obvious advantage of the soul. It was more anecdotal to add to the facts.

    one of the detailed previous soul debate link

    It happens in every game.

    In DaoC it was the Warlock who could charge up 4 bolts at once and release them all at the same time almost guaranteeing a 1 shot kill (single handedly ruined the pvp server ) and sparked a fierce debate for daoc vanilla.

    In Swtor it was the marauder who could spam aoe 9000 unmitigated dmg and still tank like a boss (this was a while ago so maybe they changed it).

    In Rift it's the WL.

    What your peers think about WL

    The evidence is in and apparent. Trion has to know. It's just what are they gonna do with their golden child.

  2. #77
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    1. Show me the SS of this, I demand proof of your asinine conjecture.

    2. The gear was WL+ for everyone on my side of the WF.

    But I didn't know gear was the issue. Back to our druid vs warlord. Next time they 1 on 1 i'll make sure to tell the druid that his gear wasn't good enough.

    Oh wait I can predict your response.



    This is what initially made me stop replying to you because I realized you're a 15-year-old kid who is macerating as someone with knowledge. Anyone not playing a class you ordain as GOOD deserves to lose? So we should all just be playing WL huh?

    Wow. How elitist of you. I'm glad you aren't in charge of Rift because then there would only be 2 souls. WL and Physician right?

    So Trion makes crappy souls by mistake but they can't make OP souls right? Fascinating logic please tell me more about how that works.

    Or wait.. I remember I know what they did wrong. That entire group of bads didn't counter enough right? Please tell these bads how to counter a 40k hps dps monster while they are getting stomped 4 on 1.

    I don't understand your fierce defense of this soul, even when other WL on this board admit to it being OP. Do need the WL soul because you're too bad to play anything else? I can only assume this is true. Change is a scary thing I know. But don't worry lots of good things can be made from change as well.
    Ahhhhhh hahahahahaha are you crying on another thread? I love the big words though. I R smart use big words. And 15? come on man I offer constructive answers instead of "OMG someone nerf the big bad souls that I'm not playing" and just outright basically name calling like a 3rd grader. I am far from elitist i think if you were to read over all my posts I have tried to add suggestions to help lowbies out like remove conquest power and lift the bolster. I also offer suggestions to balance out classes like physician rather than just the nerf bat someone Who R smart like you says.

    No warlord beats 1v4 with even gear in fact warlord can't beat a lot of classes with even gear 1v1. If they are beating them 1v4 then it's a gear factor or it's not a warlord it's the palalord hybrid which takes 3 mins to kill anything.

    1 Screenshots prove absolutely nothing. 2 Warlord is 3 tiers below a fully CP stacked relic myrm warrior which Dragnos probably is. And you are still going on about druids? If you are too F%$king stupid to realise that this game has souls built around PVE and some are no good for PVP then I'm afraid you will be asking for nerf after nerf till your druid is any good. Trion is not going to balance a lot of these souls just for pvp when they work fine in pve.

    And whats all this about physicans?

    Rogues have many good souls to pvp with same as warrior have many good souls to pvp with. Dom's and Physician are the only 2 souls that i think are OP in the current state. And yes i do play Dom but I also play the very underpowered chloro when i have to, just like I play Liberator when i have to. Warlord is very well balanced apart from the 1 min CD. Tempest was slightly overtuned before it's nerf and because people like you cry nerf nerf nerf it got gutted instead of balanced. Is that what you would like to see happen to the warlord? The one soul warrior has outside the pve bubble? Just gut it? I think you will be even sadder when every warrior is forced to play paragon and they are simultaneously dropping your healers one after the other every 15 secs

    You want to know why i play warlord? because I play aggressively in any game. I don't stand back even against PM's. Even totally outnumbered i will charge in. Warlord allows me to do this and it's what a warrior should be. They are a spearhead with fluff AE damage and tough to kill. The guy who leads the charge for the team. And i will defend this class because that's what all warrior are looking for. I never defended tempest(apart from totally gutting it i offered tune down suggestions) i will not defend Dom apart from tune down suggestions. I have even offered a suggestion for a small tune down for warlord in changing BE. But gutting it is not the answer. No balancing ever come from gutting every class people cry nerf nerf nerf too. They will become obsolete like so many classes in the past until they get reworked back into the fold.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  3. #78
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    lol truth. I'm sure there are bad WL/Phy out there.

    I'll be REALLY impressed to see the badass who can play a druid and kill a p90 WL by your logic tho.

    And I wasn't insulting him at all. It's was a question, an assumption and an observation.

    If you think my post was insulting there you should see me when i'm angry lol! But I don't need to insult anyone here as it's not worth it. When all is said and done it's just a game.

    If you wanna play an OP soul go for it. It's the smart thing to do. I would be mad too if someone was trying to take my crutch away from me and ruin my handicap as well.

    My goal isn't to offend people here but I'm not here to coddle their obvious trolling.
    yeah not insulting k....... you added 2 more insults into this. Again assuming to know everything about me. I am going to assume this though. You are prolly that loud mouth idiot on every WF playing a useless spec pulling a whopping 60k damage and calling everyone "NOOBS" and "L2P" with your broken caps lock key.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  4. #79
    Shield of Telara Talzoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    If you are too F%$king stupid to realise that this game has souls built around PVE and some are no good for PVP then I'm afraid you will be asking for nerf after nerf till your druid is any good. Trion is not going to balance a lot of these souls just for pvp when they work fine in pve.
    Woah woah woah...

    /stopmad brah.

    Calm down. I'm pretty sure no one uses druid in pve either.

    SS do prove some things. Just not everything.

    Just breathe man. No one is gonna take away your WL. None of this info is new. If they haven't touched WL by now they aren't gonna do it.

    Also I think it was lame how they nerfed tempest, as well. The tempest is pretty squish and didn't need a dps nerf.


    Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    yeah not insulting k....... you added 2 more insults into this. Again assuming to know everything about me. I am going to assume this though. You are prolly that loud mouth idiot on every WF playing a useless spec pulling a whopping 60k damage and calling everyone "NOOBS" and "L2P" with your broken caps lock key.
    It's only an insult if you believe it to be true. I had all but forgotten you until you replied to my SS and now you are angry at my reply. It's almost like your trying to bait me into some kind of forum fight.

    Sorry man I don't fight the handicap. You got me. I play a useless non WL spec during pvp and I talk in CAPS LEET420SWAG!

    And you don't sound one bit desperate to keep your WL spec in order to not be bad. You win brah gg.

  5. #80
    Soulwalker Zharday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    Woah woah woah...

    /stopmad brah.

    Calm down. I'm pretty sure no one uses druid in pve either.

    SS do prove some things. Just not everything.

    Just breathe man. No one is gonna take away your WL. None of this info is new. If they haven't touched WL by now they aren't gonna do it.

    Also I think it was lame how they nerfed tempest, as well. The tempest is pretty squish and didn't need a dps nerf.




    It's only an insult if you believe it to be true. I had all but forgotten you until you replied to my SS and now you are angry at my reply. It's almost like your trying to bait me into some kind of forum fight.

    Sorry man I don't fight the handicap. You got me. I play a useless non WL spec during pvp and I talk in CAPS LEET420SWAG!

    And you don't sound one bit desperate to keep your WL spec in order to not be bad. You win brah gg.

    You should perhaps reword this - I play a useless non WL spec during pvp and I talk in CAPS LEET420SWAG!....remove the non WL from the equation lol
    ....wow...troll much? me thinks ;)
    Last edited by Zharday; 07-17-2014 at 02:40 AM.

    Zharday/Goddessheals/Fearstormer/Warchicky

  6. #81
    Shield of Telara Talzoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zharday View Post
    You should perhaps reword this - I play a useless non WL spec during pvp and I talk in CAPS LEET420SWAG!....remove the non WL from the equation lol
    ....wow...troll much? me thinks ;)
    lol good catch.

    The internet is a dangerous place.

  7. #82
    Soulwalker Zharday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    lol good catch.

    The internet is a dangerous place.
    Oooh burn huh? Lol yes so dangerous!!! So dangerous in fact that you must fight warlords....omg scary stuff

    Zharday/Goddessheals/Fearstormer/Warchicky

  8. #83
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post

    And you don't sound one bit desperate to keep your WL spec in order to not be bad. You win brah gg.
    You assume again i don't know how to play any other warrior spec? That what the pidgeonhole comment was about. The rest of this crap was not worth quoting it's like you read a how to be a troll on the internet and just copy/pasted it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post

    Do need the WL soul because you're too bad to play anything else? I can only assume this is true.

    Wow. How elitist of you. I'm glad you aren't in charge of Rift because then there would only be 2 souls. WL and Physician right?

    This is what initially made me stop replying to you because I realized you're a 15-year-old kid who is macerating as someone with knowledge

    If you wanna play an OP soul go for it. It's the smart thing to do. I would be mad too if someone was trying to take my crutch away from me and ruin my handicap as well.
    Are all insults BTW. I think you've called me bad like 6 times this week.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  9. #84
    Shield of Telara Talzoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    You assume again i don't know how to play any other warrior spec? That what the pidgeonhole comment was about. The rest of this crap was not worth quoting it's like you read a how to be a troll on the internet and just copy/pasted it.



    Are all insults BTW. I think you've called me bad like 6 times this week.
    I wasn't sure if your forum fan(s)? where going to like this comment or not as well so I just went ahead a liked it for ya.

    Carry on soldier. I'll ignore ya till the next time we meet. *tips hat*

  10. #85
    Soulwalker Zharday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    I wasn't sure if your forum fan(s)? where going to like this comment or not as well so I just went ahead a liked it for ya.

    Carry on soldier. I'll ignore ya till the next time we meet. *tips hat*
    Yeah good luck with that....all I see is a troll who is doing a wonderful job of "ignoring" lol yup

    Zharday/Goddessheals/Fearstormer/Warchicky

  11. #86
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    I wasn't sure if your forum fan(s)? where going to like this comment or not as well so I just went ahead a liked it for ya.

    Carry on soldier. I'll ignore ya till the next time we meet. *tips hat*
    I don't have any fans. In fact i make heaps of enemies on here. I usually avoid MMO forums but if you want a game to stay alive you have to at least try argue for change. Rift has so much potential for PvP but it just seems to be getting to a point where people think "what's the use?"

    until the next time
    Last edited by deathstormer; 07-17-2014 at 03:57 AM.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  12. #87
    Shield of Telara Talzoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zharday View Post
    Yeah good luck with that....all I see is a troll who is doing a wonderful job of "ignoring" lol yup
    lol its so cute. You think I insulted your friend so you came aboard to back him up. I see this alot. Cute but unnecessary. We have a difference in opinion. I noticed that nothing we say to each other will change that so I backed off. I will only continue to engage with reasonable people.

    Future tip Zhardy let your friend fight his battles for himself. It what we men to. He seems to be able to handle his own with out the additional cheerleaders.

    I try to be nice about these things and dismiss em but you for some reason cant let it go. You calling me a troll is pretty ironic.

    With that I've nothing more to say to you either as you've been brainwashed as well.

    So later.

  13. #88
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    focus will be off warlord next week anyway once people realize how much sh*t doms can pick up in he new stormcaller tree. i think every mage has been buffed with a 11 point 50% sprint on such a low CD.
    That also removes movement impairing effects. Yes it is too much too low. We are going from rooted too much to root immune. Kiting has a great potential of getting out of hand.

    Imo though wl spammable charge on BE just needed fixed and pyro and MM root halved. Not give every mage a 50% speed boost and immune to roots period.

  14. #89
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    During this WF I watched Dragnos easily consume our pug team basically solo. Our team was weak granted (actually both teams where weak) and I was trying out a new spec.

    Anyway, I sat and watch him as he fearlessly face tanked 4 of our guys solo killing them one by one. He tried to solo 6 guys but it was finally too much for him and he died.
    Attachment 19200

    After this wf I had a talk with Dragnos. Very nice guy. He admitted to being a WL, "just a very good one." In his words.

    How can people defend this crap and how can Trion let it go on for so long? They couldn't even get away from him. He was pulling them, ccing them and burning them, a one man killing machine (was kinda cool actually).

    F2p or not this "balancing" is pathetic.
    Its not balanced. Ive a r90 warrior. Wl unbalanced is actually easily explained. If our current healers weren't so powerful you needed paragon burst to kill them wl would be glaringly OP. Due to heals though they are much overlooked since they cant quite kill the good healers (solo).

    Why can a half tank go all crit power and still have huge hp pool, resistance, and great crit % whole most other souls lose out on all that. Hmmmm

  15. #90
    Soulwalker Zharday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post
    lol its so cute. You think I insulted your friend so you came aboard to back him up. I see this alot. Cute but unnecessary. We have a difference in opinion. I noticed that nothing we say to each other will change that so I backed off. I will only continue to engage with reasonable people.

    Future tip Zhardy let your friend fight his battles for himself. It what we men to. He seems to be able to handle his own with out the additional cheerleaders.

    I try to be nice about these things and dismiss em but you for some reason cant let it go. You calling me a troll is pretty ironic.

    With that I've nothing more to say to you either as you've been brainwashed as well.

    So later.
    Cute? Aww thank you...but no. You have targetted someone in forums who had a difference of opinion, insulted them, nastily. Deathstormer raised some very good opinions about WL's and just above Wrastion did a great job of explaining too. I agree with their posts and a few others. Those I don't agree with I do not target with posts such as yours with cockiness and insults. You say you left it at that...no you didn't because you continued to insult someone who had a different opinion, and assumed your own explanation of what they were saying. Pretty sure no one in this forum needs back up, and your definition of back up is someone who agrees with a post opposing your opinion.
    And you are right...we won't agree. WL's aren't OP...and that is my opinion.....because of reasons equal to Deathstormer and Wrastion etc etc.....but do come back and insult me for opposing your opinion.

    Zharday/Goddessheals/Fearstormer/Warchicky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts