starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/wy94aRs.jpg

my weekly warfront

i feel like everyone in rift has gotten worse
    I can't force myself to DPS in scion much. It's a good run but you will impress the people who don't understand ratios far more.

edit: People will hail you as a God.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-13-2014 at 05:20 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I can't force myself to DPS in scion much. It's a good run but you will impress the people who don't understand ratios far more.

edit: People will hail you as a God.
    Bard ftw...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

you died once. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Bard ftw...
    61rs running stones ftw
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    lol, i saw Riff Raff on Ridiculousness one time and i felt like i needed a translator, as far as Eminem goes, he's just another whiny little b*tch, like most rappers.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffEsper View Post
    lol, i saw Riff Raff on Ridiculousness one time and i felt like i needed a translator, as far as Eminem goes, he's just another whiny little b*tch, like most rappers.
    If your opinion of whether you like or hate music clouds your judgement to be able to recognize talent when it exists, you should never comment on music. Ie. You can hate slimshady, but any talented writer without any opinion on him would be able to recognize how intricate and skillful his word play and rhyme techniques are. I can't stand some sub genres of metal, but I can recognize that to execute some of the solos takes extreme speed/precision and just general talent. Not being close minded is something Rift players in general should practice. Anyhow, if personal opinion alters your pragmatism, it is a sign that you shouldn't comment about it as your judgement is inherently clouded and biased.

Another one bites the dust~
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    If your opinion of whether you like or hate music clouds your judgement to be able to recognize talent when it exists, you should never comment on music. Ie. You can hate slimshady, but any talented writer without any opinion on him would be able to recognize how intricate and skillful his word play and rhyme techniques are. I can't stand some sub genres of metal, but I can recognize that to execute some of the solos takes extreme speed/precision and just general talent. Not being close minded is something Rift players in general should practice. Anyhow, if personal opinion alters your pragmatism, it is a sign that you shouldn't comment about it as your judgement is inherently clouded and biased.

Another one bites the dust~
    Oh **** the almighty Dakkota has spoken, everyone leave your personal opinions at the door.

I have no problem respecting music and talent that i don't personally like but some poor little pity me because i was on welfare and raised by a single mom cry baby complaining about his mother and his child's mother for fame is not something that i consider talented.

Oh **** the almighty Dakkota has spoken, everyone leave your personal opinions at the door.
    He has not referenced EQ2 yet in this thread. It is not a Violacea thread until he does so.

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    you died once. Fail.
    yeah but the boss killed me so it doesn't count ;)
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    yeah but the boss killed me so it doesn't count ;)
    I rarely play on weekends until this past one. I noticed a lot of players in pve gear 22k hp or less), players that drop in a matter of seconds. I guess the pve heros come out of the woods on weekends.

Ascendant

I have no problem respecting music and talent that i don't personally like but some poor little pity me because i was on welfare and raised by a single mom cry baby complaining about his mother and his child's mother for fame is not something that i consider talented.
    While I think he has talent for putting his words together, it cannot be denied you just described nearly all his songs. Don't forget apologies to his daughter as well.

Rhyming talent, check

Creativity of songs, failure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4