+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dedicated Player LF PVP Guild!

Default Dedicated Player LF PVP Guild!

Hello, my name is Oz. Yes, that's my actual name, btw. I've been playing RIFT ever since beta, roughly January 2011. I've been an advocate for the game ever since release in March 2011. I've been a hardcore raider and pvper prior to Storm Legion. At one point I even launched a community project I called RIFT OverCast. RoC, for short, was a podcast project with much bigger plans in mind. While the podcast procured an amazingly supportive community response, both from the players and the developers, my co-host sadly chose to leave the game and other events interfered with my continuance of the project. Thus, RoC was cancelled indefinitely. A lot has changed since then, both for the game and for myself.

Now a days, I find myself reliably playing RIFT for anywhere from 3-5 hours every night after work. That is to say, you can find me online between 2:00am EST and 6:00am EST, generally. My shift ends at 1:00am. My work schedule prevents me from raiding at a progression level. I have recently, in the past few weeks, rekindled my love for RIFT's PvP.

I find that while the PvP system and balancing needs a lot of work, I love the freedom you have with tweaking builds for PvP specifically. PvP in RIFT not be the most balanced or fully flushed out feature of the game, but when you consider the difference in freedom obtained with soul builds using RIFT's amazing soul system, the game feels like it changes completely. Suddenly, wildly conditional builds become viable. I've always been a huge advocate of customization and innovation in games such as, RIFT.

I feel that I have seen my experience in RIFT come to fruition over the last few weeks as I have taken my talent regarding class/soul mechanics and used it to my advantage to overcome my lack of "grind time" within the current game.

Now, Nightmare Tide, is on the horizon with a promise from Daglar that "big changes are coming to PvP". This coupled with my rekindled love for designing and executing excellent and innovative PvP builds has me writing out this post at 2am in the morning.

---

I am now in search of, and I'm sure they're out there, albeit the minority, a guild that is either entirely PvP oriented or enjoys frequent Warfronts with up to 5 man guild premades. Reason being, simply, that I feel I perform extremely well solo. Many Warfronts I find others are quick to follow my chat instructions. The results vary, of course, though I would say more often than not, the results are positive. If only I had a group I was able to become more akin to that had access to voice chat, where I didn't have to stand in stealth and type out my intentions.

If you're out there. I am a humorous, friendly, and dedicated RIFT player. This is MY MMORPG. I am not looking for the B.B.D. because I already did that while playing World of WarCraft, and found myself playing RIFT for the last few years.

The difficulty is finding who else is out there that is interested in recruiting a player that plays primarily at night/early morning and who's primary focus is, now, on PvP.

If you're out there and you're interested. I would strongly urge you to get in touch with me to discuss recruitment. Hell, perhaps we may even discuss a brand new guild all together, or a PvP oriented subsidiary of your current guild incarnation.

I have 4 main characters, 3 of which are level 60 and raid ready for T1 content, 1 of which is ready for T2 content. The final character is my Warrior. I love the potential of my Warrior but find myself without motivation to finish him. My Warrior is currently level 58 and sat at level 50 pre Storm Legion for quite some time.

My characters are as follows:

Ozyra, Level 60, Rogue, Current Rank 59 (and my primary focus atm. Damage preferred)
    Holurion, Level 60, Cleric, Current Rank 40+? (my primary focus for PvE, Damage or Healer preferred, I LOVE Cleric Healing and do extremely well with my own personal Warden/Sent hybrid)
    Ozamet, Level 60, Mage, Current Rank ? (I forget his rank, I played Ozamet a TON back in Classic PvP, Prefer Damage/Control roles)
    Ozerus, Level 58, Warrior, Current Rank ? (Prefer damage/tank/control roles.)

I know it's a lot to read. I considered shortening it but whoever decides to get in touch I would hope to be willing to spend the same time reading about someone as that someone took to write about themselves.

I also greatly enjoy subbing in for raids where needed on ANY character (no loot necessary, I just enjoy helping and playing) and being a utter and total dungeon ***** on any character, any role.

Send me a whisper or in-game mail if this post interests you. Enjoy RIFT everyone. Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Ozamet; 07-08-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Just a daily bump to hopefully reach more people passionate about PvP. I am willing to transfer any and/or all of my toons for the right match or even to feel things out with a new group.

I'm not looking for any instant invites specifically or for long interview processes but open to either. Mostly want to get to talk to some like minded players/guilds. Post here, send me a pm on the forum, or mail or message me in game. Look forward to meeting some cool people.

If you want to play in a group I'm happy to bring you along, a couple guildies and I just throw a group together some evenings depending on whoever is on. PM me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    If you want to play in a group I'm happy to bring you along, a couple guildies and I just throw a group together some evenings depending on whoever is on. PM me if you want.
    Where's my invite ? 🙉

Quote Originally Posted by dongaconda View Post
    Where's my invite ? 🙉
    lol just ask.

Be sure to save all your cooldowns for me though!

+ Reply to Thread