+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Three premades lose to a pug team in cq

Default Three premades lose to a pug team in cq

First time I have seen that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RainDogs View Post
    Yeah, we were viciously farmed the entire round, and in the end my "prize" for winning was 150 empyreal slayer marks. I felt more victimized by Trion than by Oath and Dom.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Sounds like they needed to zerg more skillfully.

Ascendant

CQ is designed for bads. Unsurprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    CQ is designed for bads. Unsurprising.
    Wow! That means that I'm in contention for "Queen of the Bads" with 17 CQ wins (between my 60's) so far this week!
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Prophet of Telara

Gratz on 0 competition at off hours. Some people who have lives and jobs and families have to actually play when their is competition and lose a lot more often due to it. Until Trion gets off its lazy *** and makes it so that there is no premading during off hours your epeen score wouldn't matter. Until then gratz on your free RICs and wins through 30 min cqs non stop.. Average cqs for people who don't pm and win are over 1 hour to 2 hours.. sometimes even FOUR hours long.
    Last edited by Planetx; 07-06-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Planetx View Post
    Gratz on 0 competition at off hours. Some people who have lives and jobs and families have to actually play when their is competition and lose a lot more often due to it. Until Trion gets off its lazy *** and makes it so that there is no premading during off hours your epeen score wouldn't matter. Until then gratz on your free RICs and wins through 30 min cqs non stop.. Average cqs for people who don't pm and win are over 1 hour to 2 hours.. sometimes even FOUR hours long.
    I love Americans.

Some people who have lives and jobs and families have to actually play when there is little American competition because they don't live in America. These people should not be able to play when most Americans are doing other things because it allows them to beat the Americans that play at America's 'off-hours'.

The nerve of these people!!!!

Think about how long games would take without them. Like back in the early days.. 2-4 hour cqs. One match I was in lasted close to 6 hours since no one formed premades at that time.

I love Americans.

Some people who have lives and jobs and families have to actually play when there is little American competition because they don't live in America. These people should not be able to play when most Americans are doing other things because it allows them to beat the Americans that play at America's 'off-hours'.

Although you have a point., you also exclude the fact that some Americans can't play at peak times. Lets say you live in the east coast, there is 3 hour difference from West Coast. Let say that raids start at 9pm on west coast that is 12 am on east coast. Basically what I am saying is it shouldn't matter at all where you live, it should be based on Population. Although I don't agree that that is the best solution there should be something like a longer cq wait time during off hours so players can't win that many in a few hours where it takes peak hour players weeks, even a month to win as many as they win in a week.

I really want to know why they got rid of the early queue timer. Seems like it was legitimately placed to deal with situation. If it was peak hours the time between cq was 45min once and off peak it was 2 hours. Another thing they never readjusted when they commercialized the product for free to play.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 07-06-2014 at 10:15 PM.

yes, and in Europe is even worse, more off hours.

someone enlighten me why the best gear should come from conquest, abusing the queues with full raid versus ... 3, 4 players that will eventually bail also

Ascendant

I love Americans.

Hey now, don't go saying things like that, someone might take you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

Rift Chaser

Need Screenshots..... No Pic No Talk. U sure the pug team doesn't have a PM who doesn't communicate with the rest?? Would love to see the screenshots. Pls post.

Gratz on 0 competition at off hours.
    Who said I only play during off hours? The match in question was at approx 9pm EST Sunday night.
    Some people who have lives and jobs and families have to actually play when their is competition and lose a lot more often due to it.
    Do you want to know why I play a lot? A couple of years ago I was force retired after being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. I lost my job, my career, my mobility and my health. I had to give up my driver's license because it wasn't safe for me to drive anymore. It's a pain for me to visit my kids who live out of state, and it can be challenging just to spend time with my grandkids who live locally. I'd gladly trade all of my stupid *** RICs for one day of your real life "problems."

Do you lose a lot? What physical challenges do you deal with that contribute to that? Do your extremities tremor uncontrollably? Maybe severe arthritis? I deal with these and other physical ailments, and still remain (somewhat) competitive. My real life body may be broken, but my spirit lives on in my in-game persona.

Until Trion gets off its lazy *** and makes it so that there is no premading during off hours your epeen score wouldn't matter. Until then gratz on your free RICs and wins through 30 min cqs non stop.. Average cqs for people who don't pm and win are over 1 hour to 2 hours.. sometimes even FOUR hours long.
    Again you assume to know me and my play habits, but are way off on your assessment. Other than a recent warfront when I queued with ONE friend, I've never entered a CQ or warfront as part of any premade group. EVER. Yes, I do often end up on the same team as they're on, but I never queue as such, nor am I on teamspeak or vent with them.

Four hour CQ? Back when CQ was first released I played in an 8 hour long match. I played, logged out, caught a few hours of sleep, and returned to finish the match. Unless you were farming favor, why would you stay for a match like that?
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by polarshift View Post
    Need Screenshots..... No Pic No Talk. U sure the pug team doesn't have a PM who doesn't communicate with the rest?? Would love to see the screenshots. Pls post.
    There wasn't any PM on the PUG team. Such was obvious by the way we were slapped down the entire match. To make things worse, our lead DC'd at the timer as well.

The PMs got into a fight going into the timer, and we all know how easy it is to get a bunch of PVPers to withdraw from a big fight to kill extractors. They did launch a comeback, but we squeaked it at the end.
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by RainDogs View Post
    not the first time. pug dom beat an oath team with three stacked premades in a steppes CQ on Friday too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast