+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Buff pets for rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Formerly MM? Still solid I just can't ever play it because there is an army of 23KHP dps out there that Trion seems to think I am here to help. Beginning to wonder if the match maker doesn't look at role flexibility propensity and jam me with the bolstered pve AE dps spec army because I go support so often.
    I say formerly because MM isn't strong in all/most situations these days, particularly when you are in need of good burst DPS. It used to "have it all" so to speak. Now it's just balanced (which is why Rogues want it buffed, too).
    Last edited by Ianto Jones; 07-10-2014 at 04:06 PM. Reason: engish harrd

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Heal intensive? BD is not a bad choice with the 3 CC abilities.
    Finally saw you in a wf.

You beat me in damage, did ~600k i had ~. 500k.

While my side did have more healing, it wasnt absurd.

You were 0-2 doing top damage. BD? Honest question.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 07-10-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    I say formerly because MM isn't strong in all/most situations these days, particularly when you are in need of good burst DPS. It used to "have it all" so to speak. Now it's just balanced (which is why Rogues want it buffed, too).
    I think they just want it buffed in pve, because it's the lowest ranged dps spec atm. (in pvp lot's of dmging abilities still have dmg reduction on it so it's easily to balance for both)
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Finally saw you in a wf.

You beat me in damage, did ~600k i had ~. 500k.

While my side did have more healing, it wasnt absurd.

You were 0-2 doing top damage. BD? Honest question.
    No, I rarely run BD in a warfront. I just got the T2 BD crystal a few days ago. I started out as MM but switched to sab when I noticed we had no dom, no dps, no balls. A lot of heals on the other and no good counter.

Your team was dominating and pushing my team back so I was attacking from behind, stunning and silencing. My team just lacked dps and couldn't kill anything. We still won the match, somehow, most likely from the good start holding the runes.

If you took a screenshot, you can probably see how crappy the dps was. There was one rogue on my team that got almost all the kb, most likely a MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    To be fair it can use a slight buff of damage. It should not surpass Ranger though. But I think ranger could use a bit of help too. Rogue melee is rocking...their range is nothing write home about anymore. It's just there and it works good enough to use it and not totally suck.

On a side note, I saw someones hundred blades hitting me for 300 something. Like, sometimes I forget to hit a temp and hit my AoE's, and Hundred Blades will hit for like 500. It is no wonder people see these specs on the streets and think they are utter garbage. What is a 300 hundred blade swing lol.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

That's like having a p90 mage hit you.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    To be fair it can use a slight buff of damage. It should not surpass Ranger though. But I think ranger could use a bit of help too. Rogue melee is rocking...their range is nothing write home about anymore. It's just there and it works good enough to use it and not totally suck.

On a side note, I saw someones hundred blades hitting me for 300 something. Like, sometimes I forget to hit a temp and hit my AoE's, and Hundred Blades will hit for like 500. It is no wonder people see these specs on the streets and think they are utter garbage. What is a 300 hundred blade swing lol.
    Yeah i have been giving the bd a go and it feels like a warlord with less durability. The bd hits harder but tough to stay alive in that spec. I like the assassin better. I think the class has potential though.

If you want a serious mode challenge play Nightblade. With less dps than an Arbiter and less survivability than a elementalist, it's truly the most challenging soul in Rift.

Yo! The case has been made. Fix deez pets already.
    Last edited by Talzoor; 07-18-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Default <3

Me the lone wolf <3 solo ftw

You are a rogue; I would hope so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6