+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PROPHECY 3v3 Weekend All for fun

Default PROPHECY 3v3 Weekend All for fun

Prophecy 3 v 3 weekend succesful and fun. Simple map developed by the Giraffe brothers...**giraffe noises.

Nature, Sky and Feyyd 7-0 in Prophecy 3 v 3 .

overall went well. Map was easy to navigate, reminisce of WoW tournaments that Nature and Sky used to run back in the day.

Physician Healing is OP thats all I have to say.

watch the video for more. QQ and Trolls welcome@!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m16RH...rSrvtM5WLQMusA

a better photo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PROPHECY 3v3 Weekend All for fun-2.jpg  

I can count the number of times prophecy did actual pvp by the number of threads they made announcing it.

1 time.

Quote Originally Posted by jediguardian55 View Post
    Prophecy 3 v 3 weekend succesful and fun. Simple map developed by the Giraffe brothers...**giraffe noises.

overall went well. Map was easy to navigate, reminisce of WoW tournaments that Nature and Sky used to run back in the day.

Was sky an alliance human warrior , I think frost wolf or frostbane ?

Rift Disciple

so now prophecy pvps?

lol.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. You went 7-0 (lols). Let me know when you are ready for 3's I will bring in 2 teams to fight your entire guild one team after the other.

Edit: I'd like to add that you will receive a REX if you beat either of the 2 teams I will bring in.
    Last edited by Moirg; 07-06-2014 at 11:35 AM.

YES the attention. Its within guild only and little do people know, or care, that nature and sky (as well as most prophecy members once were Seastoners).

Definitely need to hit up GODLIKE Arenas. Just work too much during the week to actually get a good group with nature.

Moirg. you are a god but prophecy right now just testing the Arena scope as Nature and myself (sky) arena during the age of Wrath of the Lich King...2252 ranked was our highest 3s.

Most people in prophecy and not Knocking their play style need to get used to pressure-attack in Arena...Dueling is one thing...1v1 is the other...but actual competitive and cohesive teamwork takes practice. TIMING is all that matters.

Rift Disciple

YES the attention. Its within guild only and little do people know, or care, that nature and sky (as well as most prophecy members once were Seastoners).

Definitely need to hit up GODLIKE Arenas. Just work too much during the week to actually get a good group with nature.

Moirg. you are a god but prophecy right now just testing the Arena scope as Nature and myself (sky) arena during the age of Wrath of the Lich King...2252 ranked was our highest 3s.

Most people in prophecy and not Knocking their play style need to get used to pressure-attack in Arena...Dueling is one thing...1v1 is the other...but actual competitive and cohesive teamwork takes practice. TIMING is all that matters.

then pls keep it in the guild, no reason to torture us with your guilds horrible pvp lol.

horrible as in >wins than Lost.

+ Reply to Thread