+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Conquest Match Throwing

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i've lead 2 cq's, and i won both of them. so until the rest of you scrubs get a 100% winrate, i would suggest you stop posting.
    Now you just need your very own zerg guild and the opinion that leading CQ is the most complex and difficult thing that Rift has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Now you just need your very own zerg guild and the opinion that leading CQ is the most complex and difficult thing that Rift has to offer.
    So easy only 10 to 15 people do it. The rest are just too intelligent to care...........

#geniusesboycotttheeasy

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    So easy only 10 to 15 people do it. The rest are just too intelligent to care...........

#geniusesboycotttheeasy
    No.

Only 10-15 people like CQ enough to bother. The rest just don't want to be there.

No.

Only 10-15 people like CQ enough to bother. The rest just don't want to be there.
    Interesting, where is this poll so I can study the demographics?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    Interesting, where is this poll so I can study the demographics?
    The demographic is the Rift player-base. Fairly obvious.

I don't know why someone would use any other demographic for a Rift poll.
    Last edited by Tookmyjob; 07-06-2014 at 07:29 PM.

The demographic is the Rift player-base. Fairly obvious.

I don't know why someone would use any other demographic for a Rift poll.
    That one flew over your head I think.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyhawke View Post
    During the match in question, it did seem like there was collusion by nightfall and oath to target dom. (Not that that was a bad thing since we farmed well over a thousands kills)

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting tired of the BS put out by both sides. I'm tired of having my weekly progression rely on the "leadership" of internet bads who couldn't care less about the team. I'm tired of CQ being used by certain guilds as their own personal armies. I'm tired of the arrogance shown by some of the participating guilds, and the assumption that they're the best qualified leaders by virtue of queueing as a PM.

Many of the self proclaimed "leaders" aren't too bad, but they tend to copy each other and mirror the mistakes of their counterparts. They make the same stupid type decisions like capping the extractors of the team at 11%, or "holding" while they assess the battlefield position while the timer ticks down. They're predictable, which makes them vulnerable. They utilize tactics developed by 12 year olds, and ignore any alternate opinions that vary from what they learned from their 12 year old counterparts. For those of us not in one of the CQ guilds, we're relegated to "fodder" status, and if we dare voice our opinions, are added to ignore. (I know I'm on the ignore list of at least one "leader" on each side) Also, what's up with the demands that team members "clear chat," then we have to listed to their spam the entire match trying to fill holes in their PM teams?

Are these people really the best we can come up with, or are they just the default choice because they're affiliated with the groups in question?
    This. I was always a rabid pvper average talent but enthusiastic. I no longer feel that. I have learned not to care what they are doing because I play and see it all. I was in that game and find it incomprehensible that we lost that game with all the supposed talent on the teams. So many big talking "elites" and so much fail. I have stopped listening to leaders and do what I want, play how I want and if things get crazy with too many leaders I just leave and get on an alt.

I have become a timer babe.

Champion of Telara

Forum CQ is so much more interesting and fun than in game CQ.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5