+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Conquest Match Throwing

Being bad at Rift doesnt = throwing the match. Otherwise every bad pug in each warfront would be purposefully cheating.

Soulwalker

Default and on

Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    Only 2 posts all time and both in this thread. Your knowledge base is astounding.

# cowardslovemultipleaccounts
    Correct on both counts, Now try and stay on subject!:

Quote Originally Posted by greaves View Post
    Correct on both counts, Now try and stay on subject!:
    This is my subject.

#whenispeakitsalwaysrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    lol people get mad cause they lose in cq, that's adorable. TO THE FORUMS WITH EXCUSES!
    Rgi still tied the match, looted the chest and farmed the other team that cheated to tie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    I don't even see how you reached a "match throwing" conclusion out of those screenshots. You're really bad at this "stirring up drama" thing.
    While I admit, sometimes the evidence looks more convincing to an accuser because they were there and piece other contributions to the puzzle that they do not feel necessary to capture and add here.

This particular match was unique, the teams didn't just work together at timer, they worked together the entire match. So if you were there, on any team, it was transparent throughout the entire duration of the match that both teams were going well out of their way to attack Rgi's team; especially b/c the result was both teams respawning and getting farmed over and over and over, funneling right back to Rgi's team. It is not surprising that somebody from one of the cheating teams started calling over one of the cheaters.

Also, we aren't going well out of our way here, and it isn't like they are going to sign a statement admitting to it; but what you see in the first post are two cheaters from the prophecy channel talking candidly and generally about the cheating they just did in a relatively open channel. It is an example of complacency, not admittance of guilt. There is enough of the conversation, with the knowledge that both of those players were leading two separate cq teams to conclude they were in fact cheating; particularly (but not exclusively) if you were present during the match.

~Cheers Predict@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Marnos View Post
    Rgi still tied the match, looted the chest and farmed the other team that cheated to tie.

While I admit, sometimes the evidence looks more convincing to an accuser because they were there and piece other contributions to the puzzle that they do not feel necessary to capture and add here.

This particular match was unique, the teams didn't just work together at timer, they worked together the entire match. So if you were there, on any team, it was transparent throughout the entire duration of the match that both teams were going well out of their way to attack Rgi's team; especially b/c the result was both teams respawning and getting farmed over and over and over, funneling right back to Rgi's team. It is not surprising that somebody from one of the cheating teams started calling over one of the cheaters.

Also, we aren't going well out of our way here, and it isn't like they are going to sign a statement admitting to it; but what you see in the first post are two cheaters from the prophecy channel talking candidly and generally about the cheating they just did in a relatively open channel. It is an example of complacency, not admittance of guilt. There is enough of the conversation, with the knowledge that both of those players were leading two separate cq teams to conclude they were in fact cheating; particularly (but not exclusively) if you were present during the match.

~Cheers Predict@Deepwood

Nothing in those SS posted by RG would even remotely suggest anything that you are stating here. The SS clearly show that the discussion was after timer, and that they attacked each other.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Nothing in those SS posted by RG would even remotely suggest anything that you are stating here. The SS clearly show that the discussion was after timer, and that they attacked each other.
    Landslyde the lawyer, clarifying everything with his overuse (and improper use) of the word clearly.

Yes, their conversation was right after timer, talking in past tense about something that happened during timer, that did not make sense with their mutual plans.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood

Prophet of Telara

It looked like they were working together but Oath just went for the dailies and NF at the end totally tried to take us out if that is the match you are talking about. There is no way if they were working together that you would win because the baddie at NF went north and capped our natural and went east and capped all of SA, CM,. AND KG. What happened in your case is you split the faction IMO and it was just too low dps to take down the extractors in time but I am sure you only needed a few secs. for the last extractor to cap or you would have completely won that game and not tied it. Dom is rigged for win. Only time it isn't is if someone zones you at de and ch and back caps you which if that happened then they were totally working together.. but the leader of NF didn't touch one dom tower at timer. I wasn't the leader but I think that is the game you are talking about.
    Last edited by Planetx; 07-05-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnos View Post
    Landslyde the lawyer, clarifying everything with his overuse (and improper use) of the word clearly.

Yes, their conversation was right after timer, talking in past tense about something that happened during timer, that did not make sense with their mutual plans.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood

This is justt one the weakest ploys you guys have come up with lately. I think you huys should worry more about your reading and comprehension skill rather than my grammar. I guess you gotta carry the topic away from my SS shot tho.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Rift Chaser

So what happened in that IDH that dude was starting, pretty legit?

Quote Originally Posted by Planetx View Post
    It looked like they were working together but Oath just went for the dailies and NF at the end totally tried to take us out if that is the match you are talking about. There is no way if they were working together that you would win because the baddie at NF went north and capped our natural and went east and capped all of SA, CM,. AND KG. What happened in your case is you split the faction IMO and it was just too low dps to take down the extractors in time but I am sure you only needed a few secs. for the last extractor to cap or you would have completely won that game and not tied it. Dom is rigged for win. Only time it isn't is if someone zones you at de and ch and back caps you which if that happened then they were totally working together.. but the leader of NF didn't touch one dom tower at timer. I wasn't the leader but I think that is the game you are talking about.
    Must be different matches, the match referred to by the OP, NF and Oath focused down dom through the entire match and the entire duration of timer, they only hit each other b/c pugs started calling over their "leaders."

This is justt one the weakest ploys you guys have come up with lately. I think you huys should worry more about your reading and comprehension skill rather than my grammar. I guess you gotta carry the topic away from my SS shot tho.
    It isn't a ploy, anymore than your repetitiously stating things makes them true. Incidentally, your reputation for trolling here, or generally lying, just makes it annoying that trion didn't make one of the many bans against you permanent by now.

~Cheers

Predict@Deepwood

Lets be real honest here, you should not be talking about reputation. Nobody is ever going to honestly believe that I would throw a match. I only ever take one raid with me. You guys take what 3,4....5 sometimes. So for you to say otherwise of anyone is simply sad. Everyone has seen HK making calls across all three factions, everyone has see this is true whether they have a premade or not, everyone has seen that they will do so even if their was another leader, and especially if that leader is me or Magerza. It is blatently obvious to everyone now that when you are up against any form of competition and you ahve premades across multiple factions you will work together against the competition. Why? Because it is the only way you have been able to get any success. Enjoy your shallow victories, just please stop pretending like you and everyone else doesnt know whats really going on here.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

my feels about conquest

Conquest Match Throwing-uglycry6.jpg

in this thread

Lets be real honest here, you should not be talking about reputation. Nobody is ever going to honestly believe that I would throw a match. I only ever take one raid with me. You guys take what 3,4....5 sometimes. So for you to say otherwise of anyone is simply sad. Everyone has seen HK making calls across all three factions, everyone has see this is true whether they have a premade or not, everyone has seen that they will do so even if their was another leader, and especially if that leader is me or Magerza. It is blatently obvious to everyone now that when you are up against any form of competition and you ahve premades across multiple factions you will work together against the competition. Why? Because it is the only way you have been able to get any success. Enjoy your shallow victories, just please stop pretending like you and everyone else doesnt know whats really going on here.
    I love your constant use of the word "everyone". You use it quite often but only in the context of when you're burdened with providing proof. The sad thing is "everyone" is not a statement of fool proof stances. "Everyone" is a statement made by those that have no proof and just use the word to simulate infallible truth. The majority of the time you post in response to HK you use this word. And yet the fact you are arguing a point against another party seems to skip your mind. For the reality is, "everyone" can not be used when you are trying to state fact in an argument because of the sheer fact of the opposing side would be inclusive to "everyone".

So please if you going to attempt intelligence, at least understand your own argument.

#debateclubwannabe
    Last edited by Tohrid; 07-05-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    I love your constant use of the word "everyone". You use it quite often but only in the context of when you're burdened with providing proof. The sad thing is "everyone" is not a statement of fool proof stances. "Everyone" is a statement made by those that have no proof and just use the word to simulate infallible truth. The majority of the time you post in response to HK you use this word. And yet the fact you are arguing a point against another party seems to skip your mind. For the reality is, "everyone" can not be used when you are trying to state fact in an argument because of the sheer fact of the opposing side would be inclusive to "everyone".

So please if you going to attempt intelligence, at least understand your own argument.

#debateclubwannabe
    go check out that SS i posted #obvious
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast