+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Please Trion do something about the random queues

  1. #1
    Plane Touched HeLLBoY77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default Please Trion do something about the random queues

    This game is now unplayable for me. Here's screenshots of what I'm talking about and let me know what you think the error is. This is just a couple of them, I got days worth of those... All the same result..

    Sorry for resolution, first on top is me and look at the difference. Obviously Trion secret ranking system is overall dmg / healing.

    It is unfair for people who play alot like and have alot of dmg done over a week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Trion do something about the random queues-2014-06-15_130639.jpg   Please Trion do something about the random queues-2014-06-15_152508.jpg   Please Trion do something about the random queues-2014-07-04_080415.jpg   Please Trion do something about the random queues-2014-07-04_081348.jpg  
    Last edited by HeLLBoY77; 07-04-2014 at 04:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched HeLLBoY77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default

    And it's always like this, it takes me several hours to get my random daily done. And thats if im lucky and end up on the good side of a match thats already started

  3. #3
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    You don't like being punished for being a good player and using trions product more than most?

    Its daglars motto, get good at the game and then help the people who don't put the time or effort that you put in and they'll magically help you beat the premade you're against.

  4. #4
    Rift Master ConclusionTheFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Yeah this is a major problem. A problem that should not exist, really.

    I find that if I queue for specific warfronts it is usually evened out, but randoms are rough.

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    I don't understand how it works at all, but I had one Warfront out of however many yesterday where there were more than one or two people on my team with names I recognized while the other team had obvious PMs. I had more than WF where the opposing team had 0 deaths, one where I had 200k more damage than anyone else in the WF (100% single target). And of course a random selection of people on my team in PvE gear.

    It is incredibly frustrating.

  6. #6
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    I don't understand how it works at all, but I had one Warfront out of however many yesterday where there were more than one or two people on my team with names I recognized while the other team had obvious PMs. I had more than WF where the opposing team had 0 deaths, one where I had 200k more damage than anyone else in the WF (100% single target). And of course a random selection of people on my team in PvE gear.

    It is incredibly frustrating.
    It works like this: you solo que a lot and do well so it uses your statistics to counter that of premades or duel ques. So two ok duel quers gets paired with you and a fresh 60 in reaver pally and no gear.

  7. #7
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    It works like this: you solo que a lot and do well so it uses your statistics to counter that of premades or duel ques. So two ok duel quers gets paired with you and a fresh 60 in reaver pally and no gear.
    That makes perfect sense and describes my experience to a T. I am not good enough to carry bad players against a premade so I just become more cannon fodder.

  8. #8
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    That makes perfect sense and describes my experience to a T. I am not good enough to carry bad players against a premade so I just become more cannon fodder.
    Yeah it is frustrating when you inspect your team and they have like 19-21k HP and then you see they have warlords and healers with close to 40k life.. Really dumb.. lol.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Brakkish Hammerfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    You don't like being punished for being a good player and using trions product more than most?

    Its daglars motto, get good at the game and then help the people who don't put the time or effort that you put in and they'll magically help you beat the premade you're against.
    This exactly.

  10. #10
    Plane Touched HeLLBoY77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    That makes perfect sense and describes my experience to a T. I am not good enough to carry bad players against a premade so I just become more cannon fodder.
    Yep everyone gets penalized. If they could at least have all rating reset every other month it wouldn't be as bad.

    And the way things are at the moment.. Matches can easily be rigged....
    Last edited by HeLLBoY77; 07-04-2014 at 08:13 AM.

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default

    The matchmaking is terrible! Facing rank 90's with relic gear and full PA as a fresh 60 is an abomination! I can't believe there isn't more of an uproar from max gear players?! All those easy kills have gone to your heads baddies!

  12. #12
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badwhiskey View Post
    The matchmaking is terrible! Facing rank 90's with relic gear and full PA as a fresh 60 is an abomination! I can't believe there isn't more of an uproar from max gear players?! All those easy kills have gone to your heads baddies!
    Sounds like you must have died in pvp.

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Premades exploiting the system is all.

  14. #14
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    Premades exploiting the system is all.
    it has nothing to do with premades its that trion pairs horrible players with good players to try and balance it out instead of pairing horrible players with horrible players and good players with good players

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Sounds like you must have died in pvp.
    And I guess you haven't? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. that's rich.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts