+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Please Trion do something about the random queues

I think trio should be the max allowed to queued together. And make sure 2 trios are matched up rating wise to start. With the current system duo or full 5 is optimal it seems. As soon as you queue with more than 2 you are matched against a 5 man most times. 3 max queueing is still allowing people to queue together but will balance a lot more of these issues out.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Heyy, lucky 4th. One solo queue, win first game. Won by a margin but hey, not shabby. One of the rare nights I didn't get dominated by the queue system, my team hit heal buttons. The others didn't really have many, least judging by the scoreboard they didn't ;/

But who knows, maybe I've figured out a way to throw my rating. I've noticed my teams get better as a DPS the less I heal. Daglar (I think) hinted that it examines the frequency of the role you play in WF's. When I played like nothing but Physician, I found I could almost never DPS. Now that I've said screw it and go DPS anyway, I find myself in WF's with more frequent healers. This is why they couldn't give us the reasons behind it. All we'd do is throw our ratings ;).

http://i.imgur.com/9z07C3H.jpg
    lol techfail got rekt

Default <3

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    This game is now unplayable for me. Here's screenshots of what I'm talking about and let me know what you think the error is. This is just a couple of them, I got days worth of those... All the same result..

Sorry for resolution, first on top is me and look at the difference. Obviously Trion secret ranking system is overall dmg / healing.

It is unfair for people who play alot like and have alot of dmg done over a week.
    Yeah Fernand i agree in many war fronts they are always full of baddies. Its like no one knows how to play their spec and need to get carry in order win. And sometime you cant do it alone. I know how you fell it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xgame View Post
    Yeah Fernand i agree in many war fronts they are always full of baddies. Its like no one knows how to play their spec and need to get carry in order win. And sometime you cant do it alone. I know how you fell it sucks.
    you're one of the people he's talking about.

Default ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    I dont understand?

Default ok....

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Whats your point against me?

Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    I think trio should be the max allowed to queued together. And make sure 2 trios are matched up rating wise to start. With the current system duo or full 5 is optimal it seems. As soon as you queue with more than 2 you are matched against a 5 man most times. 3 max queueing is still allowing people to queue together but will balance a lot more of these issues out.
    It doesn't work like that. I have been matched directly with 5 player premade as a solo queue unless they changed it. Was one of the first players to notice it when doing the testing on the PTS. They need to just give randoms a solo queue for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    It doesn't work like that. I have been matched directly with 5 player premade as a solo queue unless they changed it. Was one of the first players to notice it when doing the testing on the PTS. They need to just give randoms a solo queue for themselves.
    I notice this happens a lot during the early hours outside US prime time. Being an Aussie I am usually queueing 8pm to 12pm my time which is 3 am for most US. And the reason it's happening is certain premades are queueing to pug stomp. IE they are queueing when no other premades are on so every game is just solo queued pugs. i have been calling them out i think everyone else should start calling them out.
    Last edited by deathstormer; 07-04-2014 at 11:50 PM.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    I barely sleep and always end up against the same PMs. Doubt I need to mention any names... I've yet to solo queue and end up in them.

Also, whenever I try to duo or more, queue time skyrockets no matter. Couple of people I joke around with say Fern broke the queue.. So all pm i join eventually break up cause of 1 match per 45min.

I can't be the only affected by that ******ed rating system.

FYI im not englsh so pls excuse any errors :P

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    I barely sleep and always end up against the same PMs. Doubt I need to mention any names... I've yet to solo queue and end up in them.

Also, whenever I try to duo or more, queue time skyrockets no matter. Couple of people I joke around with say Fern broke the queue.. So all pm i join eventually break up cause of 1 match per 45min.

I can't be the only affected by that ******ed rating system.

FYI im not englsh so pls excuse any errors :P
    It depends what warfront you queue for. It usually is less time if it is one of the weekly warfronts. Actually almost near instant for me. Most players usually go for the ones they need and log. So if you happen to queue with premade for those specific ones you get matched against the same players and it just a faceroll match over and over again at off peak hours.. Tons of favor gains rolling the same set of players over and over again.

You just need to know how to queue. People get desperate to finish weeklies so they will spend hours to try and complete it. And because of this you get placed with the bads over and over in solo trying to complete it. . It made it a lot easier to queue and pug stomp because now everyone is queue for specific warfront for weeklies. Also, can't really blame premade because some want the relic gear and you need millions of favor to get it.. have to blame the developers of the game for allowing it to happen.. and they don't consider the potential $$$ they have lose because of providing new players with a horrible pvp experience.
    Last edited by Planetx; 07-05-2014 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    You don't like being punished for being a good player and using trions product more than most?

Its daglars motto, get good at the game and then help the people who don't put the time or effort that you put in and they'll magically help you beat the premade you're against.
    Just slowing down the steam roll most days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Rift Disciple

Queue system doesn't bother me a bit. Sure, sometimes you get stuck in a bad round robin of under geared players, but sometimes you get on a win streak too with a bunch of p90s like yourself.

signing up with several guildies can make a huge difference on whether or not you win. that being said, i solo queue a lot and never had reason to come here and whinge about it.

signing up for WF right after a loss with a bad group is a good way to land in that same group again. Wait a few minutes until they are in their next WF then sign up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomthebomb View Post
    Queue system doesn't bother me a bit. Sure, sometimes you get stuck in a bad round robin of under geared players, but sometimes you get on a win streak too with a bunch of p90s like yourself.

signing up with several guildies can make a huge difference on whether or not you win. that being said, i solo queue a lot and never had reason to come here and whinge about it.

signing up for WF right after a loss with a bad group is a good way to land in that same group again. Wait a few minutes until they are in their next WF then sign up again.
    Naa im sure it as nothing to do with being lucky or not. I got a week of screenshots to prove it.

I do a lotta dailys. I have 5 or 6 level 60s that do them all. Usually let 7 buildup then get after them. (Finishing out my PAs is why; mostly plus I like the PvP). I don't believe in whatever balancing system TRION has going. The matches are mostly too lopsided to be balanced. If you're gonna balance around anything it should be heals in my view. You can put as many "good" players as you want on a team. And, if they have no, or bad, heals against a threesome crosschanneling heals it's all over but the counting.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    I do a lotta dailys. I have 5 or 6 level 60s that do them all. Usually let 7 buildup then get after them. (Finishing out my PAs is why; mostly plus I like the PvP). I don't believe in whatever balancing system TRION has going. The matches are mostly too lopsided to be balanced. If you're gonna balance around anything it should be heals in my view. You can put as many "good" players as you want on a team. And, if they have no, or bad, heals against a threesome crosschanneling heals it's all over but the counting.
    I get stacked against PM's quite a lot. I guess because they are P90 and I am too. So, to even out the WF, I go on the other side. That doesn't bother me as much as the uneven distribution of heals I see in WF's. Figuring out a way to balance around heals would make for better matches, imo.

However, HOW you would do that is the real question. That might become a very slippery slope when you are basically coding to identify heals in the match folks are que'ing into. There does'nt seem to be an easy answer to that. Do you look for the Synergy Crystal to make the determination? The largest distribution of points in a soul? Obviously, once they are in a WF can they still swap to another build? I don't know. Pretty tough to figure out once you start looking at all the variables.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast