Thread: Please Trion do something about the random queues

Telaran

Ave never dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoryen View Post
    Ave never dies.
    Except when I do and I remember each painful death in a video game =*(

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Except when I do and I remember each painful death in a video game =*(
    I used to be afraid of death in video games too. Until a fellow parse topper in another game taught me that, if you ain't dying, you ain't trying.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I used to be afraid of death in video games too. Until a fellow parse topper in another game taught me that, if you ain't dying, you ain't trying.
    Actually if you're dying you're wasting all your group's cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Actually if you're dying you're wasting all your group's cooldowns.
    They were given CD's for a reason. So that you can try.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    This game is now unplayable for me. Here's screenshots of what I'm talking about and let me know what you think the error is. This is just a couple of them, I got days worth of those... All the same result..

Sorry for resolution, first on top is me and look at the difference. Obviously Trion secret ranking system is overall dmg / healing.

It is unfair for people who play alot like and have alot of dmg done over a week.
    Getting top score in Rift is like getting first place in the special Olympics. Even if you are the best, you're still ******ed.

(I'd like to send out my love to all of you before my impeding ban).
    /RIP2014

Some more? Whoever came up with this "rating" system needs to get fired. And yes I'm pissed and annoyed.

Its almost like he wanted to kill pvp in rift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Trion do something about the random queues-2014-07-04_161017.jpg   Please Trion do something about the random queues-2014-07-04_210429.jpg  

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Badwhiskey View Post
    And I guess you haven't? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. that's rich.
    i can't believe the amount of feeding you and many others are giving this troll... and for the record... he has never died in a "pvp zone", everyone and his mother knows that his corpse would end up "stinking too much"
    The Guardians - UO RIP 2000
    Lagged Again - Lancelot- DAOC RIP 2003
    ----------------------------
    Pioneers of Competitive PvP.

Heyy, lucky 4th. One solo queue, win first game. Won by a margin but hey, not shabby. One of the rare nights I didn't get dominated by the queue system, my team hit heal buttons. The others didn't really have many, least judging by the scoreboard they didn't ;/

But who knows, maybe I've figured out a way to throw my rating. I've noticed my teams get better as a DPS the less I heal. Daglar (I think) hinted that it examines the frequency of the role you play in WF's. When I played like nothing but Physician, I found I could almost never DPS. Now that I've said screw it and go DPS anyway, I find myself in WF's with more frequent healers. This is why they couldn't give us the reasons behind it. All we'd do is throw our ratings ;).

http://i.imgur.com/9z07C3H.jpg
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I lost like 10 in a row last night/this morning queueing solo then started queueing as a duo and won like 10 in a row. There really is something up with how the system works. Maybe Daglar need to explain it in full? did my 10 losses in a row just drop the hell out of my rating? the 10 wins still had some big names in it but they seemed to be really hap hazzardly put together almost as if they were chucking them together to counter a duo queue.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

When you get down to it this is whats ruining rift pvp. The 3 am premade pug stomping. The random queues. The unknown match making system. We need answers like is there a group queue and single queue rating? How does matching work with 5 queueing? are all their ratings averaged? are they even counting all 5 players ratings at all or just the leader? We've got to come up with ideas to fix it as a community and stop catering for the Premades. i have nothing against premades but when you aren't trying to fight other premades or the system is letting you bypass premades it is flawed.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Ascendant

Mmm, it would be tough to do so.
    I believe last tmie they altered it, people complained immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    I lost like 10 in a row last night/this morning queueing solo then started queueing as a duo and won like 10 in a row. There really is something up with how the system works. Maybe Daglar need to explain it in full? did my 10 losses in a row just drop the hell out of my rating? the 10 wins still had some big names in it but they seemed to be really hap hazzardly put together almost as if they were chucking them together to counter a duo queue.
    Hmm I doubt losing affects any rating. Sometimes ill lose for days nomstop with exact results of screenshots i posted.

wf queues are perfect right now. if i see fernand on the other side i know i'm probably gonna win because he's gonna have a worse team than mine.

lololololtrolololyolomageswaglololololol11111

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    wf queues are perfect right now. if i see fernand on the other side i know i'm probably gonna win because he's gonna have a worse team than mine.

lololololtrolololyolomageswaglololololol11111
    ALL the regulars I'd like to fight alongside with I end up agaisnt. EVERY TIME

Trion must really hate me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast