+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Competitive Veteran looking for PvP players!

Rift Disciple

Default Competitive Veteran looking for PvP players!

Hi all,

to elaborate, i got back to RIFT a few days ago after realizing it was the best game i had fun with since my UO/DAOC and GW1 days, despite its "obvious" PvP flaws, i haven't played this game for 2+ years... i'm looking for a few select to have fun with in WF/Conquest or any PvP setting this game might offer in the future.. that are eager and (preferably veteran return players) that still find this game to be enjoyable and are interested to share the ride to PR90 and maybe beyond if we all interested and don't move to other pastures.

P.S. i'm almost 60 right now and pushing on 55 PR and looking for EU players or people playing EU timezone (grateful to Trion and my memory that my account didn't disappear let alone my P8 converted to PR50 lol) and TS will be provided.

PM me or reply here if you interested and we can discuss further details
    Last edited by 3amroos; 07-03-2014 at 07:25 PM.
    The Guardians - UO RIP 2000
    Lagged Again - Lancelot- DAOC RIP 2003
    ----------------------------
    Pioneers of Competitive PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by 3amroos View Post
    Hi all,

to elaborate, i got back to RIFT a few days ago after realizing it was the best game i had fun with since my UO/DAOC and GW1 days, despite its "obvious" PvP flaws, i haven't played this game for 2+ years... i'm looking for a few select to have fun with in WF/Conquest or any PvP setting this game might offer in the future.. that are eager and (preferably veteran return players) that still find this game to be enjoyable and are interested to share the ride to PR90 and maybe beyond if we all interested and don't move to other pastures.

P.S. i'm almost 60 right now and pushing on 55 PR and looking for EU players or people playing EU timezone (grateful to Trion and my memory that my account didn't disappear let alone my P8 converted to PR50 lol) and TS will be provided.

I love your attitude and would love to join forces, but I am NA. Good luck in your endeavors.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

I don't understand. You claim to be a competitive PvP player but then proceed to discuss doing Conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    I don't understand. You claim to be a competitive PvP player but then proceed to discuss doing Conquest.
    Rift is the most competitive pvp game.

olololololololololololololololololololololol

Rift Disciple

why? what is wrong with conquests?

excuse my ignorance, i don't even know what they are since i can't join them until 60, but i kind of assumed they are some kind of Arena or smaller scale PvP.. Also, from my understanding that you need them for warlord conquest marks?

i've only been back for a few days and didn't bother to read about them, but if people interested to group up don't like them for w/e reason then i suppose majority rules. After all, iam not here to win an E-Cookie, i'm here to play a game and it is pointless if it is not fun to do so.

as for RIFT and competitiveness... i don't think anyone claimed that RIFT was an E-Sport of some sort, but then again show me an MMORPG that is? you have MOBAs for those like DOTA/LoL which i have been playing almost religiously since WarCaft3 days.

Anyways, you can ignore the word "competitive" if it bothers you or anyone else for that matter.. i'm basically, looking for a few players to mess around with on TS and share some good PvP times/grinds with.. gets a tad lonely especially the "second" time around... hell at times i go through 10 consecutive WFs without a SINGLE WORD being typed by anyone in /WF chat, i'm starting to think that everyone around me is a bot

Last edited by 3amroos; 07-04-2014 at 02:57 AM.

excuse my ignorance, i don't even know what they are since i can't join them until 60, but i kind of assumed they are some kind of Arena or smaller scale PvP.. Also, from my understanding that you need them for warlord conquest marks?:
    50 vs 50 vs 50 unplayable lag fest; also it's forced content if you want to min/max your character for competitive PvP.

Rift Disciple

Furthermore, where did you get the word "competitive" from in my post anyways?

or you just basically read my signature which referred to games i played more than a DECADE ago and felt the need to troll?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by micshaz View Post
    50 vs 50 vs 50 unplayable lag fest; also it's forced content if you want to min/max your character for competitive PvP.
    i see, well that is sad... since i view even 20 v 20 to be zerging that i don't even remotely enjoy... any other way to get these items by other means? like the i-win shop for example? chest boxes etc.. and please mate... can you ignore the word "competitive" which i never even mentioned in my OP to begin with and was a product of imagination of a troll please...

CQ is laggy on older machines , my new one rocks it now . You can get the CQ marks from daily pvp quests , however CQ power is a pvp must it gives u stat boosts , but once you max it you don't have to play CQ that often to maintain it . CQ especially stillmoore is a good time to get your weekly guns done because a lot of the pm run CQ , least that's my conclusion , this wed for example I was able to get the weekly guns quest done in under 2 hours.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by dongaconda View Post
    CQ is laggy on older machines , my new one rocks it now . You can get the CQ marks from daily pvp quests , however CQ power is a pvp must it gives u stat boosts , but once you max it you don't have to play CQ that often to maintain it . CQ especially stillmoore is a good time to get your weekly guns done because a lot of the pm run CQ , least that's my conclusion , this wed for example I was able to get the weekly guns quest done in under 2 hours.
    appreciate it thanks mate

Rift Chaser

Hi all,

If thats not Rogue that you are leveling with you will soon lose interest in any kind of pvp adventure in Rift but anyway good luck to you.
    Last edited by jebeninick; 07-04-2014 at 07:51 AM.

to elaborate, i got back to RIFT a few days ago after realizing it was the best game i had fun with since my UO/DAOC days
    Nice selection of games. UO & Daoc are the only two games that I played just as long as I have Rift. Best of luck with your search!

can you ignore the word "competitive" which i never even mentioned in my OP to begin with and was a product of imagination of a troll please...
    Your thread title says "Competitive veteran".

I'm glad I am here to enlighten you.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by jebeninick View Post
    If thats not Rogue that you are leveling with you will soon lose interest in any kind of pvp adventure in Rift but anyway good luck to you.
    i played the rogue back in Vanilla up to highest P6 and then P8 when they were absolutely gash as an Sin/RS, never bothered me one bit... so is about time when i came back and saw the Rogue class being in a good place

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast