+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Keybinding, for the folks that care about performance.

Default Keybinding, for the folks that care about performance.

If you think you're good at pvp, maybe you should think again if you're disobeying all the rules laid out in this guide by Olivia Grace from Joystiq.com.

I'll leave this link here.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/05/22/ke...-and-clicking/
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Rift Chaser

If you don't have strafe left/right bound to your mouse buttons you are bad.

Plane Walker

Don't need keybinds when the game is so easy and everything can be put into 2 buttons.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    Don't need keybinds when the game is so easy and everything can be put into 2 buttons.
    Maybe that's why you cant kill healers then.

I'm a rift warrior, I just need 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    I'm a rift warrior, I just need 1-3
    Don't lie you play warlord it's 1-2

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Maybe that's why you cant kill healers then.
    You are bad

http://i.imgur.com/myamhTv.png
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    Tell me what that screen shot proves.

Plane Touched

Awesome Post Gunzip!

One thing that I'd like to add is APM (Actions per minute). This is pretty much how many things you are doing every minute. In Strategy games like Starcraft 2 this is one way of determineing if a player is good or not (note I said 1 way there are some other factors involved too). Pretty much the more things you can do in 1 minute the better player you are.

In MMO's most people think that because everything is heavily macro'd that spamming 111111 all day long is good. The problem is that you are wasting your APM by clicking.

For example, as a mage, everytime I cast something that takse 2 seconds I try and pan my camera around, or click a new target or sometimes even mouse turn. A clicker will have a hard time doing this because they are heavily invested in clicking the Q-bars.

On a side note, I have you in one of my vids gunzip. If you'd like to see yourself in a WF from my POV check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TG7OXjKdjQ. You got top heals in that WF.

Quote Originally Posted by Baian View Post
    Awesome Post Gunzip!

One thing that I'd like to add is APM (Actions per minute). This is pretty much how many things you are doing every minute. In Strategy games like Starcraft 2 this is one way of determineing if a player is good or not (note I said 1 way there are some other factors involved too). Pretty much the more things you can do in 1 minute the better player you are.

In MMO's most people think that because everything is heavily macro'd that spamming 111111 all day long is good. The problem is that you are wasting your APM by clicking.

For example, as a mage, everytime I cast something that takse 2 seconds I try and pan my camera around, or click a new target or sometimes even mouse turn. A clicker will have a hard time doing this because they are heavily invested in clicking the Q-bars.

On a side note, I have you in one of my vids gunzip. If you'd like to see yourself in a WF from my POV check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TG7OXjKdjQ. You got top heals in that WF.

Errr, I dunno if this is for real, but I'll follow the link, I'm not used to being treated nicely

Awesome Post Gunzip!

Actions per minute is something I am aware of, we used to teach it in my wow arena days to noobs, but cool, yea, seems I did get highest healing done in that warfront.

Plane Touched

Errr, I dunno if this is for real, but I'll follow the link, I'm not used to being treated nicely
    Sorry, I've been involved in the Camelot Unchained community (an upcoming RvR MMO) and the community there is amazing. No one is really toxic like here or other MMO pvp forums. Sometimes I forget that I'm on these forums and let the kindness shine through. I'll try and be a better jerk in the future

Sorry, I've been involved in the Camelot Unchained community (an upcoming RvR MMO) and the community there is amazing. No one is really toxic like here or other MMO pvp forums. Sometimes I forget that I'm on these forums and let the kindness shine through. I'll try and be a better jerk in the future
    Haha, well said, thanks for the tip, I'm just trying to help the community elevate their abilities so they don't have to create nerf healer threads everyday due to a massive lack of skill/ability on their part. But its just never received well.

Haha, well said, thanks for the tip, I'm just trying to help the community elevate their abilities so they don't have to create nerf healer threads everyday due to a massive lack of skill/ability on their part. But its just never received well.
    Might be the delivery.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

wait til its released and fails, forums will get toxic fast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast