+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Does anyone else ****ing hate housework?

This is why I don't understand the desire people have for big houses, large yards, expensive cars, and all that. Maintenance is such a pain in the ***. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl2GwLtMX7s

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    This is why I don't understand the desire people have for big houses, large yards, expensive cars, and all that. Maintenance is such a pain in the ***. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl2GwLtMX7s
    ***** please, you don't have to have a large anything to require maintenance.

P.S. I think you are telling all of us you are dirty ****.
    Last edited by Flair; 07-03-2014 at 08:12 PM.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    ***** please, you don't have to have a large anything to require maintenance.

P.S. I think you are telling all of us you are dirty ****.
    Oh of course, but the more you have the more of that **** you have to worry about. And no, I'm a total neat freak. If someone doesn't put the scissors back, people die.

Oh of course, but the more you have the more of that **** you have to worry about. And no, I'm a total neat freak. If someone doesn't put the scissors back, people die.
    OK well I was mentioning housework in this ****, not Mommy Dearest, mmk? (PS Ianto, Im being playful <3)

Playful is not in my vocabulary. You've confused me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mommy_Dearest ?

Playful is not in my vocabulary. You've confused me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mommy_Dearest ?
    Nope, I haven't. Beneath it all, you are yet human and we all want to hug you. Bring it in, bro.

Ascendant

Bring it in, bro.

A euphemism?

I live in the Midwest, where weeds are NOTORIOUS. I am just curious where you live? Does that maybe make gardening more enjoyable?
    I live in New York State, right around the finger lakes region for those familiar with it. I used to live in Nebraska years ago. Still plenty of weeds but many of them are easier to pull the roots out of the ground since with the weather up here they have less time to grow in a given season and be pollinated is the reasoning I used. I won't pretend to be a biologist. Besides weeding there are other things to do in the garden, some plants need to be cut down low at different times, some after the winter and others before it or after they are done blooming and others you dig up and put in the basement so the Winter or Fall frost does not kill it and hope it stays cold enough down there for them to remain dormant until Spring. The garden circles around the entire house and for most of it, it extends about 10 feet away from the house, closer to 30 feet around the sunroom and closer to five or six feet around the pool but only about the inner 3 feet actually has anything planted there as NYS requires a locked fence around any and all pools to avoid children who end up trespassing drowning in it and nothing has been planted yet on the other three feet side of it.

Yardwork it another thing. Recently finished up trimming all the trees on the property cutting down some dead branches and removing suckershoots and some branches that started to hang too low. Many of the pine trees are dying and some are almost entirely dead to the disease that is plaguing the state right now and need to be cut down this year and I am dreading that work. One of the oak trees need to go first though and plant a new one where it stands as it is starting to die as well.
    Last edited by Turrant; 07-03-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    A euphemism?
    ROFLMAO, I hate you right now, Took. Freud's not looking, I'll just say, "TYPO!"

Quote Originally Posted by Turrant View Post
    I live in New York State, right around the finger lakes region for those familiar with it. I used to live in Nebraska years ago. Still plenty of weeds but many of them are easier to pull the roots out of the ground since with the weather up here they have less time to grow in a given season and be pollinated is the reasoning I used. I won't pretend to be a biologist. Besides weeding there are other things to do in the garden, some plants need to be cut down low at different times, some after the winter and others before it or after they are done blooming and others you dig up and put in the basement so the Winter or Fall frost does not kill it and hope it stays cold enough down there for them to remain dormant until Spring. The garden circles around the entire house and for most of it, it extends about 10 feet away from the house, closer to 30 feet around the sunroom and closer to five or six feet around the pool but only about the inner 3 feet actually has anything planted there as NYS requires a fence around any and all pools and nothing has been planted yet on the other three feet side of it.

Yardwork it another thing. Recently finished up trimming all the trees on the property cutting down some dead branches and removing suckershoots and some branches that started to hang too low. Many of the pine trees are dying and some are almost entirely dead to the disease that is plaguing the state right now and need to be cut down this year and I am dreading that work. One of the oak trees need to go first though and plant a new one where it stands as it is starting to die as well.
    I just had 12 trees taken out of my yard, all 20 feet or higher, diseased pines and fruit trees. I just feel the weeds (particularly the honeysuckle, devilweed and wild begonias are evil in my area.) I don't mind cutting grass (I have a rider) or weed whacking--but the weeding--UGH.

While Whiskey in a Jar was fun, I liked Metallica most in Master of Puppets era. Also, I'd prefer Red Hot Chili Peppers for energy. Floyd makes me sleepy. =)
    The best stuff is stuck on youtube or in mp3 form . Well, except Floyd. I am a total lover of their music. And yes, it can make you quite sleepy! Gilmour's "On an Island" album might as well be one 50 minute some long progressive adult lullaby. Also +20cool pts for the no kids comment. Wish more thought like you.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-03-2014 at 09:49 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

That Gif chick could totally grease my whole car with the grease in her hair, Dakkota.

Prophet of Telara

That is what wives and GF's are for, housework doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    That Gif chick could totally grease my whole car with the grease in her hair, Dakkota.
    Best sig is best sig.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Is housework synonymous to Rift?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast