+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: heal heavy team? NP! coordinated Cheat Engine premade can bust through that!

  1. #1
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default heal heavy team? NP! coordinated Cheat Engine premade can bust through that!


  2. #2
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/48525933.jpg

    ps. Physicians should always have some damage done . Well, guess it depends on your gear you use actually.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-01-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    I appreciate you considering me in a duo as a premade.

    If you have any misconceptions of being better tech we can always 5v5. Being the generous guy I am, I will even give you 20 deaths before wiping your group.

  4. #4
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    I appreciate you considering me in a duo as a premade.

    If you have any misconceptions of being better tech we can always 5v5. Being the generous guy I am, I will even give you 20 deaths before wiping your group.

    im still trying to figure out how liandel didnt even crack 100k dmg and died twice with a physician healbot vs a team with only 5 dps

    im glad you got on our team the following whitefall so you were able to get a win finally
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 07-01-2014 at 06:39 PM.

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Come on tech take the 5v5 challenge! We're bad so it will be an easy win for you man.

    We can play the screenshot game when I get home though, I have some wonderful ones of you and your guildies too!

  6. #6
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Come on tech take the 5v5 challenge! We're bad so it will be an easy win for you man.

    We can play the screenshot game when I get home though, I have some wonderful ones of you and your guildies too!
    vs a 5 man? wow impressive almost as impressive as dying 2 x to 5 pug freelancer Dps with a healbot. paragon + healbot = op. no wonder you guys don't queue without a full 5 very much lol
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 07-01-2014 at 06:45 PM.

  7. #7
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    vs a 5 man? wow impressive almost as impressive as dying 2 x to 5 pug freelancer Dps with a healbot. paragon + healbot = op. no wonder you guys don't queue without a full 5 very much lol
    You're really defensive man, don't get trolled in your own thread.

    I'm offering you a 5v5 challenge either be ready to que this saturday or keep being some random pug that has to pick 1 screenshot after 6 months of fighting each other to feel like a winner.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Rgizil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    1. Yes it looks like a duo que

    2. Looks like you had hk pm on your team as well


    Just saying
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

  9. #9
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    You're really defensive man, don't get trolled in your own thread.

    I'm offering you a 5v5 challenge either be ready to que this saturday or keep being some random pug that has to pick 1 screenshot after 6 months of fighting each other to feel like a winner.
    the only other time I saw you you had to pick up stones to keep from losing despite saying you never pve. its ok bud. now i can see why you and lia never be caught solo queuing. I would avoid at all costs if I couldn't break 100k dmg with a healbot as a relic gear paragon
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 07-01-2014 at 07:04 PM.

  10. #10
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    the only other time I saw you you had to pick up stones to keep from losing despite saying you never pve. its ok bud. now i can see why you and lia never be caught solo queuing. I would avoid at all costs if I couldn't break 100k dmg with a healbot as a relic gear paragon
    Don't worry man we'll get some screenshots going. I'm not +15 on you in my Book of the Fallen for no reason.

  11. #11
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    This is like Alien vs Predator (but who is who?).
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    I am kind of starting to feel left out that I don't end up in games with Tech more. I could be part of these threads potentially.
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-01-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  13. #13
    Champion Flair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I am kind of starting to feel left out that I don't end up in games with Tech more. I could be part of these threads potentially.
    I know what you mean. I did get in a Whitefall with him and Zimmyz but his team (not him and Zim) were holding the crystals hostage and prolonging the mayhem, and I had pressure from my personal sphere to join them, so I had to leave early. So was kind of unsatisfying.

    P.S. I do net get into a lot of Techfall warfronts. I see Zimmyz and Meduza more often.
    Last edited by Flair; 07-01-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

  14. #14
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    494

    Default

    I love you both. Please don't fight.

  15. #15
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flair4832088
    This is like Alien vs Predator (but who is who?).
    Humans and predators can work together, you just have to worship them as Gods and hope they are not currently hunting you.

    Aliens are a menace to all living things.

    So now, who Is who?
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts