+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: PactGaming Launch Party Tournament Details: Official Rules

Telaran

we originated with a time cap idea. No one seemed to respond to it, but we're waiting to see peoples response to the removal of ban before we state that in exchange.
    Proud RIFT Tournament Host
    Follow Twitter/pactgaming
    Roster:
    NEW TOURNAMENT COMING SOON

Plane Touched

I'll join

Fanglo@Faeblight

Also, you listed all the heal souls not allowed, what are the tank souls that aren't allowed?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Baian View Post
    I'll join

Fanglo@Faeblight

Also, you listed all the heal souls not allowed, what are the tank souls that aren't allowed?
    We may lift the ban, see voted post up top. hit like if you agree to lift ban.
    Roster:

Default why not

Paradoxing@Seastone
    sign me up pls
    Paradoxing 60/90 M.Dwarf Defiant

Even though this smells like disaster, I am happy to see people stepping forward and making an effort. Thank you, PactGaming.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Telaran

Will update the roster int he morning with all the new sign ups. Still waiting to determine Uplift of Soulban. If you have a valid point please send it to me in a INBOX and not here on the forum to be flamed. - have received one very valid so far, would like to hear more opinions please.
    Roster:

Plane Touched

To be honest I don't mind if you ban tank souls. Some tank souls have self heals that would make them just as hard to kill as a healer.

Rift Disciple

who is the ref?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by PactGaming View Post
    We may lift the ban, see voted post up top. hit like if you agree to lift ban.
    Banning anything will leave a cloud of doubt and excuses, which will tarnish the win by a rogue causing much sadness and forum pvp. If you look through any thread started with or containing "buff/nerf pls", you'll see plenty of comments stating buffs/nerfs are not necessary because there's always someone that can kill without issue.

I agree with Zimmy, people are just lobbying to put their class in better position to win.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    I agree with Zimmy, people are just lobbying to put their class in better position to win.
    This is what we highly assumed, but what we needed was a statement that was more towards the statistical value of the issue at hand, we received three valid points, which all were essentially the same - that something can be everything in the eyes of someone who loses to it.

THE BAN IS LIFTED.

ALL SOULS ARE NOW LEGAL.

Roster to be updated when I get off work.
    Roster:

Soulwalker

Sign me up, Revurt@Seastone. There's a chance I won't be able to make it, but sign me up just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by PactGaming View Post
    This is what we highly assumed, but what we needed was a statement that was more towards the statistical value of the issue at hand, we received three valid points, which all were essentially the same - that something can be everything in the eyes of someone who loses to it.

THE BAN IS LIFTED.

ALL SOULS ARE NOW LEGAL.

Roster to be updated when I get off work.
    Interesting ya got me on the Roster without official word . But I guess I might as well hold a seat because there is a chance I'll at least give it a throw down. Though "defensive" hybrid dps specs aren't my strong point. I might just Physician it up so people are forced to use real dps specs to have a chance against me. All souls legal baby!
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-02-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Interesting ya got me on the Roster without official word . But I guess I might as well hold a seat because there is a chance I'll at least give it a throw down. Though "defensive" hybrid dps specs aren't my strong point. I might just Physician it up so people are forced to use real dps specs to have a chance against me. All souls legal baby!
    weird. coudla sworn you signed up in the initial thread before rules put down. well, welcome aboard! Lol
    Roster:

Caellia had forwarded me your info so I wanted to say hello and let you know about the gaming radio station I DJ for and what we offer! If you would like event coverage PM me on here or if you just want an advertisement made for your tourneys to play on our airwaves we do that too just shoot an email to CVP@siradio.fm. Thanks & G/L with your tournies !!!!
    Twitter & Twitch
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast