+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: PactGaming Launch Party Tournament Event

Telaran

Hey guys! Will update the roster very soon.

Quick note: This isnt intended to cause stir, and flame wars. This is for fun, to celebrate a milestone! In the future we will have more dedicated Tournament based structures for team play, with more intense prizes and stakes.

Ty all for your support, and continue conversing! I am reading everyones posts (yes even the angry disagreement matches)

Our goal is to create something fun, and rewarding as we push into our competitive stride to see see what works and what doesnt. Lots of people agree or disagree, but the truth will be much more understanding upon completion! Of course what doesnt work, wont be used again! So if the 1v1 goes awful, then we will hold off on Rift tournaments until our other games build up our audience enough to help us with inventory for prizes.

Thanks for reading! Dont forget the website is open today at 6pm, where you can officially register and be apart of the big picture!

For those of you nto in Seastone, are we able to still group with these individuals, and pull them into the same area/channel? If someone could explain that to us would be awesome! (save us research time! <3)
    Proud RIFT Tournament Host
    Follow Twitter/pactgaming
    Roster:
    NEW TOURNAMENT COMING SOON

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    sorry no. dueling is a mini game that requires specific specs. look at that guy domination. he apparently duels all day in TB and never loses. meduza catches him one time and wins easy and what does he do? blame the spec aspect and ask for another duel. perfect example
    Oh I agree, being good at duels doesn't necessarily mean you are good at war fronts, but saying you are good at pvp and not dueling because of excuses is bs imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Oh I agree, being good at duels doesn't necessarily mean you are good at war fronts, but saying you are good at pvp and not dueling because of excuses is bs imo.
    ok well meduza doesn't duel and beat someone who is only good at dueling and never loses so I think that puts that to rest.

I've dueled one time when a mage on one of my vids said he was afk and invited me to his dimension. full myrm etc. had an area just for dueling. beat him 5 or 6 times with him trying dif specs. it was boring waste of time. and if I hadn't dueled it would have just been lol***** u know I was partially afk and mage owns rogue 1v1

Quote Originally Posted by PactGaming View Post
    Hey guys! Will update the roster very soon.

Quick note: This isnt intended to cause stir, and flame wars. This is for fun, to celebrate a milestone! In the future we will have more dedicated Tournament based structures for team play, with more intense prizes and stakes.

Ty all for your support, and continue conversing! I am reading everyones posts (yes even the angry disagreement matches)

Our goal is to create something fun, and rewarding as we push into our competitive stride to see see what works and what doesnt. Lots of people agree or disagree, but the truth will be much more understanding upon completion! Of course what doesnt work, wont be used again! So if the 1v1 goes awful, then we will hold off on Rift tournaments until our other games build up our audience enough to help us with inventory for prizes.

Thanks for reading! Dont forget the website is open today at 6pm, where you can officially register and be apart of the big picture!

For those of you nto in Seastone, are we able to still group with these individuals, and pull them into the same area/channel? If someone could explain that to us would be awesome! (save us research time! <3)

You wont want to do it on seastone due to limitations bc of server rules. There would be all kinds of flagging issues. You be better of doing it on a pve server or in a dimension.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    ok well meduza doesn't duel and beat someone who is only good at dueling and never loses so I think that puts that to rest.

I've dueled one time when a mage on one of my vids said he was afk and invited me to his dimension. full myrm etc. had an area just for dueling. beat him 5 or 6 times with him trying dif specs. it was boring waste of time. and if I hadn't dueled it would have just been lol***** u know I was partially afk and mage owns rogue 1v1
    To each his own I guess. I find dueling very enjoyable, lots of min maxing with specs or even creating specs. That's why I don't believe all this crap about one spec being unstoppable. Rogues owned warriors back when strente played same with inq until he found bm reaver and bm pally.

Anyone that claims to be the best should be the best at all forms of pvp imo, even dreaded cq

Telaran

We have our dimension set up as a guild dimension, how would we go about turning it listed as a "pvp" dimension?
    Roster:

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    To each his own I guess. I find dueling very enjoyable, lots of min maxing with specs or even creating specs. That's why I don't believe all this crap about one spec being unstoppable. Rogues owned warriors back when strente played same with inq until he found bm reaver and bm pally.

Anyone that claims to be the best should be the best at all forms of pvp imo, even dreaded cq
    We agree, completely. Which is exactly why we are sticking to the original goal of a 1v1 until we bring in enough cooperation!
    Roster:

Telaran

Roster updated via signature, dday were you signing up? Anyone else I Miss?
    Roster:

Roster updated via signature, dday were you signing up? Anyone else I Miss?
    I'll definetely do it if im around. summer is tough though i dont get much playing time, just forum time at work

Telaran

site is now live!

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4831022

for full details!
    Roster:

We have our dimension set up as a guild dimension, how would we go about turning it listed as a "pvp" dimension?
    Since it will be duels you don't need to do anything really. As far as future preps go for 5s or what not i wpuld refer you to contact someone in godlike awesomeness for information. Basic fyi is you need to buy the pvp dimension packs and then its self explanatory from there once you have made your arena. If I may a suggestion for a designer would be kozzmo@faeblight. He would also be happy to answer any questions.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

bunzy ww#1 pvper never lost a duel

lol

Telaran

thanks a bunch!

This thread will now longer be followed by me, please go to the new one listed above! thanks!
    Roster:

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Since it will be duels you don't need to do anything really. As far as future preps go for 5s or what not i wpuld refer you to contact someone in godlike awesomeness for information. Basic fyi is you need to buy the pvp dimension packs and then its self explanatory from there once you have made your arena. If I may a suggestion for a designer would be kozzmo@faeblight. He would also be happy to answer any questions.
    Thank you for that, Landslyde! And welcome back to Rift, PactGaming! Looking forward to checking out your website. To turn your guild dimension into a PvP dimension, you will need to buy from the Rift store: "PVP: Join Dominion, Nightfall and Oathsworn Banners" (for two factions, you only need Dominion and Nightfall; but if you want to have all three factions like Conquest, then you must get Oathsworn in addition to the other two), "PVP: Start Point - Dominion, Nightfall and Oathsworn" as well as "PVP Graveyard - Dominion, Nightfall and Oathsworn" (respective respawn points for each faction) which you may place anywhere. Is your in-game name Ryoxis@Seastone? I will send you the giftable kit. If you need any help, let me know. Kozzmo@Faeblight is truly an epic dimension builder.

If you go higher than 1v1, like 3v3 or 5v5, then you will need to be sure everyone is grouped and in the dimension before they flag (or Guardians and Defiants will drop group). Currently, you may have a Defiant versus a Defiant or a Guardian versus a Guardian or a Defiant versus a Guardian in a PvP dimension, or a mix of Guardians and Defiants in a group if more than 1v1. You may invite players from other shards to your dimension as well. I would like to recommend setting your guild dimension so that the public cannot "Move", "Place" or "Pick Up". Setting the guild dimension on private is another thing you might want to consider should there be any interference from spectators, but that is entirely up to you. Also, may I add your event to www.riftpvpdimensions.com and recommend it to other websites to list, like Rift PvP League, RiftGrate, siradio, Rift Community Creations, Rift Dimension Addicts and The Dimension Touring Company?

Will this be livestreamed on http://www.twitch.tv/pactgaming?

Default uhuhuhuhue

Paradoxing@Seastone, Sign me up.
    Paradoxing 60/90 M.Dwarf Defiant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast