+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buff Liberators

Default Buff Liberators

You know what nerfs libs right now? the fact their frontal V target attack doesn't work 50% of the time. So many times trying to Lib... launch a cone to try stop cap and nothing hits. You look like a ****** standing there and someone caps beside you. The single target version is the same. bug? not the same as other classes?
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

i like to think of them as lib pebbles. It looks like you throw something but nothing happens
    Last edited by deathstormer; 06-27-2014 at 07:35 AM.
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

lib is a better version of warden and nothing more. i run it a ton because it can aoe like nothing else. it helps the st healers if everyone is always topped off, but anytime there is good dps they melt targets one by one and then melt me because there is no st burst to this spec even with Med Facilty.

Lib need ability to switch between raid/group/st effect for some abilities, like Cabalist has.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    lib is a better version of warden and nothing more. i run it a ton because it can aoe like nothing else. it helps the st healers if everyone is always topped off, but anytime there is good dps they melt targets one by one and then melt me because there is no st burst to this spec even with Med Facilty.
    There is 3 gcd burst with med facility. there is also 15 sec cd burst with quick remedy and extraordinary care if you use them well there is also your 1 mins cds of mass rescue and redress if you really want to save a target use your AE CD's for it.
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Quote Originally Posted by deathstormer View Post
    There is 3 gcd burst with med facility. there is also 15 sec cd burst with quick remedy and extraordinary care if you use them well there is also your 1 mins cds of mass rescue and redress if you really want to save a target use your AE CD's for it.
    meh i use all of those and they melt anyways. even 1 v 1 a good paragon for example would cut me in half if their break free is up.

granted i dont think the spec should be durable because of its aoe capability. I think its a solid support healer but if i had my choice i would of liked a st healer or even something like chloro which has a higher skill cap but can really change a wf.

Obviously buffing liberators would ruin rift's amazing balance by having less people play warlord. If you don't have 9 warlords in each warfront using skillful killing field spam then you don't have competitive pvp.

Ascendant

From what i read i think you meant fix bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Lib need ability to switch between raid/group/st effect for some abilities, like Cabalist has.
    be careful what you wish for, chloros aren't very good either

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Obviously buffing liberators would ruin rift's amazing balance by having less people play warlord. If you don't have 9 warlords in each warfront using skillful killing field spam then you don't have competitive pvp.
    bro, please. skilling field.
    Last edited by Ianto Jones; 06-27-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    From what i read i think you meant fix bugs
    =) i was a bit drunk when i wrote this. i really enjoy Liberator atm funnest healer in the game.
    Last edited by deathstormer; 06-27-2014 at 07:04 PM.
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Asking for that is asking for a bad idea to be expanded. Giving Cab a ST option, and as strong an option as it is, should be corrected with a nerf, not by giving other souls the same ability.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Shield of Telara

I mostly agree with you sweep, except I run the absorb trinket and tempest with lib for jolt and the extra break.

Outside of the top top dps, you shouldn't die to less than a 3 man ff with break free down
    Ezuen@Faeblight<Godlike Awesomeness> lvl 65 p100 warrior
    aka "The Healing Warrior" (before it was cool)

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    Asking for that is asking for a bad idea to be expanded. Giving Cab a ST option, and as strong an option as it is, should be corrected with a nerf, not by giving other souls the same ability.
    cab st is still well below inq and requires lots of hard casting, not really sure what kinda point you're trying to make here
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

I am kinda OCD about numbers. At least when it came out the thread regarding it noted that it was within 2-3 k of Inquis. When you compare that to the other AoE specs that just seems "off".

I had NO issue with them making Cab more viable with smaller groups. I just think, on general principle, if you are going to have ST and AoE dps that there should be a clear demarcation between the two. Unless of course they plan on such blurring of lines with all the "AoE" souls, then I have no problem with it. Consistency (or lack there of) is also something that can hit a hot button with me.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by oddiescell View Post
    Outside of the top top dps, you shouldn't die to less than a 3 man ff with break free down
    I dunno you seemed pretty easy to kill in Lib lol. I've never had problems killing any Liberator really and as anyone on the forums will tell you, I'm terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    I had NO issue with them making Cab more viable with smaller groups. I just think, on general principle, if you are going to have ST and AoE dps that there should be a clear demarcation between the two. Unless of course they plan on such blurring of lines with all the "AoE" souls, then I have no problem with it. Consistency (or lack there of) is also something that can hit a hot button with me.
    Champion? The new Stormcaller, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast