+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question: Low level WF's and what Bolstering does?

Default Question: Low level WF's and what Bolstering does?

I've seen so many ideas on how it works that I'm completely unsure as to 10-59, does the lowbie PvP gear help or is it no different just wearing PvE gear like it is at 60?

Ascendant

How it works is it increases your base stats depending on your level (lower => higher boost). It's some kind of multiplier as you'll find that adding 1 Endurance in gear will give you >1 Endurance inside a WF.

Gear is not replaced in the same sense as 50+ bolstering, so all gear you have has a dramatic effect on your overall stats. If performance is your concern, you definitely want to invest in some good gear.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Rift Chaser

bolstering is useless. yes, it does increase ur valor, endu, etc, but it will never be the same as owning FL gears.

Ok thanks guys, I've leveled 4 toons to 40 in PvP alone and thats ALL I do and I was really lost as in should I continue buying gear or not because it's all I do so farming favor does not bother me every 10 or so levels. Just was not sure if it was still worth it or not and wanted to ask

+ Reply to Thread