+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CAll a friend exploit in Warfronts?

Prophet of Telara

Default CAll a friend exploit in Warfronts?

I was in a warfront and they capped nodes so fast. Is there some exploit with this?

Champion of Telara

Don't know, buts it's usually considered a best practice to email the Dev team instead of putting a possible exploit out on the forums.
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Plane Touched

Instead of saying "so fast" put how many seconds. There are a lot of ways a player can stack passive speed boosts and when you couple that with some active speed stuff it can be pretty crazy.

On my mage I have 32% passive speed, couple that with 2 flickers (Heatwave) and I can move around a wf pretty quick. Though I could probably swap out flicker with a charge speed boost or the archon speed boost which might be even quicker.

There was a whitefalls I was in a couple weeks ago where the person capped the stone about 15 sec. after he picked it up. I was watching the map and I thought it was me lagging but it appeared like he instant was ported to the turn in. Not sure if it is lag. There is other skills like the one from archon that ports you in KR. Some people have been using that to get to the top idol asap. But that rarely happens.. maybe saw it happen like 5 times out of 100s of games. There are some places you can get to with it as well where you shouldn't be able to go . Also, people from EU have posted about it awhile ago. Whether Trion fixed it or not I don't know.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 06-26-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Rift Chaser

how fast is fast? And in which WF? If u carry a Stone, u can't use any Speed boost. Once game start, u can use all ur Speed boost. Hack? possible.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    There was a whitefalls I was in a couple weeks ago where the person capped the stone about 15 sec. after he picked it up. I was watching the map and I thought it was me lagging but it appeared like he instant was ported to the turn in. Not sure if it is lag. There is other skills like the one from archon that ports you in KR. Some people have been using that to get to the top idol asap. But that rarely happens.. maybe saw it happen like 5 times out of 100s of games. There are some places you can get to with it as well where you shouldn't be able to go . Also, people from EU have posted about it awhile ago. Whether Trion fixed it or not I don't know.
    u can't port when u carry a stone. And if a rogue went stealth, he will drop the stone. u can't use speed boost also. the only way u can do is, use those skills tat can LEAP. Probably there are some exploit which not many ppl knows.

I made a post (or maybe thread) once explaining a bunch of unintended things you can do in WFs. Got like 2 replies and buried. At that point I said whatever, I'll just take advantage of it. Although not everything should be nerfed, there are some thing that should be brought back because when they were implemented it was an entirely different game/premise.

Like the best 61rs defensive CD making you drop objectives and not interact with them. They made that change when it granted pure immunity and thus objective interaction would have been like foolproof. But, SL came out, and they changed it from immunity to 90% damage reduction for 4s. But they never changed the part about how it makes you drop stuff. It most certainly should be allowed back for usage because some of the main reasons it was altered don't even exist in the game anymore. That is one example among many I could think of. It actually would be nice if they unbutchered Rogue souls for carrying stones in general outside of tanks and heal specs. Also when they disabled ports in Whitefall in particular, we also had an extra port to move forward 20m with. We don't even have that ability anymore. The flag running Rogue that originally brought forth nerfs hardly even exists anymore and I don't think at all would bring forward the same nerfs it once did.

It's messy.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Prophet of Telara

Maybe it's just me but thread title lead me to summon friend inside the WF with objective? Is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by polarshift View Post
    u can't port when u carry a stone. And if a rogue went stealth, he will drop the stone. u can't use speed boost also. the only way u can do is, use those skills tat can LEAP. Probably there are some exploit which not many ppl knows.
    You can with some classes.. just not rogue/warrior ports. Like cabalist can port. Actually NB was able to port with its deep talent before they changed it.. now it doesn't work the last i tested. There are also some run speed boost that are secondary effects that still proc with stones unless they fixed them all.. which I doubt it.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 06-27-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Anybody remember stealth carriers in whitefall? Man that was dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Anybody remember stealth carriers in whitefall? Man that was dumb.
    I guess we aren't much help.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Rift Disciple

peeps been doing this for some time, call a friend in wfs to cap stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Anybody remember stealth carriers in Whitefall? Man that was dumb.
    I know, I discovered that accidentally. I stealthed out of reflex and found myself still holding it. I did report it, after the wf of course.

It was fun seeing all the aoe's dropped around me. WF runners, stealth carriers. Those were the days for rogues.

+ Reply to Thread