+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warriors need to be buffed.

Soulwalker

Default Warriors need to be buffed.

I play a Warrior. I keep dying so I think that the Warrior class needs to be buffed. Start out with something simple like +50% damage and +50% health.

Rogues, clerics and mages can easily wreck a skilled Warrior such as myself.

discuss

how you been?

Plane Walker

I was blamed of being a troll at my last thread. Now boys and girls, this here is true trolling!

Bring back double crit roll on ranger finishers imotbhbbq
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by King of RIFT View Post
    I play a Warrior. I keep dying so I think that the Warrior class needs to be buffed. Start out with something simple like +50% damage and +50% health.

discuss
    Why not 120% damage for 10 minutes, 90% mitigation for 30s every 30s, and 150% max health on hour long buff?

I'd quit. Or finish leveling my warrior. Probably finish leveling my warrior.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog View Post
    I was blamed of being a troll at my last thread. Now boys and girls, this here is true trolling!
    Sounds like you're ridiculing the OP for bringing up personal play issues related to a specific class. You should ask for screenshots for supporting information instead of jumping to trolling conclusions.

Champion

discuss
    You're probably bunny-hopping. Jumping puts you at a disadvantage. Just stand still and you'll probably see some significant results.

Ascendant

New warrior and rogue buff in 2.8:
    Your spammable builder now automatically activates every global cooldown to give your face a rest.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Bring back double crit roll on ranger finishers imotbhbbq
    Lets not go overboard here now.

People getting crazy up in here.

Ascendant

discuss
    I say we buff just you and see how you compare on warrior to Spaceboots. We can tweak you slightly up or down from there.

Probably up.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    New warrior and rogue buff in 2.8:
    Your spammable builder now automatically activates every global cooldown to give your face a rest.
    A true warrior slams someone elses face in the keyboard and rolls it around. Two faces if hes on fire.

+ Reply to Thread