+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Cleric pvp dps?

Soulwalker

Default Cleric pvp dps?

I've been seeing alot running a different build then me and was curious if anyone had a link for a cleric build that has shaman in it for the endurance buff? or just a really sick inquis build for pvp been running with 61 inquis then cab 10 and defiler 5 its nice but i feel like i could have something better just for pvp.

Good luck with that. Never really ever enuf dps clerics.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Soulwalker

Haha! i mix it up a bit here and there and go heals. if my group has enough healers i dont worry about it. just want a dps pvp spec with my pvp heal spec.

Usually I will heal in my Puri spec, but recently, I have been playing as a Shammy more 61/10 druid/5 Inq... While it is not overly great on the dps in pvp situations, it does help when you are playing Black Garden and you spam the AoE to keep the other side from snatching up the fang.
    Faalzia -Level 60 Shammy MS/ Puri OS
    4/4 TDQiDH 4/4 FT 4/5 EE
    2/4 GA 2/5 PBB 1/3 IG

Soulwalker

go 61 inquis, 10 druid for damage and increase instant attacks. then go 5 sentinel for spell power. i own people in this spec.

Champion of Telara

Several people have been running Shamacle because it has an insane burst every minute.

Soulwalker

whats the shamacle spec? any idea? and is it more on melee then range or both? and i think thats what kicked my *** the otherday i thought it was an inquis but he was melee and killing me before i could even think about what to do.

shamacle is the wrong way of saying oralman

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ionfang View Post
    whats the shamacle spec? any idea? and is it more on melee then range or both? and i think thats what kicked my *** the otherday i thought it was an inquis but he was melee and killing me before i could even think about what to do.
    Shamacle is mostly range, but I suppose it has some elements of melee since Shaman has base melee abilities. The burst comes from the 41 Oracle ability and Rage of the North to do a 10s 35m range burst.

It goes something like this AFAIK:

http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zmrDyMMv...rovlgdzcdo0M0z

Plain old Shaman can wreck people in melee too. Ahov has some kind of Oracle/Druid combo that could be more melee focused but I don't know the specifics. Druid melee is generally bad in PvP though. When I want to run an Oracle hybrid I run it with 28 Justicar, but that is also ranged.

What I do when someone is running an odd spec is use rift meter to log their abilities then go and compare them to a soul tree calculator to see if I can figure it out.

Shadowlander

Go 61 shaman. I has great burst and good dps that can be sustain. Shamcle sure it has amazing burst (if you can call it burst) but once that 10 seconds is up you have to wait 50 seconds and it doesn't have good sustained dps.
    Mrstudly@Deepwood Or Mrs. Tudley if you like

The only competitive cleric spec for dps is a druid/warden hybrid. I heard it can even kill physicians.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ionfang View Post
    been running with 61 inquis then cab 10 and defiler 5 its nice but i feel like i could have something better just for pvp.
    Yes its called rogue or warrior with a subspec of pwnage. I think youll like it once you try it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    The only competitive cleric spec for dps is a druid/warden hybrid. I heard it can even kill physicians.
    Do people actually die from laughter?

61inq/7 defiler/8 oracle is probably the best pure dps inq spec at the moment imo. i wrote a post on it here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4814280

you can swap out the points in defiler for justicar to make the build a little more tanky.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Do people actually die from laughter?
    I hear it's the only way to kill a physician.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast