+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
Like Tree8Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Consistency is so

  1. #1
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    566

    Default Consistency is so

    Nice? Boring? Cumbersome? Disappointing? in Rift.

    I've been out enjoying the great outdoors with the little people over the last 1.5 weeks. The only thing I can see that's changed based on the first few threads in the pvp section is that dday managed to find his way back somehow.

    Was going to log in tonight, but the backyard seems to have more of a draw. I'm sure things will be the same in another month. If only I could accumulate PA while not logged in.

    Trion's gone silent again. Must almost be time for the pvp forum barrage to show their love.

    EQN launch?

    Anyone have access to the camelot unchained boards? I was just catching up on their updates and the new stretch goal for bounties may be a good time to join and follow.

    Too bad rift forum ID's weren't attached to in-game toon bounties.

    Boots only has rift vids.

    Noobzilla has too much... lego minifigures??? Ahhhh! ;)

    I guess trails, tents, marshmallows and beer will have to do for a couple more months!

    I'll catch yall, if it's raining. ;)

  2. #2
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    Nice? Boring? Cumbersome? Disappointing? in Rift.

    I've been out enjoying the great outdoors with the little people over the last 1.5 weeks. The only thing I can see that's changed based on the first few threads in the pvp section is that dday managed to find his way back somehow.

    Was going to log in tonight, but the backyard seems to have more of a draw. I'm sure things will be the same in another month. If only I could accumulate PA while not logged in.

    Trion's gone silent again. Must almost be time for the pvp forum barrage to show their love.

    EQN launch?

    Anyone have access to the camelot unchained boards? I was just catching up on their updates and the new stretch goal for bounties may be a good time to join and follow.

    Too bad rift forum ID's weren't attached to in-game toon bounties.

    Boots only has rift vids.

    Noobzilla has too much... lego minifigures??? Ahhhh! ;)

    I guess trails, tents, marshmallows and beer will have to do for a couple more months!

    I'll catch yall, if it's raining. ;)
    Rift was my first mmo and as much as I want to quit her there is nothing out there right now. It's like being in a dead end relationship. I also play rec sports pretty much every day after work so my gaming time has declined drastically. Forum time not so much....work is still boring as hell

  3. #3
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    I also play rec sports pretty much every day after work so my gaming time has declined drastically. Forum time not so much....work is still boring as hell
    Do you even Reddit?!

  4. #4
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Do you even Reddit?!
    Sadly I have no idea what that is. My work day consists of chive, barstool sports, espn, and rift forums..oh and work

  5. #5
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Sadly I have no idea what that is. My work day consists of chive, barstool sports, espn, and rift forums..oh and work
    Get rid of that chive garbo and go to Reddit. Use Reddit Enhancement Suite if you can use add-ons with Chrome (or w/e browser you're using.)

  6. #6
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    what are you saying zimmyzz???????????????

    what's in the box????????

  7. #7
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Do you even Reddit?!
    Reddit is like a great big black hole that draws you in. I have lost hours on reddit. But in a good way =)
    Last edited by deathstormer; 06-24-2014 at 03:29 PM.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  8. #8
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Sadly I have no idea what that is. My work day consists of chive, barstool sports, espn, and rift forums..oh and work
    Variety is key. Give the onion a read.

    sports

    Things to know about ice

  9. #9
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    what are you saying zimmyzz???????????????

    what's in the box????????
    chocolates! but it's been the same dipped almond cluster it's always been... I want some dipped cherries or strawberries to switch things up! Where are the truffles? Even a different brand of chocolates would be worth looking at.

    I feel like we're stuck in the Henry Ford mentality:
    Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black.


  10. #10
    Champion DrkC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Get rid of that chive garbo and go to Reddit. Use Reddit Enhancement Suite if you can use add-ons with Chrome (or w/e browser you're using.)
    Don't do it, I tried a reddit just over a year ago and have been stuck ever since.

    Reddit, not even once.
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

  11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Rift Team Ocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post

    Trion's gone silent again.
    We've been getting ready for the Nightmare Tide announce. It keeps us busy.

  12. #12
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    We've been getting ready for the Nightmare Tide announce. It keeps us busy.
    Zero anything specifically pvp/pk.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 06-25-2014 at 01:01 PM.

  13. #13
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Zero anything pvp.
    You have gotten even more bitter...I like it

  14. #14
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    We've been getting ready for the Nightmare Tide announce. It keeps us busy.
    When can you lift the nightmare from pvp? ;)

    Even if you have to make something up, maybe you could start a new thread once a week to discuss pvp issues, fixes and thoughts. Tell us about your personal weekly pvp adventures, so we can laugh and cry with you.

  15. #15
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Zero anything specifically pvp/pk.
    I read the announcement. New levels and gear slots to either purchase or earn don't count?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts