+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: lol objectives

You see, I just simply care about winning. If I was just trying to get frags the whole game, with a score like that, and a landslide turn in like mine - my team would have lost. As I said in chat~

http://i.imgur.com/R41TPJ4.jpg

So to all those PvP'ers out there, I'm sorry that I will try to help you "lol win".

edit: literally first game of the afternoon
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-23-2014 at 12:50 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ran out of edit time.

To be honest that is a decent team. A few people demanded to hold church and asked what the heck people are doing on the south side of the bridge etc., And of course I always pull the dragon to boss at start.

See, those are the types of teams that make me happy. They wanted to win. Who cares about a frag count in a mod that has NOTHING to do with your kills. It was refreshing to have other people who wanted to win.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-23-2014 at 12:53 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I have executed sick manuvs some players don't even believe are humanly possible in Rift.
    LOL that wasn't meant for you! But according to this thread keyboard turning while spamming hundreds blades = "tactics" and "sick manuvs".

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    LOL that wasn't meant for you! But according to this thread keyboard turning while spamming hundreds blades = "tactics" and "sick manuvs".
    I don't give away specific good ones often. There are some very slick tricks you can do. It also sounds like you are not well versed in how to execute a frontal cone AoE at max efficiency with a comment like this. Not back-peddling is all leet and well until you cast an aoe, do it, and don't hit anyone with it. It's why I laugh when people unbind unpopular, but certain movement keys. You may only use it 5% of the time, but there is a reason for that 5%. If I had no backwards key, my frontal cone aoes would most likely not be carried out as good as they could be. Just an example I could place in a book of many.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-23-2014 at 12:57 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

#Loleverythingitrytotypeiscensoredigiveup
    Last edited by digital shaman; 06-23-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I don't give away specific good ones often. There are some very slick tricks you can do. It also sounds like you are not well versed in how to execute a frontal cone AoE at max efficiency with a comment like this. Not back-peddling is all leet and well until you cast an aoe, do it, and don't hit anyone with it. It's why I laugh when people unbind unpopular, but certain movement keys. You may only use it 5% of the time, but there is a reason for that 5%. If I had no backwards key, my frontal cone aoes would most likely not be carried out as good as they could be. Just an example I could place in a book of many.
    You can actually move backwards and jump, turning your toon from side to side and never not face your opponent who will not be able to circle strafe kill you. The only time this is an issue is when you are rooted since you cant turn as fast as the mouse lets you. Regardless, your rooted.

On warrior if you time it you can pull someone, move a step forward, turn back, then kick them 15 more meters. Fun for blasting people off ledges. Alternatively if you have perfect timing and are running towards a ledge being chased let your chaser get close, leap off, then thunderous leap back onto the ledge you leapt from and watch your opponent fall down because they leapt after you.

In whitefall if you spec warrior correctly and steal stones you can get across most the board by literally tab target charging through the enemy coming at you to stop the thief. Target the furthest player out and keep charging. They literally will be why you get across the board and/ or to the safety of your whole team. If the enemy is perfectly spaced out you look like a pro.

Not that people play them a lot now but on my mage i would wait for harb to transform then mage cage them and /say sup? Its funny wasting peoples max abilities when they are peaked.

A few fun things i found from playing.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 06-23-2014 at 01:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5