+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: lol objectives

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Rift Rule Number 1
    Once one achieves a self-perceived high level of skill, one must display their disdain for objectives both in-game and on the game's forums in order to convince others of their skill.

Rift players must adhere to the following rank structure:
    Rank 1: Nobody
    Rank 2: Forum Nobody
    Rank 3: In-game and forum troll
    Rank 4: Self-perceived adept
    Rank 5: Self-perceived Rift God who's skill must be praised by all
    Rank 6: lol objectives.
    Add rank 7: Saia then the ranking is complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Add rank 7: Saia then the ranking is complete!
    Except I don't think Saia bothered with the other ranks. I think he may be our very own Chuck Norris.
    Last edited by Flair; 06-22-2014 at 08:43 PM.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Saia once made a list of his accomplishments...

it's called the Guinness Book of World Records

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

Quote Originally Posted by Avind View Post
    Saia once made a list of his accomplishments...

it's called the Guinness Book of World Records
    I think this a great start. Take all of our best Chuck Norris jokes and plug Saia in. Go!
    Last edited by Flair; 06-22-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Rift Disciple

Everything I say on the forums is entirely serious without an element of sarcasm.

Be glad I graced you plebs when I did.

i enjoyed watching ecru jump on your back with his loool objectives screenies.

I'm surprised this post is even here, this is the same whiny gungy cvnt crap we heard nonstop years ago. How about we create a tab for pvp players that wish to ban strategy all together and mindlessly zerg? Or here's an idea, go play quakelive! It requires actual skill and there are plenty of head to head battles. Complaining about objectives in pvp maps just makes you sound like a mother with 10 kids from 10 different fathers. "WHO'S GONNA TAKE CARE OF MY BABIES?!"

Ahh, I forget, this is Rift! To claim to be the best, or even good is like saying you're the best unskilled worker.

I will say that I would love to have a small 10 v 10 map or 15 v 15 where the score is based purely off of kill count, but I assume that would end up being similar to conquest; i.e. zergfest. I will say it again, go try another game if you are going to cry about objectives. If you're truly interested in head to head skill competitions, there are hundreds of other games you could give a go, and a skill competition in rift, are you serious?! It's rift! Skill is not required, just follow the leader and set your macros up properly and you're good to go.
    Last edited by Neurot; 06-23-2014 at 02:55 AM.
    -Aborticus

This is why me and you get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurot View Post
    Or here's an idea, go play quakelive! It requires actual skill and there are plenty of head to head battles.
    I've told people I will pay them huge amounts of plat if they can even get half of my frag count in a 1 v 1, in a game I'm frankly rusty at. This game doesn't think said game takes skill (but turn around and play WoW), and hail a player (veeru) as one of the best players even though he admits on a 1 v 1 basis, that Quake was probably the biggest skill curved online game of all time. It's funny how bias people are to stances based on who is saying it.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-23-2014 at 02:58 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    This is why me and you get along.
    The savages that play this game, I swear! The words that come to mind when I read the majority of posts on this forum are "Mental midget" or "Unfortunately this person was born"

Savages! Idiots! Savages! Idiots!
    -Aborticus

Savages! Idiots! Savages! Idiots!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg5O9Skjne8
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

-Aborticus

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    I think this a great start. Take all of our best Chuck Norris jokes and plug Saia in. Go!
    Fear of spiders is aracnaphobia, fear of tight spaces is chlaustraphobia, fear of Saia is called Logic

There used to be a street named after Saia, but it was changed because nobody crosses Saia and lives.

Saia has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afriad to move.

Saia died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Saia has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Saia doesn't call the wrong number. You answer the wrong phone.

Jesus can walk on water, Saia can swim through land.

Saia and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

Saia once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Saia doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the sh*t out of it

Saia can cut through a hot knife with butter

Saia counted to infinity - twice.

Saia is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Death once had a near-Saia experience

Saia can slam a revolving door.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Saia.

Saia once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

Saia will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

Saia can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

Saia once got bit by a rattle snake........ After three days of pain and agony ..................the rattle snake died

When Saia does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Saia allows to live.

Saia can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.

Saia doesn’t wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.

The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs Saia. The film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay nine dollars to see a movie fourteen seconds long.

Saia doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Saia' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Saia made a Happy Meal cry.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Saia.

Saia destroyed the periodic table, because Saia only recognizes the element of surprise.

Saia does not sleep. He waits.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Saia pajamas.

Saia killed 2 stones with 1 bird

They once made a Saia toilet paper, but there was a problem: It wouldn't take sh*t from anybody.

What's the last thing that goes through your mind when you fight Saia?.....his foot.

Saia is the only one that can turn lemonade into lemons.

If Saia had performed in 300, the film would be called 1.

Saia can stand at the bottom of a bottomless pit.

The Black Eyed Peas used to be called "The Peas"... until they met Saia.

Saia hears sign language.

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    Fear of spiders is aracnaphobia, fear of tight spaces is chlaustraphobia, fear of Saia is called Logic

There used to be a street named after Saia, but it was changed because nobody crosses Saia and lives.

Saia has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afriad to move.

Saia died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Saia has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Saia doesn't call the wrong number. You answer the wrong phone.

Jesus can walk on water, Saia can swim through land.

Saia and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

Saia once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Saia doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the sh*t out of it

Saia can cut through a hot knife with butter

Saia counted to infinity - twice.

Saia is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Death once had a near-Saia experience

Saia can slam a revolving door.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Saia.

Saia once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

Saia will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

Saia can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

Saia once got bit by a rattle snake........ After three days of pain and agony ..................the rattle snake died

When Saia does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Saia allows to live.

Saia can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.

Saia doesn’t wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.

The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs Saia. The film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay nine dollars to see a movie fourteen seconds long.

Saia doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Saia' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Saia made a Happy Meal cry.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Saia.

Saia destroyed the periodic table, because Saia only recognizes the element of surprise.

Saia does not sleep. He waits.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Saia pajamas.

Saia killed 2 stones with 1 bird

They once made a Saia toilet paper, but there was a problem: It wouldn't take sh*t from anybody.

What's the last thing that goes through your mind when you fight Saia?.....his foot.

Saia is the only one that can turn lemonade into lemons.

If Saia had performed in 300, the film would be called 1.

Saia can stand at the bottom of a bottomless pit.

The Black Eyed Peas used to be called "The Peas"... until they met Saia.

Saia hears sign language.
    You spent way too much time on this.

I'm surprised this post is even here, this is the same whiny gungy cvnt crap we heard nonstop years ago. How about we create a tab for pvp players that wish to ban strategy all together and mindlessly zerg? Or here's an idea, go play quakelive! It requires actual skill and there are plenty of head to head battles. Complaining about objectives in pvp maps just makes you sound like a mother with 10 kids from 10 different fathers. "WHO'S GONNA TAKE CARE OF MY BABIES?!"

Ahh, I forget, this is Rift! To claim to be the best, or even good is like saying you're the best unskilled worker.

I will say that I would love to have a small 10 v 10 map or 15 v 15 where the score is based purely off of kill count, but I assume that would end up being similar to conquest; i.e. zergfest. I will say it again, go try another game if you are going to cry about objectives. If you're truly interested in head to head skill competitions, there are hundreds of other games you could give a go, and a skill competition in rift, are you serious?! It's rift! Skill is not required, just follow the leader and set your macros up properly and you're good to go.
    Well you certainly are the most strategic player aren't you lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post

Saia killed 2 stones with 1 pigeon
    Thanks, those were fun! However, this one had a glaring mistake, ftfy.

Well you certainly are the most strategic player aren't you lol?
    I have executed sick manuvs some players don't even believe are humanly possible in Rift.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast