Closed Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 199
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Warfronts have somehow gotten worse

  1. #61
    Rift Master ConclusionTheFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I am glad when Warriors play heal souls. Probably one of their only souls that isn't full of bogus.
    Glass house, my friend.

  2. #62
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    What are you implying? The core reason why I play Rogues?
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  3. #63
    Rift Master ConclusionTheFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Stone rogues shouldn't throw darts in a paper house, think about it.

    Think about it.

  4. #64
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    I play Rogues because it's the only thing close to overpowered in this game.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  5. #65
    Rift Master ConclusionTheFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671

    Default

    That's not true at all.

    I find rogues to be the most balanced class in the game.

    It's the Pyromancers that need to be toned down.

  6. #66
    Sword of Telara Thedarkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    "Nerf every class that can beat mine because I am the best so if you kill me that means your class is overpowered. The class that i play is underpowered but i am so good at the game I make it seem OP." - The Forums.
    Last edited by Thedarkside; 06-22-2014 at 03:19 PM.

  7. #67
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    team had 64 deaths, i'm not seeing what is so good here considering people were dying a lot.
    Lib is useless in pvp, it's as bad as warden, noob hardcore raiders go in warfront, display their silly HPS/DPS meters in the middle of screen, afk spaming 3 buttons.

    "posts screen shot like omg i'm so good i do aoe fluff healing i got much skill" Almost as bad as a sab in CQ afk spamming and saying "look at my gud dps" Dem pve heros really trying to talk and argue with the real pvpers in this thread, it's so adorable.

  8. #68
    Plane Walker deathstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    "Nerf every class that can beat mine because I am the best so if you kill me that means your class is overpowered. The class that i play is underpowered but i am so good at the game I make it seem OP." - The Forums.
    hahah quote of the year +++
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

  9. #69
    Ascendant Gunzip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    lawl, warfronts loaded with bad players, more news at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

    It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

  10. #70
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftinARift View Post
    Lib is useless in pvp, it's as bad as warden, noob hardcore raiders go in warfront, display their silly HPS/DPS meters in the middle of screen, afk spaming 3 buttons.

    "posts screen shot like omg i'm so good i do aoe fluff healing i got much skill" Almost as bad as a sab in CQ afk spamming and saying "look at my gud dps" Dem pve heros really trying to talk and argue with the real pvpers in this thread, it's so adorable.
    i wouldn't say useless but its def overrated. it has pretty good raid cds and it's the only warrior soul that can heal. Warden is only useless because clerics have much better options in defiler, sent, and puri. Keeping people topped off with aoe healing as support to st is still valuable IMO, it is just never more important than st heals.

    in small scale pvp its worthless but normal war fronts it def has a purpose

  11. #71
    Ascendant wickede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    calling a soul useless just because it's aoe healing(lib, tact, warden, chloro, etc) is a pretty bold and just stupid claim. in probably atleast 95% of warfronts the other team will not be focus firing only one target the entire time, aoe healers both help deal with split dps and help keep people alive for just a little bit longer so the ST healer( if there is one) has time to save them, or for them to use their own CDs or just get out.

  12. #72
    Ascendant Gunzip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    Had 3 dps on me an hour ago as physician, they were just sad, I was able to talk to them in /say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

    It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

  13. #73
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    What do you expect? Cupcakey was healing.
    That sour still too strong from losing in the 3s. It's so cute :3.

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i simply responded to him because i dont think lib is even close to OP, any decent dps can melt through one in seconds.
    What does survivability have anything to do with whether or not Liberator (or any soul for that matter) is OP or not? Because let me tell you.. Lib is pretty ****in strong. Yes, it still suffers to getting focused but it's far better than a Warden can ever be (see: energy regen, see: cooldowns, see: abilities). AOE fluff or not, it helps out a ton more.

    I'd take one exceptional player utilizing Liberator any day.

    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    team had 64 deaths, i'm not seeing what is so good here considering people were dying a lot.
    At some point.. you just don't care about the people that have empty gear/essence slots that melt. I couldn't save them as a Defiler and we really didn't have much else to work with. Sacrifices were made 60+ times.

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    in small scale pvp its worthless but normal war fronts it def has a purpose
    I should highlight a 5v5 I had last night. We had Def/Lib. I screwed up and didn't CD properly through Nefy's Alacrity but we held our own quite well. Unless you mean 3s? Because well, yeah. Just like Doms.. err scratch that, mages, are useless in 3s. Trunks found that out the hard way.
    Last edited by Riane; 06-22-2014 at 04:47 PM.

  14. #74
    Ascendant mistacrowley420's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    **** is comedy gold

  15. #75
    Ascendant wickede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistacrowley420 View Post
    **** is comedy gold
    just like your face

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts